Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: luv.Harshiti

Deepaaa... Besharammm 😲

u r getting shocked lyk u didn't like wat u hav seen😉😆
Afee.harshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Fatima. ..wowww wat a show😉...I can spend hours watching it😳...all thanks to our dear mou😆
harshitideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Kiran 👏 for the Update 
5th May 2008 episode

What a Dramatic Episode😲 Daljeet ka Drama😡 kahi Gayathri  ne LALU ko kehkar shaadi rokhne ke daar se itna bada drama kiya ... wusne ghade murghe wukhdna shurru kiya

So what if Gayathri is a step mom😕 or she wrote letter like that before it doesnt mean that she did not Love Prem and kulraj😳 people like Daljeet only can think this cheap and low

Loved👏 Prem and Gayathri emotional scenes near the bridge nice FB😃
 Prem 😭crying and shouting disappointed that his mother was silent and did not give them back answers for the stupid🤔 question and gave them chance to point about their relation
love the bonding of Prem and Gay3🤗   ,loved these lines from Prem and Gayathri
...Aise maath dekhe Prem...
 "..maine aj tak sirf apko apni ma mana hai..sirf apko..or apne itne sare logo ke beech chup reh kar..sabko humare rishtey pe ungali uthane ka moka de diya ma..19 saal purani ek chithi ma..19 saal ke pyar ko hara diya ma."
Also liked the way Gayathr👏i caught Prems hands and pulled him back to the hall gave everyone the answers specially 😡Daljeet for which Daljeet had no answers
It was a full of emotional and Dramaful episode😲 also cryful 😭 episode

Thanks Sana👏 for the update
6th May 2008 episode

Gayathri👏 gave nice answers to Daljeet where she had no answers clean bold
love those lines and dialogues of Gayathri😭 so correct and write mother is not a step mother or a real mother mother is a mother👏 Prem like kid looking at his mother
beautiful mother son relationship 👏 and Preeth and his Father's Irked one😲
19 saal ke pyaar ko apne 19 sec nahi lagaya pyaar par shaq karne mein ... nice lines Gay3
Also loved this one Jab tak Prem mujhe ma kahegha mein hoon wuski Maa👏
Beautiful Flashback with whole family🤗 their dance and our Prem looking so cute with bow and finally Junejas are together👏 sorting out everything 
specially LALU asking forgivness also saying she is lucky to have Gay3 their 😭emotional moment 
But what about Prem with🥺his broken accepted the marriage and says she is no more mine to Gayathri when she ask about his love😭... Heer's to shattered seeing Prem accepting😭

Daljeet and her Evil grin😡 her fake forgiveness to Gayathri dont what she is going to do next as she come to know that Prem his written the letter in the tissue😲

Dont know what this Manager is upto😡one drama ended now 😲 what he is doing😲
Poor Heer kaha😭 fas gayi ... she fainted drinking water😲 abh kya hoga❓
hope her hero Prem comes soon😉

Edited by harshitideewani - 10 years ago
harshitideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the👏 update Sigges , Dialogues and Avis Farahmou
Episode 38 7th May 2008

Prem is thinking💔 about his Heer 😭  he looking really hot😉
Heer fels dizzy and faints poor Heer😲
Thank God😲 Preeth stopped Sameer's friend otherwise dont know what would happen to Heer😲
liked Preeth's dialogues
Is hotel mein ek bhikhari ko suite mil sakta hai lekin tere ko nahi. Because you are worse than beggar. 
Also loved the interaction with the Balwant's friends daughter really Preeth they look like museums namone only😆 and Preeths lines Oh GOD, yeh museum ke namune kaha se agaye is party mein?..😆..Rajinder Kumar. Oops Kumari. Hi.(In his mind)Oh GOD, pure Ludhiana mein kya main hi mila tha inko? Kaha main aur kaha yeh junior artist.🤣

Daljeet got to know the letter in tissue Prem has written 😲 abh kya karegi😲
but it was really funny thw way she asks and way Ash reacts...
Prem know to write letter... yahhh only to his Heer not to you dumbo😆
Daljeet geeting suspicios about Prem😲

So finally our Hero came to bachao his Heeriye at right time
when Prem comes and sees😲 Heer uncosious and sprinkles water to wake up her but do not suuceed and make her sleep in sofa and goes but his watch gets stuck in his watch and goes to remove and stares at Heer faces with lot of passion and carresses it ... oh my God what a gentleman👏 yaar Prem itna paas hoke bhi kuch nahi kiya😉...ohh my God this is getting recorded😲.. plan of Sameer😡
Poor Prem😕 couldnt take Heer to doctor beacuse of these two roaming churiales😡
Heer wakes up and sees Prem beside her and get shocked😲 and then Prem wakes up and makes her understand the situation😳 and then says her to go out nobody will say anuthing to her... by the time someboday knocks and Prem finds it his Manmeet and then Heer says she should say everything and Prem stops her saying he will not understand and also may be her engagement will be broke too😲
interesting and loving to see the way both save and understand each other👏

Just forget that this Suspicios Manmeet and his family too are also in the story😈

Loved the Preeth and Mehr I guess second interaction😃 nice and 
Ash was really funny and 😆 and the way she all ways end up saying Preeth is her instead of Prem and mehr confused😕

Loving this Prem Silence and❤️ Romantic mood😉
Preeths Angry😡 and Comedy Timimgs🤣 what a combination super bros🤗

Edited by harshitideewani - 10 years ago
heena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely pics mou thnku for posting prems picsEdited by heena.. - 10 years ago
classyandsassy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: juhi.harshiti

Mujhe bhi esa hi laga tha mou 😳

Obviously Juhi .. when it comes to Premeer .. our gutter minds r bound to get activated 😉😆
classyandsassy thumbnail

Originally posted by: juhi.harshiti

Awesome update dear mou
Aur siggies aur avis to lajawab hain yar
Loved it

Thank u 😳
classyandsassy thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_28

ohhh 😲 agar aisa hota to ☺️

I'm happy that it didn't happen😛 .. otherwise it wouldn't hv been possible for me to watch episodes after this ... Bcz I don't think it was possible for me to play any other episode besides this😆
classyandsassy thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_28

omg mou..you have become dazzler..congo...🥳

Thank u 😃
classyandsassy thumbnail
Awesome siggies Kiran