Aisa kyu lag rha hai Tery 13 baj Rhay hai d k naam sai πŸ˜†

Vo purri baat bt ate ruk pm kerti ho 
Aks13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishti_k5

Aisa kyu lag rha hai Tery 13 baj Rhay hai d k naam sai πŸ˜†

Vo purri baat bt ate ruk pm kerti ho 

Obviously yaar... mom n bro r good in drawing n all but me just hate it to the core... most of the black mail mom to do it... n in exams always get c or D... thank gos drawing key grade count nahi hotey warna... πŸ€’ n ek baar sher bananey ka try kiya tha... tou billi ban gayii thiii...thn mom siad...kyo nahi bachcha atlest usi ki family ka member banaya... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Live-life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OH mY lord that was a long update...Took me a bit of time to read it man...But i like reading slow It's fun!πŸ˜† It's like you are living the whole scene in real! 
Gosh Gurl...I did not know you could write so well! It was just mind boggling! Hayeee the romantic scenes were just so Cuweeeteee and romantic!! C'est trs passionate!!! β˜ΊοΈ
And oh an the kisses god...I think i MIGHT need a cold shower when I get back home...I''ll probably keep day dreaming about those scene all through the school day! Lol! πŸ€£
God Arjun and Riya love each other sooo much...it is sooo cute! Goodness...I miss them soo much!  
And then the way ETF welcomed them was so cute as well...I was awing all the way through that scene Goodnesss...freindships go Cukking Fraaazzyy! and that's what makes them worth it! πŸ€ͺ
And the cute eye lock...hayeee again romance is in the air! So damn cute! 
And then the hard-as-nut case...Goodness...The ETF in action is sooo cool to watch...I can never take my eyes off lol! 
And awww poor Riya...she feels uneasy! And Arjun...shouted st her...I have to be honest here he can be a real Prand mean jERK Sometimes! Lord...who does that...He took out all his frustration of the case on her. I mean what even! God! Arjun...teri lagne walli hai beta...lagta hai tujhe couch pe hi sons padega πŸ˜†
and Then Sakshi butted in to...hmmm...no ye kaunsa angle hai??? πŸ˜‰
i think it is a triangle...kind of...but idk! 

But the way you described Sam and Riya relation ship was cute too! Seriosuly gurll you are an awesome write! 
Please please please please!
continue soon and thanks for the pm! 
and sorry for the late comment! I was bussing changing colors! πŸ€ͺ🀣
Continue soon! 
Love you!
πŸ€—
mishree thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aks13

Obviously yaar... mom n bro r good in drawing n all but me just hate it to the core... most of the black mail mom to do it... n in exams always get c or D... thank gos drawing key grade count nahi hotey warna... πŸ€’ n ek baar sher bananey ka try kiya tha... tou billi ban gayii thiii...thn mom siad...kyo nahi bachcha atlest usi ki family ka member banaya... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

🀣 Hotta hai 
Welcome to mine book 
Yahe art chahea mujhay plsss make 4 me 
Aks13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_k5

🀣 Hotta hai 
Welcome to mine book 
Yahe art chahea mujhay plsss make 4 me 

Hate that drawing... mom n bro exactly copy kar lete hai... aur mei ek line dhaang sey bana lu vahi bohot hai...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
unresd my comment on pg 23
Aks13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Godly_Affection

unRes

awesome update dear 
loved it
ariya romanceπŸ‘πŸ‘
sakshi- kabab me haddi😑😑
arjun😑
thankx for pm
continu soon

Thanks for commenting dr...πŸ˜ƒ
I m glad that you liked it...πŸ˜‰
Aks13 thumbnail
Yaar abhi tou update kiya tha... n thought to make some changes in part 2 as well so will give it on 20th march...😊