new article rati mentioned

Salmanisthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
TV actor Anas Rashid was recently spotted with his rumoured girlfriend Rati Pandey in Dubai at an event. But, yet again, Anas denies being in a relationship with Rati.

"She was the only person I knew in Dubai and so obviously I would go out with her. Rati is an old friend," he says, dismissing all wedding rumours. He adds, "I will never marry a girl who is not my parents' choice. I come from a family that does not even allow being cosy with your wife or fiancee in public. There is no concept of dating in my dictionary because I have never dated any girl in my life nor am I allowed to date. I can never have girlfriends or affairs. In my family, seedha shaadi ka system hai. Even after engagement, we are not allowed to come close to our partner. Our family is traditional and I want to follow that." Wonder what Rati has to say about this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salmanisthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
goshhh this joker is too much plzzz rati stay away 4m him..everytime he proves me wrong abt his split nature with his nonsense interviews...call rati his gud friend and always use her name in a bad taste...4 his interview...only he has respected family  rati  ki family ka kya?uski izzat kyon uchalta hai yeh media me...joker😡😡😡did rati ever mentioned abt him in her any interview?...y he uses rati name...4 cheap publicty🤢😡if he love her then say it like a man... if not then y he enjoys mentioning her name in his every interview🤢😕does he have no value 4 rati izzat in media...?😕if u r 4m so respected traditional family then y make a girl image bad in media?🤢😡 Edited by princessruhi - 10 years ago
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sigh every time I try to like this guy. He just ruins it 😆 Mr Rashid please stick to one statement..dont contradict yourself. If u dont know what to say, stay quiet. He needs to stop giving interviews about Rati. Look at her..how well she is handling it..im sure media bugs her too about this. Whatever it is, hope he learns his lesson soon. I don't have anything against him.
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: princessruhi

goshhh this joker is too much plzzz rati stay away 4m him..everytime he proves me wrong abt his split nature with his nonsense interviews...call rati his gud friend and always use her name in a bad taste...4 his interview...only he has respected family  rati  ki family ka kya?uski izzat kyon uchalta hai yeh media me...joker😡😡😡did rati ever mentioned abt him in her any interview?...y he uses rati name...4 cheap publicty🤢😡if he love her then say it like a man... if not then y he enjoys mentioning her name in his every interview🤢😕does he have no value 4 rati izzat in media...?😕if u r 4m so respected traditional family then y make a girl image bad in media?🤢😡

total agree with u 👍🏼anas omg too much i swear 
RatiTheAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Avani.

Sigh every time I try to like this guy. He just ruins it 😆 Mr Rashid please stick to one statement..dont contradict yourself. If u dont know what to say, stay quiet. He needs to stop giving interviews about Rati. Look at her..how well she is handling it..im sure media bugs her too about this. Whatever it is, hope he learns his lesson soon. I don't have anything against him.

same here i swear whenever i change my thinking abt anas one fresh article come like air and prove me wrong 😆
PureBliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratitheangel

same here i swear whenever i change my thinking abt anas one fresh article come like air and prove me wrong😆

It would be wrong for us to judge people just on the basis of print interviews but I swear most of his interviews are annoying. Either he should stick to one thing or not open his mouth at all. Im sure he can avoid giving statements na 😕 😆 And stop saying that Rati is a special friend...either accept it or deny it..no in between stuff please 😆 Rati is a lot smarter when it comes to such issues 😆
RatiTheAngel thumbnail

It would be wrong for us to judge people just on the basis of print interviews but I swear most of his interviews are annoying. Either he should stick to one thing or not open his mouth at all. Im sure he can avoid giving statements na 😕 😆 And stop saying that Rati is a special friend...either accept it or deny it..no in between stuff please 😆 Rati is a lot smarter when it comes to such issues 😆

exactly if he dont know how to answer the media he should zip up his mouth i never comment anything bad abt anas when like this interview come i aslo cannot stop my hand to comment  😆mashallah our rati is smart  😉
PureBliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratitheangel

exactly if he dont know how to answer the media he should zip up his mouth i never comment anything bad abt anas when like this interview come i aslo cannot stop my hand to comment 😆mashallah our rati is smart 😉

Honestly I have decided not to take any of his interviews seriously 😆 I don't hate him but I don't like him either. And it doesn't matter..its Rati's life afterall. Just wish the best for her. She needs to come back asap..too much focus on her personal life lately..
RatiTheAngel thumbnail

Honestly I have decided not to take any of his interviews seriously 😆 I don't hate him but I don't like him either. And it doesn't matter..its Rati's life afterall. Just wish the best for her. She needs to come back asap..too much focus on her personal life lately..

yup agree with u just wish her luck and hoping that she make her comeback with nice show😊
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OK as u say anas 🥱