Posted: 9 years ago
hope u r doing well sweety...
take care...😃
SwtuAryan_Ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Note

Hello all,
I know that you all are waiting to read next part..
sorry for being late..i am having backpain,so i didnt updated next part from long time.

Now,i am giving promo to next part.i will update next part as soon as possible.
Edited by SweetyAaryan - 9 years ago
promo

Radha:"I wana see you as bride aarti..do you agree for this marraige?"

Aarti: marraige? but with whom nani?

Radha: with my grandson

Aarti didnt understood what she heard..

Aarti: grandson? you mean someone from your relatives? yashji's cousin?

Radha: Buddhu,i am asking that will you agree to marry my yash..no no,your best friend yash?

Aarti got biggest shock in her life but its sweet surprise for her..
she knew that radha treats her and ansh like family members but she never thought her nani will ask something like this which she love to do..

Aarti's ST: "stupid,you feeling happy? dont you remember that yash dont like marraige and you know how much drama you played then? he'l agree to marry you?"

Aarti: yashji agreed? 😕

Radha nodded head as NO..😲

who will say this decision to yash?

How he will react?

Will yash agree for this marraige?

Guess and find answers till i post next update..😆

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
The promo brought a wonderful twist in Aarti's life...

Take care of ur health nd ll wait uncomplainingly...
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
baat shaadi tak aa gayi hain...hopefully we will not get to see yashs outburst...
i m waiting to know how yash will react...
😃...

take care...
happy friendship day ðŸ˜ƒ
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb promo. Waiting for the update.
sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome promo
can't wait for the updates

part8:

yash,aarti reached home and aarti went to her room.

At night

yash sat in hall thinking about aarti.

yash's ST: At afternoon she went to her room and closed door.upto now,she didnt came out of room.

He sent RD to call her for dinner but he returned back and said aarti dont want to eat.

yash completed his dinner and went to his room.

Aarti remembering her nature..how she became from some days,when she realized that she is in love with yash,from then she is dreaming about her future much.

At her place,she used to think about ansh and her work.then she didnt even dreamt about her marraige.but now all these thoughts coming to mind..

Those passionate dreams moving infront of her eyes.she tried to close eyes,but no use.she switched on TV in her room to change her mood.
started watching some movie but thats also a lovestory,she blushed while thinking about yash and imagined them at each frame of movie.

she switched off tv after watching that movie.

Radha reached SM and called RD to ask about yash,aarti..

RD said about aarti and radha went to aarti's room to ask what happened to her.

Radha opened door slowly and found aarti strangely..

aarti talking to herself ,singing some song while hugging pillow tightly..

radha smiled and entered into room silently..

Aarti: "opened my heart doors for you,waiting for you..waiting for you.."

Radha: Be careful aarti,ifyou open your heart doors,someone will come and steal your heart..

Aarti looked at radha and hided her face with pillow.

Aarti: how are you nani?

Radha: i am fine..oh ho,my aarti changed alot in this 2 days..i never saw you like this before..what happened?

Aarti: nani,stop it.you too started teasing me like yashji.i just watched some movie and singing the song.

Radha: ok ok.but truely i never thought you are this much lovely and naughty.i thought you are strict type of girl.

Aarti smiled at her..

Radha: aarti,i want to say one important matter.actually i thought to say you tomorrow but after looking you like this,i want to say you that now.

Aarti: tell me nani.

Radha:I wana see you as bride aarti..do you agree for this marraige?

Aarti: marraige? but with whom nani?

Radha: with my grandson

Aarti didnt understood what she heard..

Aarti: grandson? you mean someone from your relatives? yashji's cousin?

Radha: Buddhu,i am asking that will you agree to marry my yash..no no,your best friend yash?

Aarti got biggest shock in her life but its sweet surprise for her..
she knew that radha treats her and ansh like family members but she never thought her nani will ask something like this which she love to do..

Aarti's ST: "stupid,you feeling happy? dont you remember that yash dont like marraige and you know how much drama you played then? he'l agree to marry you?"

Aarti: yashji agreed?

Radha nodded head as NO..

Aarti's eyes became wet after hearing that..

Aarti's ST: it means yashji dont like me..

Radha: i am saying this first to you aarti..i didnt discussed this with yash.

Aarti: ohh,first we have to know his opinion nani.

Radha: no,for me your opinion is most important than his opinion.first tell me this,i have to ask this before but in excitement i said marraige matter to you.Aman..aman has feelings for you?

Aarti: i dont think so nani.but i knew that when we were small,when we were in good financial position.aman's mother used to call me as aarti bahu and sometimes she asked my parents about this.but after my parent's death,she didnt even talked with me and she always scolds aman that he is giving importance to us.

Radha: all this is ok aarti.this happens generally.what about aman?

Aarti: he is best friend of me and ansh.thats it.he never behaved like that.

Radha: what about you aarti? i am not forcing you for this marraige.if you want to marry aman,i will do your marraige with aman.i have to ask all these before saying my opinion.

Aarti:No nani,i never felt like that.but how you thought my marraige with yashji?

Radha: have so many reasons.you both are good friends,he changed alot after you came.i think you have good impression on him.another reason is i dont wana send you anywhere aarti.if you'l marry yash,we all can stay like this forever.ansh like yash so much.he'l be very happy.

Aarti is silent.she know all this reasons are 100% true.

Radha: say your opinion tomorrow.

she left aarti's room.

Aarti's ST: Its definitely yes from my side,but how if yashji wont agree for this? so,its better to hide from nani that i am loving him and i want to be his life partner.if i'l say about my love,she will insist yashji for this marraige.so i have to say yes in different way.

she didnt slept and finally at morning she came to one decision.

At Dining hall:

Radha is eagerly waiting for aarti,yash.she is looking at aarti's room.

yash came to dining hall

Yash: dadi,how are you?

Radha: i am fine yash.

he looked at aarti's room and still its closed.

yash: dont know what this girl doing from yesterday.she is not coming outside also.

Radha want to know yash's opinion about aarti.thats so important in this situation.

Radha: At night,i went to her room.

yash: oh,how is she?

radha: she is absolutely ok.she didnt completed work that i gave to her.thats why i scolded her and told her to complete work.

Yash: what? you scolded her? is she only an employee? you said,she is our family member. i didnt expected this from you dadi.you dont know what happened yesterday.how much pain she had.

he went to her room..

yash's ST: aarti loves and respects dadi so much.i can understand how aarti felt when dadi scolded her.

he opened door and found aarti infront of table.

Yash's ST: she is writing letter.i think she felt very bad when dadi scolded her.maybe she dont want to stay here from now.

he looked at clothes on bed.

Aarti's ST: oh no,yashji came? i am writing this letter to dadi to say yes to marraige.how if he see this letter.

yash's ST: so,she is ready to leave.her eyes are swelled and red,maybe she cried alot.

yash: so you decided to leave?

aarti: what?

yash: dadi said what happened at previous night..from her side i am saying sorry.she wasnt supposed to say allthose to you.

Aarti's ST: so nani said about marraige to yashji also..why he is saying sorry? he dont like nani's opinion?

Aarti: it means you know about..

yash: haan,i know about what you wana say.you dont wana stay here from now.

aarti: no,nothing like that yashji.

yash: i know that aarti.you know dadi becoming old na,thats why.you know doctor uncle told me that while becoming old,people dont know what they doing and what they talking..

aarti cant control her laugh and laughed suddenly.

aarti: you said all this about nani?

yash: yes,i made you laugh na.dont do this aaru,i will see how you'l go from here.

aarti: what happened yashji? why you said all this? to make me laugh?

yash: yes..look at you eyes,its clear that you cried alot after dadi scolded you.

aarti: nani scolded me? when? in your dream?

she is laughing while looking at yash's confused face.

yash: come with me..dadi said that she scolded you.

Aarti kept her letter safely and went with yash to know reason behind his confused behaviour..

Radha: aarti,what happened yesterday? yash said you had pain.

aarti explained to radha and she felt really happy for yash's caring nature.

Radha: so,my yash helping girls also..? i dont know this before.

yash: aarti is different from other girls dadi,anyone can like her and help her.

aarti looked at yash and gave bright smile

Aarti: nani,yashji said alot about you.you wana hear? ha ha..

aarti looked at yash and he signalled her not to say.

yash: you didnt scolded her? why you said like that?

radha: to see your reaction..by the way aarti what he said to you in your room..

aarti: he said somany things nani..poor yashji,he thought i am leaving house.to make me laugh he said somany things which i dont know yet..

she laughing continously while watching yash.

yash: anyone think like that after watching you..you writing some letter and all your clothes on bed.

radha looked at aarti when yash said she is writing some letter.

radha's ST: maybe aarti wrote that letter to say her opinion..oh god,hope it'l be yes.

yash: by the way aarti..what you doing there?

aarti: nothing yashji..i am counting how many colour sarees i have and writing how many sarees in each colour.

yash: achaa,you writing that..you both made me mad.

radha: stop your arguments..come,lets have breakfast.i have lot of work after that.

Aarti and radha looked at eachother.

they both eating so fast.

yash: hello ladies,i wont ask your food.why you both eating so fast? competition?

aarti got up from chair and went to her room

yash: i cant understand this girl.she behaves strangely somtimes.

aarti take her letter and went to radha's room.she kept on table and went to her toom.

this is radha's turn.she getup from chair and went to her room..

yash: dadi,walk slowly.god,looking like this both having some precious things in thier room.what are they doing in thier rooms??

Radha take aarti's letter and sit peacefully..she closed eyes and prayed to god that she have to see goodnews in letter.

she opened letter and started reading..

Dear nani,

at first i have to say so many thanks to you,when i was alone you stood for me at ansh's operation.
from then you treating us as your family members and now you want to give such a gift to me?

we did small help to you,but you wana give big gift to me nani.

As you said i really have good impression on yashji..he is so good and best friend of me.

if he will agree,i dont have any objection for this marraige.

I dont have parents to ask thier permission..ansh will jump with happiness once he'l know about this.
mansi,aman willbe happy if i am happy.

hope you understand what i said..i cant say more than this..

bye..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked this update..
Will update next part soon..
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
amazing update.. loved it.. waiting for next part..