Yeh Hai Mohabbatein -7th March, 2014

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the WU 

Gosh Ishi, you have to learn to pull it back, you need baby step to help Raman heal from the hurt Ashok and Shagun caused before he can move on from his obsession of winning over that pig 

Chup Ishi, Ms. know it not 
Edited by pyar-ishk - 10 years ago
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the beautiful update. ðŸ˜Š
Really getting fed up of Ishi's endless lectures ðŸ˜’
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Bamonforever

Thanks for the beautiful update. ðŸ˜Š

Really getting fed up of Ishi's endless lectures ðŸ˜’

Exactly never ending lectures 

I don't know how men in real life tolerate women like Ishi, if I had one like that in my family I'll choke them.
BlurredLines thumbnail
thanks for the update . ishita lecture need to stop .raman has faults but he knows about it , ishita has faults too but she is totally unaware of it . come on ishita . she keeps thinking she is a perfect mother while raman is a worst father . ishita there is always a middle ground raman is not the worst nor are you the perfect mother to have ever walked on earth .

realize that please because currently i really want a happy ending for both of you and i can.t root for you if you become annoying .
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks everyone and agree with you all. Ishita needs to know where to stop. and before judging Raman again nd again she needs to know and understand his situation too. not saying Raman is completely right as well. but she needs to make him understand slowly. otherwise it will never work.