what are the sins Dilsher is paying for?as Mohini says?

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Could it be that Dilsher might have when marrying in to the family of 2 sisters, went for the prettier more lovable younger sister and ended up making her the owner/older DIL of the house and rejecting Mohini in a slight manner?
So as her vitriolic words said, everyone from the parents were all praises for her ideal sister.. So this probably just cemented her hate towards the sister...

OR

Could it be possible she was talking about something/behavior of Dilsher that was bad that led to the wife leaving him?
cz its very certain that Mala, aka Thakurainsa left in a rush, but pleaded even then to take her son with her. And again and again came for him but was not allowed to see him.
And finally the husband disappeared without a forward address with the son cutting her out completely..

So she didn't leave the son.. she was forced to leave him.. So does that mean it was Dilsher's fault?

Anyway interesting episode...quite slow.. but these were the questions the episode left me with..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Any1 has thoughts on this?
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I think the first option... Dilsher was, is really hurt by Mala's leaving. So it is unlikely to be his fault - May be a plot by Mohini?
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I guess Dilsher rejected Mohini for Mala
if dis is true den have to say good call Disher though Mala left him
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: aruni50218

I think the first option... Dilsher was, is really hurt by Mala's leaving. So it is unlikely to be his fault - May be a plot by Mohini?

Aruni am in a rush so a quick reply

i thought she left and asked him to take her son too.. so there has got to be more.. she didn't elope without telling like others including Rudra think..
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CrazyAmie

I guess Dilsher rejected Mohini for Mala
if dis is true den have to say good call Disher though Mala left him

Yeah imagine then we won't have rudra - even if rudra was there, i won't be able to stand him randomly spitting out mausam bigada hua lines ðŸ˜† Him as Mohini's son - yuck!
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The first option seems likely definitely...would explain mohinis bitterness towards Dilsher and her sister!
And why do they keep saying Mala ran away when she actually says she wanted to take Rudra with her? not that that's a very convincing thing as she seems to have definitely left for thakur!

She came back once after a month and by then Dilsher had left as we saw in Rudra's flashback the first time he came to the haveli!
Kalhara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think it's the first option. then after marriage, as dilsher is the elder one and owner of haveli, mala got more importance which made mohini jealous. she might had plot some thing which created misunderstanding between mala and dilsher, and mala was forced to elope. but i think she was not in love with tejawat at that time. she might had met him only after she left the haveli. 
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Rejecting someone for marriage can't be called a sin,so it has to be the 2nd reason. Mala is not sorry to have left dilsher which means he must have done something wrong,even if it might have been unintentional