New promo shethii kant mahadev..mahayudh of vishnu and mahadev

hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DlYaqpfsP50[/YOUTUBE]

DL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DlYaqpfsP50

can somebody enlighten about this avatar

Edited by hemaDaganKhian - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
:o

chalo mahadev is back.
tfs
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tfs . 
Does anyone know anything abt this.. 

.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think this is how mahadev gets the snake around his neck
because precap mei snake is missing
even in this promo...there's  no snake...except in the ending when the naag comes over mahadev

^^ just my speculation 😆
promo ka naam...promo mei who snakes...aur mahadev ke neck ( where there is no snake YET ) ko dekh ke this is the most logical conclusion for me 😆

ps - I don't want them fighting yaar !
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Yukthi--

I think this is how mahadev gets the snake around his neck

because precap mei snake is missing
even in this promo...there's  no snake...except in the ending when the naag comes over mahadev

^^ just my speculation 😆
promo ka naam...promo mei who snakes...aur mahadev ke neck ( where there is no snake YET ) ko dekh ke this is the most logical conclusion for me 😆

ps - I don't want them fighting yaar !

oh haan
good logic yukti
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am not aware of this story.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Cool, another Mahadev-Narayan battle!  This time, hoping for Mahadev's win - am rather bored w/ the stalemates, like last time w/ Vrishabh avatar.

Given the Sati Parvati fiasco, I think it's better that they show just Mahadev from this point on.

P.S.  The snake around Mahadev's neck was a result of some vain rishis who once gloated about how great they were, courtesy the devotion of their wives, and Shiva & Vishnu both decided to teach them a lesson.  Vishnu took Mohini's form again and seduced the rishis, while Mahadev took the form  of a youth and  seduced their wives 😈😆  Finally, the rishis realized what was happening, and using their powers, created a tiger to attack the youth, but he skinned the tiger alive & put it on as his attire.  Next was a cobra, and the youth grabbed it & wrapped it around his neck.  Then came the asura - which the youth slammed to the ground to his death, and then Mahadev took his original form and started dancing on the asura's body.

That's how Mahadev got the tiger skin and the snake, as per the ACK Elephanta.
Edited by .Vrish. - 10 years ago
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
after many months a really action packed well executed promo and shiv vishnu track always is promising and i loved vishnu holding sword vrish u r right they should show shiva aloneEdited by Patrarekha - 10 years ago
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope they don't show Mahadev on his own... This vtrack is supposed to be with Sati and I would like to have more stories of them together shown... 
Anusha-B thumbnail
Thanks for the info Vrish the Sati track has indeed turned out to be a big dud and this promo gives a glimmer of hope to get things back on track.
I think even makers must be feeling the heat going by the flak this track has been getting. I really hope next week will be good.

Watching Mahadev Narayan face off is any day better than a never ending boring jungle track.

This was the first Maha epi I did not watch in detail just kept changing channels till it was time for the precap.