Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rockstar29

Trp na sahi Kushi is Tara to sahi 🀣

You better watch what you write on this forum . I know exactly what you wrote abt the show / sanaya in the MB forum today . The language you use is disgusting ! 
I am reporting your post for again making provocative posts in this forum . The MODS of this forum are quite familiar with you , so wouldn't need much explaining . 
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Flop heroine ka fan bi flop πŸ˜†

Flop heroine from which angle, she even has people who hate her, like you, keep commenting regularly on her posts and shows. People like you cannot stop thinking, writing and wishing bad for her all the time, so she is surely is capturing attention which is what showbiz is all about.

Originally posted by: showviewer

Flop heroine from which angle, she even has people who hate her, like you, keep commenting regularly on her posts and shows. People like you cannot stop thinking, writing and wishing bad for her all the time, so she is surely is capturing attention which is what showbiz is all about.

πŸ˜† trp kya huwa

Originally posted by: Guinea

You better watch what you write on this forum . I know exactly what you wrote abt the show / sanaya in the MB forum today . The language you use is disgusting !
I am reporting your post for again making provocative posts in this forum . The MODS of this forum are quite familiar with you , so wouldn't need much explaining .

Thanks dear but I didn't here so no problemEdited by rockstar29 - 10 years ago
showviewer thumbnail

Flop heroine ka fan bi flop πŸ˜†

And we will have your irritating presence and comments in every Sanaya thread and show forums..no worries πŸ€£
Guinea thumbnail

U ...somebody sent me a Pm of the comments this person made on the show and sanaya ...it is beyond disgusting . That post has been closed now ( its in the MB forum ) ...don't waste time speaking to her , just report her .

And we will have your irritating presence and comments in every Sanaya thread and show forums..no worries🀣

Bye πŸ˜†
showviewer thumbnail

πŸ˜† trp kya huwa

According to mathematics and logic, TRPs are moving in right direction which is up. Any better and then your workload will increase wishing very hard for Sanaya to fail, after all that is what seems to brings a smile and laugh to your face.

According to mathematics and logic, TRPs are moving in right direction which is up. Any better and then your workload will increase wishing very hard for Sanaya to fail, after all that is what seems to brings a smile and laugh to your face.

Then be happy with that to .
I wish all happy enjoy πŸ˜† life is short enjoy it .
Why so serious to my statements take it lightly .Edited by rockstar29 - 10 years ago
Sona_Chandini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Definitely he wants to attempt suicide. πŸ˜³

Lol.πŸ˜†