Thendral 3-8th March 2014 (sat-pg4)

Caryn thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the updates Sri.

Basically ... all sootham.

Shall I tell what is in Kumaran's mind.  I am sure everyone knows.

Shiva is going to cause problem between Thuls & TA.  TA is going to separate from Thuls by going to jail.  (ammah pah... he is going to act in movies, so what is the best place for him to be if not jail)

Relationship between the 3 girls and families are going to take a dip.

Prabha is going to be trouble with Deepa.

Shekar & father are going to ask for the house.

Anything else?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. For the first time i feel Padma and Mohan deserve to come out on bail
Because they are not really responsible for the cruel way the lady ispector treated Kalyani. The main culprit for this crime is the lady inspector and the Sambandhi. Deepa is too emotional and gas lost 
Her sense in overreacting to this. She wants Padma and Mohan to hang but Ok with less
Punishment for the major crimial and sociopath the lady inspector while the Sambhandhi goes scitt
 free. Howmuch ever we dislike some one, we can not let go the real truth fir the sake of humanity.
Pavi's feelings are understandable. Tulasi should be more bold and committed in her actions
Which she undertook. Padma and Mohan should pay for their sins in different way.kalyani should
Divorce Mohan and with a good compensation. The punishment for Padma will be, Pavi
Should have to earn her living with out being married( which Pavi wont mind). Mohan remains a bachelor for a ling time working his ass off to support the family. Kalyani gets married to the guy
Who wanted to marry her before. He seems more mature and really respect Kal.kal should succede
In her business and become prosperous right before the eyes of Mohan.
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks again Sri.

Agreed Jan. Padma & Mohan deserve some kind of punishment but not death sentence.  Deepa is being over emotional.  Understood because of Kalyani is her best friend but then there is a limit.

Jan unfortunately, the guy who wanted to marry Kal is already married as per the serial.  But I can bet Kal or Deepa will never get married or they will go back to their husbands.  Isn't a taboo to show these in serials?  I am sure Kumaran will not carry this scope in his serial.

Hmmm... start of a friendship break up.
Jan50 thumbnail
Dont worry caryn. Everything will work out. Surprisingly Padma and Mohan will expose Sambandhi
And they will tell the lawyer the truth. Mohan and Padma will go with a few years of imprisonment
 while the  Sambandhi's fraud will be exposed. He will go to Jail for a long time and the rowdy
Female inspector will get rigorous life imprisonment. 
Kal and Deepa will ve convinced of T's reasons. I think Pavi should step in and convince them.
The best part of today was the tight slap Sambandi received from Padma.😆
Edited by Jan50 - 10 years ago
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Sri for the updates...
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Caryn

Thanks for the updates Sri.

Basically ... all sootham.

Shall I tell what is in Kumaran's mind.  I am sure everyone knows.

Shiva is going to cause problem between Thuls & TA.  TA is going to separate from Thuls by going to jail.  (ammah pah... he is going to act in movies, so what is the best place for him to be if not jail)

Relationship between the 3 girls and families are going to take a dip.

Prabha is going to be trouble with Deepa.

Shekar & father are going to ask for the house.

Anything else?

I know Caryn... Kumaran than velaiyai kaatitaaraee...  😭😡 My BP was raising after watching y'days episode 😲 ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜¡ 
Edited by supree - 10 years ago
Caryn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jan50

Dont worry caryn. Everything will work out. Surprisingly Padma and Mohan will expose Sambandhi

And they will tell the lawyer the truth. Mohan and Padma will go with a few years of imprisonment
 while the  Sambandhi's fraud will be exposed. He will go to Jail for a long time and the rowdy
Female inspector will get rigorous life imprisonment. 
Kal and Deepa will ve convinced of T's reasons. I think Pavi should step in and convince them.
The best part of today was the tight slap Sambandi received from Padma.😆

I think this will go on for few weeks - the crying and beating. 😡
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Sathir.

I am not surprised at Kalyani's decision. 

To be frank while Thuls did could be right as she did this for Pavi, she could at least prepared Kal & Deepa.

I liked the way Pavi asked Deepa, if this was your mother what would you have done.  Deepa didn't have reply for this but continued to defend Kalyani and attack Padma.
kuttyponnu thumbnail
Cannot understand what this serial is promoting. I think they are destroying ever character. Also,  it is Saravanan's hasty action and the sister leaving home that is a cause of much of Kalyani's problems. TA interfering made matters worse and Kalyani going to the wedding and bluffing all added up. Mohan is now shown as complete villain. 
Padma is mean to others but is very nice to her children and so Pavi is justified in feeling bad.

Edited by kuttyponnu - 10 years ago
Jan50 thumbnail
Every one is right from where they are and how they see things. I can understand Kalyani's anger.
Tulasi should have stood by her conviction instead of feeling like a betrayer. She betrayed no one.
Friends ,for that matter even family, can not expect that kind of total one sided support for their cause
From one person. These friends Deepa and Kalyani( at least i can understand her) are allowing 
Total emotion to take over instead of rationality. If they were real freinds they should understand Tul and Pavi. Kalyani need not forgive Mohan and Padma. Tamil goes to the other extreme of asking
Kalyani to forget the past because Mohan and Padma are repenting. They dont deservecdeath sentence, but they dont deserve to be forgiven so soon. They can not reunite at thecdrop of the hat just because they apologised. Mohan and padma  deserve to pay dearly for what they did to kal.