Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Hemangi5

] Bye Rashmi and thanks for consoling. You also cheer up.😊 Sid is busy in prospering his career. We should support him in his endeavour.😊

Hi Minki...So you ppl are dukhi for Sid's absence...Cheer Up dear...he will come back soon...😊

Hello Nandita . Sorry have to go now as i  am not in the best of my health. Eyesight is feeling the strain.

Bye.😊

Bye Minki...Take care...😊
MagicalPari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Just got the news that Sid is coming back to Mumbai tomorrow ðŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: MagicalPari

Just got the news that Sid is coming back to Mumbai tomorrow ðŸ˜ƒ

Yes me too heard that sid will come back to mumbai on tomorrow for HOLI celebration...😊
MagicalPari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandita_bVian

Yes me too heard that sid will come back to mumbai on tomorrow for HOLI celebration...😊

so there r hopes to see him in BV in coming week

Originally posted by: MagicalPari

No dear he will not come back to Bv in Next week...he is coming to mumbai only to celebrate Holi with his family...Just after that he will  again go back to Punjub and will complete his shooting within 21st of merch...after that he will come come back to mumbai on 22nd then again the BCL cricket tournament will start from 23rd ...and it will end on 1st of april...i think he will again start his shooting for Bv onlt after ist of April...becoz i have heard that he have taked leave from Bv for one month...
Rose7bud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandita_bVian

QUOTE=nandita_bVian]

No dear he will not come back to Bv in Next week...he is coming to mumbai only to celebrate Holi with his family...Just after that he will  again go back to Punjub and will complete his shooting within 21st of merch...after that he will come come back to mumbai on 22nd then again the BCL cricket tournament will start from 23rd ...and it will end on 1st of april...i think he will again start his shooting for Bv onlt after ist of April...becoz i have heard that he have taked leave from Bv for one month...

Thanks Pari and Nandita for giving the details of his itinerary. So its final, that he will be seen in BV probably in first week of April.😊

"All good things come to he who waits"

Thanks Pari and Nandita for giving the details of his itinerary. So its final, that he will be seen in BV probably in first week of April.😊

"All good things come to he who waits"

Good Morning Girls...Good morning Minki...😊

Yes u are right we have to wait for him at least till the ist week of april...In between may be he come just only for 2-3 mins scenes...

But yes whatever he is doing that is absolutely important for his future career...so as a  well wisher of him we have to bear this...

And off course you are right "All good things come to he who waits"...😊
Mina.14.5 thumbnail

Hello, AT good morning.
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
GM gals...have a nice day,,,,!!