Shlok wont let Aastha leave.... good episode

jonee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

I liked today's episode .. it had a lot of tension/emotions and some clear cut signals on what is
likely to happen to ashlok... unless some MU is created to separate them...
and the acting was superb.. avi and shrenu showed their expressions/emotions so well...
and their chemistry is outstanding...!
  Right at the start i will say that Aastha loves Shlok and she has been loving him from a long time...
so how she behaves and how she beahved today is not at all surprising to me... she is a girl madly in love and with the clock ticking and only one month to go...as Sojal very cruelly and wilfully reminded her... she is afraid she may have to leave without finding out the reason for which she came back tgo Agni house in the first place...  why Shlok does not want to divorce her...

And Shlok made it clear to her today and in the pre-cap... he will not let her go... he does not want her to go... and the symbolism of the sindoor, done in the typical wonderful hatke mannner ..that marks  waseem's direction style... indicates aastha may not leave... atleast it indicates that ashlok are  bonded for life... even if they get separated again due to any MU created by vested interests like sojal/abhay/aditi??/
the sindoor scene shows shlok with his hands full of sindoor when he puts it into his pocket and
a sindoor pot drops out... and aditi promptly appears on the scene.. to taunt him as to why
he is carrying around sindoor in his pocket.. she asks him if he is going to put ek chutki sindoor
on someone else .. reminds him that he is a married man now.. and shlok is so disturbed by the 
sindoor and aditi's comments.. he immediately runs to aastha.. confronts her on why she played such a trick on him.. he knows she has not done it.. but wants to make sure.. and inadvertantly or on purpose, he touches her forhead with it.. putting the sindoor on her .. and aastha turns to the
mirror and is shocked to see it... and shlok does not wait for her to clean it.. he knows she
has figured its meaning.. he is too clever for that.. he just drags her to the dinner shlokie style and on the way, aastha sees the sindoor dropped on the floor.. 
and NA telling shlok to take aastha.. and the use of reflections throughout that talk between
baba and bacha... about how he knows that shlok can handle things but he wants aastha to be there too.. so are NA's intentions good or bad... still unsure but i would go with the former for now as he knows that shlok is getting attached to aastha and he wants them to be together.. otherwise he 
wont be pushing for them to go together. etc.. but the reflections are confusing.. great direction again..

and then. the last scene aastha seeing the crappy chart put up by sojal.. ruminating aloud that it is the end of her stay.. shlok over hears her (another blue bathrobe for shlok.. looked good!) . .. and he asks her who the hell put up the chart.. aastha , instead replying its sojal, looks sad and replies that it is the truth about their relatioship which will  end soon.. shlok takes the chart, crumples it  and throws it 'away.. and aastha looks stunned..
and the pre-cap... aditi warns shlok that aastha will leave him etc.. and shlok goes up to aastha, hugs her and says that she will not go anywhere... tomorrow should be interesting..

the chadar scene at the beginning of the episode .. again shown in a hatke manner.. loved it,...
telling us through aastha that shlok had covered her with the blanket in the night... aastha ofcourse
is filled with emotions when she comes to realise it in the morning😆 poor aastha.. i really love her pure love and her love for shlok and belief in his goodness is so touching.. but it is not  misdirected..
shlok is a good man and she knows it.. he masks himself under a cover of being un caring and rude
because he does not want to expose his true emotions to her.. he is mortally afraid of being hurt again... and so he immediately shouts at her for making black marks on the door.. which she didnt anyway.. so who did it...? aditi???/

no ghost today.. but danger for aastha and more MUs.. the pest control people arrive and
the important file of NA is pushed under the table by the workers.. aastha is going to get into
big time trouble..
hopefully pest control means that the agni house is getting a spring cleaning metaphorically and clean air without pests /problems will be in the offing.. and aastha is doing all the covering up and 
clearing.. it is she who is going to be responsible for the cleaning up...and changes.. and hopefully its sojal who will get cleaned out though she wishes its aastha😆

and aditi asking shlok to cover her face with dupatta.. didnt like the scene but i think was intended to make aastha jealous.. and she showed so much hurt.. shlok saw it and shook his head and walked away...

and the lovely scene of shlok removing the chain... it was lovely... aastha felt his presence as expected but shlok was also aware of her.. he just pretended not to be affected for sure... he would not have cut the knot on the chain with his mouth but would have asked for a scissors if he did not feel the comfort level with her and the though that she was his wife... and shrenu looked outstandingly beautiful in that scene.. no wonder shlok also commented that aastha is looking
more beautiful than normal...

and jyoti gets spared for the moment as abhay/sulbha are rejoicing her pregnancy.. hopefully she will escape before its time for the sex identity test period ...hope so😕

waiting for the interesting scene tomorrow..

Edited by jonee - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

decemapr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Cute analysis... after removing the necklace, immediately he went outside...I think he wants to hide his emotions...
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful update jonee👏. agreed everyone acted superb and aastha's love for shlok is not a hidden thing.
AlbusDumbeldore thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post jonee. Agree with you shlok won't leave aastha easily. The necklace scene was really romantic and after seeing the precap tmrw's episode is going to be awesome. 
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
love your detailed update thank you
jonee thumbnail

Originally posted by: decemapr

Cute analysis... after removing the necklace, immediately he went outside...I think he wants to hide his emotions...

thanks chitra

yes he does!😛
Sasha_1939 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Enjoyed reading your post...It so helped me understand the episode better. ..I am new to Hindi serials and waseems direction so it takes me time to understand what he means..Thank you...
seeheeryou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great job! You just clearly conveyed through words what the cvs intended to convey through scenes. Thanks...
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the post!
and what was jyoti doing, getting all sloppy with the preg report- why leave evidence, you are suppose to burn the paper lol!

Sindoor and last scene +precap were great, full of meaning and emotion! 
jonee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

Beautiful update jonee👏. agreed everyone acted superb and aastha's love for shlok is not a hidden thing.

thanks neelum .. yes aastha is in love deeply.. period😆
and shlokie is hiding his feelings!