Laila's fault was that she threatened Paro...raising Rudra's wrath..

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
This is not whether it was correct or not or if she was justified or not.. But she truly ensured that she made an enemy out of Rudra the moment she indicated that 
"Have you heard of a marriage that happens without the bride"
And the gift she got in return was his panicked "what did u do to her" and a threat on what he would do if she has laid a finger on Paro... 'his Paro' was what he was saying...

And then he left her without a backward glance probably showing her exactly where they both resided for him now.
Laila does not know that there is another reason.. but the impression given by Rudra was that he couldn't even bear the thought of any harm reaching his fiance and took off towards her..

He didn't care when she threatened him.. but the moment she threatened his Paro.. all hell broke lose...
cz it has gone beyond duty now.. cz the man who frantically screamed 'Paro... Paro... Paro..' was not searching for witness no. 23435... But he was searching for 'Paro' the very endearment he used to scare her.. but now he has come to identify her with that name...and his guilt and worry increases soon for he remembered what he had told her.. 'its not a must that I would always be around you in the house to save you'.. and the guilt of not having being able to protect her is scaring him...

that is cz he knows that she is too innocent to fend for herself against a criminal.. and his worry knows no bounds.. 

And i truly hope he finds his Paro tomorrow...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SherryGS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly! Did he really say "his Paro"? I don't understand Hindi.
Everything you wrote is correct, especially the last scene when he is searching for her and unconsciously call for "Paro." 
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: princessunara

This is not whether it was correct or not or if she was justified or not.. But she truly ensured that she made an enemy out of Rudra the moment she indicated that 

"Have you heard of a marriage that happens without the bride"
And the gift she got in return was his panicked "what did u do to her" and a threat on what he would do if she has laid a finger on Paro... 'his Paro' was what he was saying...

And then he left her without a backward glance probably showing her exactly where they both resided for him now.
Laila does not know that there is another reason.. but the impression given by Rudra was that he couldn't even bear the thought of any harm reaching his fiance and took off towards her..

He didn't care when she threatened him.. but the moment she threatened his Paro.. all hell broke lose...
cz it has gone beyond duty now.. cz the man who frantically screamed 'Paro... Paro... Paro..' was not searching for witness no. 23435... But he was searching for 'Paro' the very endearment he used to scare her.. but now he has come to identify her with that name...and his guilt and worry increases soon for he remembered what he had told her.. 'its not a must that I would always be around you in the house to save you'.. and the guilt of not having being able to protect her is scaring him...

that is cz he knows that she is too innocent to fend for herself against a criminal.. and his worry knows no bounds.. 

And i truly hope he finds his Paro tomorrow...

I am glad that Laila's hurt is expressed in anger and the need for revenge. Just imagine how terrible it would have been had she too started weeping!!!

Rudra has made another enemy. So it is going to be an exciting, eventful Mahashivratri on RR with one Rudra surrounded by many people who want a piece of him.😆

sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rudra showed what paro means to him...
Whatever might be the reason,she is important one...
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
When Laila threatened to harm Paro that is where she turn into a vamp.

I don't care if she been in a 8 years relationship with him there but they're better ways to handle your problems than going out for blood.

Facts is clear Laila is a VAMP! 
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: SherryGS

Exactly! Did he really say "his Paro"? I don't understand Hindi.

Everything you wrote is correct, especially the last scene when he is searching for her and unconsciously call for "Paro." 

he did not say it.. but the way he reacted to Laila when she informed Paro might be in danger was in that context...
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: smitar

I am glad that Laila's hurt is expressed in anger and the need for revenge. Just imagine how terrible it would have been had she too started weeping!!!

Rudra has made another enemy. So it is going to be an exciting, eventful Mahashivratri on RR with one Rudra surrounded by many people who want a piece of him.😆

Totally!! i see sense in what she did in a twisted way. See for her its like this

Rudra knows hate and when he hates he came to her.
Now he seems to love (as she thinks) its cz he has Paro in his life.

And its the need to punish Rudra that will make her harm Paro. cz killing Rudra will not make him hurt the way he hurt her. 
And if Paro is no longer in his life he will again start hating.. and just might turn to her.. but if that doesn't happen at least he will be suffering the whole life just like she would..

I think i got the whole concept as I read this amazing series of OSes from Napstermonstor..
She write this whole thing out way before the episode aired yesterday and seeing it on screen n then reading it made me understand it so much better as to where Laila must be coming from.
(OS: Yesterday and Tomorrow--Possession (UPDATED--Pg 9) ) - read the full series if u can. its just abt 10 parts :)

aahhh thank god she didn't go the weepy way! I loved the episode yesterday!! ðŸ˜†
vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post Sunara...
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

Totally!! i see sense in what she did in a twisted way. See for her its like this

Rudra knows hate and when he hates he came to her.
Now he seems to love (as she thinks) its cz he has Paro in his life.

And its the need to punish Rudra that will make her harm Paro. cz killing Rudra will not make him hurt the way he hurt her. 
And if Paro is no longer in his life he will again start hating.. and just might turn to her.. but if that doesn't happen at least he will be suffering the whole life just like she would..

I think i got the whole concept as I read this amazing series of OSes from Napstermonstor..
She write this whole thing out way before the episode aired yesterday and seeing it on screen n then reading it made me understand it so much better as to where Laila must be coming from.
(OS: Yesterday and Tomorrow--Possession (UPDATED--Pg 9) ) - read the full series if u can. its just abt 10 parts :)

aahhh thank god she didn't go the weepy way! I loved the episode yesterday!! ðŸ˜†

Totally agree!
She is striking at the reason she attributes to the change in him ,,,,a change that is taking him away from her and taking away the hope that she had!

I think her statement was to guAge his reaction more than the fact that she actually did anything already!

Liked that she wasn't a doormat...she has to be negative for the story especially the love story to proceed but liked that even in that there was a spunk portrayed...I take away your rights on me she said! good!

Major is destined to be with women with strong wills! Whether it's immediately apparent or after 8 years!