New Nautanki women's day hilarious video! :P WU & HD snaps :)

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vtx0NJeEvg&feature=youtu.be&a[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vtx0NJeEvg&feature=youtu.be&a

WU & pictures coming up! :)Along with my own take on it!! So its not exactly a discussion of any sense! πŸ˜†

MODs: PLS DON'T move this!! its not jsut that video maybe ok?

Interviewer : We are on the set of RR, And we have Mohini, Paro
Sanaya: And we have cake! πŸ˜† (That pretty much set the tone of the whole interview 🀣)
*laughs all*
Sanaya : very sweet cake (her type of cakesπŸ˜†)
Ananyaji/Mohini : Yummyy

Suneri : I am playing Suneri & I am a very chirpy character & she is playing my bhabhi!

Maitili : Maitili

Suneri : Maitili bhabhi sa!! *giggles both*

Int : Who is ur role model n why? (from Ananya)
Sanaya says on the side : tell me! πŸ˜†
Ananya : Sanaya! πŸ˜† *Sanaya looks like she is embarrassed n coy* 🀣

A : She loves food! I love food! And we love each other! πŸ˜†

Sanaya : No, I think I turned out fine! I don't need a role model! πŸ˜† *laughs everyone* So.. I am good ya

M : See if it comes in real life I will say my mother, One message at the age of 13 Do whatever u want to do, whatever that makes u happy, do that, but don't do somethings which you stand in front of the mirror and u feel guilty about it. She is my role model

Suneri : My role model is every woman on this earth who does to dual role of a breadwinner and manage a family and a home too

Int: One fav TV actress?

Sanaya exclaims as if in shock! : TV actress? πŸ˜†

Ananya says : say myself

n Sanaya pointing at her says: seriously! No no no no.. honestly like personally who I have worked with, Drashti of course I see her, she is a friend I have not really worked with her. But besides the young people I have had super fun working with Ananyaji, seriously I have not seen a performer like her. Her and Supriyaji. I have had so much fun working with them! I think they r just brilliant!

A :  there r many people I really like, Sikriji is my all time fav. Bharti Achrekar.. is extremely good. 
M: When it comes to TV, deffa my role model is Sakshi Tanwar. She is 1 of my fav actresses and she justifies every woman in whatever she has portrayed. I feel she is one perfect woman.

Int : As ur role Paro, what kind of message would u like to convey to your fans?

Sanaya : 🀣 *very seriously and solemnly*  I would like to say, Don't be like Paro! 🀣 *Suneri, Maitili giggle*

Ananya exclaims : WHATT?? 😲 i would say the opposite!!

San : what rubbish! Don't be like Paro! Some man is like is treating her like this and he has taken her hostage! NO!! 
*Ananyaji is repeatedly saying NO NO NO* πŸ˜†

Sanaya continues: πŸ˜† Kick his ASS!! ok? If u are in my place, *turns to Ananaya and says seeing her saying NO* : what rubbish! If u r in Paro's place Kick Rudra's ASS!! And kick *she is about to point at Mohini and say to kick her ass too!* 🀣

Ananya : I think Paro is the cutest character ever! I And I think its not always just kicking peoples ass *Sanaya keeps shaking her head no as if she doesn't at all understand that reasoning πŸ˜†* u know, I really think Paro is a kick ass character! 😳 And she is VERY GOOD in it! πŸ‘

(I realized something here, Sanaya really really is ACTING Paro! πŸ˜† She doesn't get Paro AT ALL as she is a 180 degree opposite her real life persona! πŸ˜† And she is 200% against what they make Paro do n behave as!! 🀣)
AND I loved how Ananyaji defended Paro! Also i loved how she appreciated the way Sanaya plays Paro. She seems to really really adore Paro & specially Sanaya's portrayal of Paro! ❀️

San : And I would say, Paro kick his ASS the next time Rudra comes in front of u!! πŸ˜† *everyone laugh hard*

M: When it comes to Mailtili & Geetanjali Mishra I have one small line to say to all the women 'pharakiye math parakhne koi apna nahi reheta, Dheir tak aine mein koi chehera nahi reheta, bade logose hamesha faasle rakhiye; kyunki yaha dhariya samundar se mila dhariya nahi reheta'
(might be a bit wrong, i will listen again n fix if i got this wrong. this Hindi is a bit heavy even for me. But it sounded so beautiful the way she said it I wanted to write it down 😳) 
The meaning of this sentence is this that; Whatever u do, don't lose your soul/self of being cz ur soul/self of being is your identity. 
Happy women's day to all of u!

Suneri : My character gives a lot of messages of being happy, chirpy and positive and being hopeful of every little thing. Avoid the negatives and being good. and giving lightness and making others laugh. Its needed in today's hard life to have hope and positivity. 

Int : Would u like to convey any message to all the saases like Mohini!

A : *laughing* Well, don't be like Mohini in real life pls!! Its not good and ur bahus don't deserve it!! (she is awesome! I loved what she said here! πŸ‘)
Just cut cakes, u know be nice eat with each other, be good to each other, u know. 

Every one screams : Happy women't day!!! πŸ€—

Sanaya : To all the viewers of Nautanki films.  Woman power all the way! Ashish we miss u, we love you, come back soon so we can KICK UR ASSS!!! 🀣

Every1 shouts : YESSS!!

This set seems like a pretty hilarious place to be!! Ananyaji seems to be a woman after Sanaya's own heart from the looks of it! 🀣 Must be a riot to have both of them at the same place!!!
LOL no wonder we saw them dancing together inb/w serious shots a while back! πŸ˜†

Anyway Ananyaji seems to really really adore crazy San n vice versa!! They seem to have so much fun! loveddd this!! πŸ€—

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ha ha kick Rudra's ass!! πŸ€£
Love them all!

Hmm agree - Love Ananya ji's spirit. She's a great senior actor and still gel quite well with young ones. 
Edited by aruni50218 - 10 years ago
golpokobita thumbnail
Waw! Thanks Sunara! 
Such a sweet video! I love all these women.. they are great.. I wish them all the best in their lives..
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
They are a riot for sure πŸ˜†
deleteaccount thumbnail
Di! You missed that 'Miss you Ashish' speech by Sanaya πŸ˜†
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Poor rudra.. Bohot heechki aaya hoga ashish ko πŸ€£ he might change his plan to come back soon after this warning from sanaya πŸ€£
Loved the way ananya jee defended paro's character... Is sth u will never see in the show πŸ˜† and aww she was like ur bahu doesn't deserve it πŸ˜³.. She is totally awesome offscreen ! And she and sanaya are a crazyyy duo yarr πŸ€£
And also when they are interviewing sunehri and Maithili u can hear sanaya's voice on background even though she is not sitting there πŸ€£.. She is awesome yarr.. So down to earth and always speaks her mind.. πŸ˜³

Has any actress said kick his ass offscreen till now, I wonder πŸ€”πŸ€£ our sanaya is one of a kind😳
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TFS..in written updated u missed that they all wish for Ashish also..
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i allready saw so many times.its sooo kickass.πŸ˜†thanks for wu and link.
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved this kick ass video of the girls
Super hilarious 🀣
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot , I kind a like CKM , it looks like she like paro and Sanaya , what should I say about Sanaya she is a sweet heart