Will Durga kaki's baby blessing record turn true this time too?:p

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
hehe Durga kaki apparently has an unbroken record of giving blessings and the said couple having a baby playing in their lap within 9 months of marriage!(mausam told so) 🤣
hehe we will aim for say 1.5 years? What do u think are the chances? ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†

On a serious note its good that Rudra was holding on to her! Otherwise poor Paro baisa would have run to the hills when she heard it!! ðŸ˜†

ahh on a side note (i just couldn't help myself :p) look at that kamariya hayeee!! Any other woman i would say wasted the peek in the middle of a bunch of women, but considering how we react to hers.. hehe i say awesome!! 🤣
Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
ROFL Sunara...yeah less than 1.5 years...lekin ST would know best🤣...the family planning master

Ok and that awesome awesome kamariya...is what made Laila go blah blah😆
Edited by ddFan2012 - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ddFan2012

ROFL Sunara...yeah less than 1.5 years...lekin ST would know best🤣...the family planning master

Ok and that awesome awesome kamariya...is what made Laila go blah blah😆

hehehe di that leaves them a total 9 months to mess around before getting it right!! ðŸ˜† hehe ST u better give us that! Its already two soaps that i was cheated of not seeing a preggie track with San! I want one in this!! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜†

LMAO no wonder Laila turned greeennn  ðŸ¤£
janiya2010 thumbnail
Hilarious😆.Well now a days afterseeing rudra's speed i think he may complete the job within the time period alloted .And the look which paro gave was like can i have a stick beat this lady and get her a pieace of mind😆.
AKoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If the same kaki has given Meitali and summer
Blessing too .. If it didnt work on them then for parud there
Is no hope... Kaki should start blessing newly weds with some
other staff 😆
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Maybe not and She will stop giving blessings and all will think she lost her power😉
Edited by PutijaChalhov - 10 years ago
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Her blessing hasn't worked for Maithili and now probably won't work for Paro... she will stop blessing women in mausam sa's family.. Lol!
-SanzAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
omg sunara .. u make me blush ... ohhh my god ðŸ˜³ 
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lmao! Paro'a reaction was hilarious!
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sunara, do I sound like some weirdo or pervert If I said " when I read ur good that rudra was holding her hand line, instead of going straight for their hand holding pic I was distracted by paros' s kamariya so I spent the time staring at her kamar 🤣" these CVS gives us so many other factors that distracts us like ashish's hair, uska buttonless kurtas, paro ka kamariya 🤣 bohot tarpatehain ye CVS humein 🤣

And haha thats scared the hell out of paro 🤣 rudra toh doesnt care but poor our baby got scared 😆 or maybe parud might be the first ever couple to break her record and durga kaki will turn villian aswell to take the revenge 🤣 abd thats thr bakwass idea for the day from a bakwass Sid 🤣