Updated : EBP actors reactions to the terrible track

Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
A) Shrenu parikh ( and geetanjali) 
This script is so boring...

Shrenu: I would rather fly kites in baroda
geetanjali: I would rather be home with my mister or partying with my gal pal Shal 

B) avinash sachdev and ( manish wadhwa)

Don't worry kiddo, I do a kick ass job acting, yet they prefer jaya to me. Would you like some water , all the shouting in the last 6 months must have f***ed up your throat.

C) vinayak Agonihotri :( sachin parikh) :  No comments

D) Soolabhatayi and jaya : 

Jaya: they sent me away to my sisters house, I acted so well and the audience loved me too. They thought aditi will be a good replacement, everyone hates her and are missing me. The TRPs will suffer in my absence

soolabhatayi: All I am doing is giving oil massages to abhay or water to jyoti. Such a waste of my acting talent

E) Varad ( Samir sharma ) : W*F, what should I comment on, people without talent get more screen space than me ( Sojal ???)

F) Sojal ( shalmalee): I am so loving this serial, I get to portray a wide range of emotions raning from jealousy to jealousy , my facial muscles are getting good excercise, specially the eyes.

G) Abhay : Deep Jaitley : tired of waxing...

H ) Anshul :Sorry cannot talk more, I have my weekly henna treatment appointment  to soften the hair.

I) Waseem sabir : they want me to direct this ...l๐Ÿ˜†

J) Kalindi ( prachi shah pandya ) 

Bye Bye you losers, am I glad I have time to focus on my kathak performances than make poha , or cut vegetables or have random phone conversations with Astha or mrs. Agonyhotri , some of which do not even feature me.  And btw , take those horrendous sarees with mismatch Borders and use it to make a blankie for Astha when she sleeps on the floor for six more months...

K) AVdhoot : tushar dalvi : I swear on my wife, I wear the pants in my house . Btw, does anyone know who put AVdhoot in jail. Chalo , chodo , what's the point

L) Ajju : Minal Karpe : on a break  because of eye muscle over exertion. Will be back in Ek baar phir : kabhi nahi season 3

M) kavya : Krystal ?, mommy says we should start making the rounds of other production houses.
Good, avinash uncle shouting is hurting my ears, 

N) Rani : not happy withe agony house maid track at all, just when I had two words to say , the CVs introduce deepa and Sita, and FYI, I can talk faster than Basanti in Sholay. Don't believe me, ask the on screen Chachaji. 

this ones for neha ( sneak peek) ๐Ÿ˜† : 

O) aditi ( neha sargam) : I am so loving this aditi track. I am the  best thing to have happened to EBP since Avinashs blue vest. I bring with me the experience of playing Sita and the millions of fans that will watch this serial now! wait what the TRPs Fell ?  

Credits to the pics goes to perfectpix, EBP FB page ( love you, love Jyot ) and google ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Operaqueen - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice post...thanks for this hilarious post..especially while the forum members are so disappointed๐Ÿค—
Operaqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.AshlokFan

very nice post...thanks for this hilarious post..especially while the forum members are so disappointed๐Ÿค—

Thanks sana ๐Ÿ˜Š Glad this cheered you up.
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved this...๐Ÿคฃ
Especially, Abhay and Anushul part...๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks for cheering me up...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by hi50 - 10 years ago
Operaqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: hi50

Loved this...๐Ÿคฃ

Especially, Abhay and Anushul part...๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks for cheering me up...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks hi50 ๐Ÿ˜Š 
Operaqueen thumbnail

Thanks Anji ๐Ÿ˜Š
Operaqueen thumbnail

Thanks prads.๐Ÿ˜Š
mailanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hilarious post...loved Sojal and Vards reactions๐Ÿ˜†
26nightingale thumbnail
excellent post ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

very truly said...

.iss  actors spirit  ko kya naam doon ๐Ÿ˜†
bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Operaqueen

A) Shrenu parikh ( and geetanjali) 

This script is so boring...

Shrenu: I would rather fly kites in baroda
geetanjali: I would rather be home with my mister or partying with my gal pal Shal 

B) avinash sachdev and ( manish wadhwa)

Don't worry kiddo, I do a kick ass job acting, yet they prefer jaya to me. Would you like some water , all the shouting in the last 6 months must have f***ed up your throat.

C) vinayak Agonihotri :( sachin parikh) :  No comments

D) Soolabhatayi and jaya : 

Jaya: they sent me away to my sisters house, I acted so well and the audience loved me too. They thought aditi will be a good replacement, everyone hates her and are missing me. The TRPs will suffer in my absence

soolabhatayi: All I am doing is giving oil massages to abhay or water to jyoti. Such a waste of my acting talent

E) Varad ( Samir sharma ) : W*F, what should I comment on, people without talent get more screen space than me ( Sojal ???)

F) Sojal ( shalmalee): I am so loving this serial, I get to portray a wide range of emotions raning from jealousy to jealousy , my facial muscles are getting good excercise, specially the eyes.

G) Abhay : Deep Jaitley : tired of waxing...

H ) Anshul :Sorry cannot talk more, I have my weekly henna treatment appointment  to soften the hair.

I) Waseem sabir : they want me to direct this ...l๐Ÿ˜†

Credits to the pics goes to perfectpix, EBP FB page ( love you, love Jyot ) and google ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Oh Sandhya..dear OQ...you cracked me up like nothing else today...๐Ÿ˜†
your post is the first thing that made me laugh today darling...awesome awesome post๐Ÿ‘..

SAhi mein dahi ho tum...

Esp about Sojal..portaying wide range of emotions from jealousy to jealousy...๐Ÿคฃ
Ekdam barobar.

And the henna treatment for Anshul character.๐Ÿ‘good one.

And Avi and Manish too ...

And Shrenu and Geeta too...Shrenu is off to take a break in delhi bike rally for women and Avi is off to play cricket.

And wonder about your wallflower Avdhoot and hotmama Kalindi and Ajju..they must be already doing something different so they are not here?
Post about them also na...

Pretty Pleejh...
We are eggjackly  becoming Saiiidist in Shlok eshstyle!!!... ๐Ÿ˜›