Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asma32 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Love the 2nd 1, brilliant👏 vm so funny just wish it was a bit longer make more please 
ChinnaKanni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asma32

Love the 2nd 1, brilliant👏 vm so funny just wish it was a bit longer make more please

I need more scenes yaar...
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awesome 😳❤️ OMG  beautiful VM all 👍🏼
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You're the maker of these vm, I must say it's soo lovely and nice but the most funny is Ladna Jaghadna🤣.., can't stop watching it.. I have a friend she tweet this vm to Aashish and he find it superb😆  thanks dear hope you make more vm😉 and thanks for uploading Ragna scenes on Youtube😳
ifrini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You VM makers are so creative .. So few Ragna scenes and so many wonderful VMs. 👏
ChinnaKanni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soni-Sanraj

You're the maker of these vm, I must say it's soo lovely and nice but the most funny is Ladna Jaghadna🤣.., can't stop watching it.. I have a friend she tweet this vm to Aashish and he find it superb😆 thanks dear hope you make more vm😉 and thanks for uploading Ragna scenes on Youtube😳

I just love them both, I was searching for some vm of them and I couldn't find anything, so I decided to do it by myself...
I know 2of them is not good, because I made it 1st time ever. I never made vms in my life that's why that much gadbad u see there... Forgive me 4that.
Dil ko aaya sukun was my first vm on ragna... that's why gadbad there...
But I just love the fact that everyone loves ladna jaghadna vm. It made me soo happy to see so much nice comments about it...
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChinnaKanni

I just love them both, I was searching for some vm of them and I couldn't find anything, so I decided to do it by myself...
I know 2of them is not good, because I made it 1st time ever. I never made vms in my life that's why that much gadbad u see there... Forgive me 4that.
Dil ko aaya sukun was my first vm on ragna... that's why gadbad there...
But I just love the fact that everyone loves ladna jaghadna vm. It made me soo happy to see so much nice comments about it...

Don't worry dear even it was ur first time😊 and it didn't feel us soo much since you really did a beautiful work😳 , hope we get to see more Ragna vm since many deewanis are here😆 😉 keep doing it
Edited by Soni-Sanraj - 10 years ago
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
your VMs are AWESOME !!!! the 2nd one, ladna jagadna OMG is too good, it kills me 🤣 and the last one with dheere dheere is so cute and romantic !!! Loved it !!! You did a great job, keep it up, and i'm waiting for  more VMs 👍🏼
yellowpurse thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMGGG hun these r soo wonderful!!!!!! great job! and sry picking out 1 but 2nd one's da best cuz it's soo funny :p