Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Panchali fans...I made a post on Draupadi..

would love your comments

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well i think real Draupadi would be proud of pooja today
she did bring out draupadi's plight on screen very well today
Edited by Sabhayata - 10 years ago
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

well i think real Draupadi would be proud of pooja today
she did bring out draupadi's plight on screen very well today

I have now seen 4 TV versions of this scene- Sanjay Khan's MB with Mandira Bedi, Anita H in Ekta's and Roopa Ganguly in BRC and I've to say Pooja is one of the best. Roopa of course was great too but the range of expressions Pooja displayed today, I haven't seen on any of the other three. I would rather not comment on Mandira Bedi and Anita H's versions...they were below par and hamming IMO
Edited by bheegi - 10 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bheegi

I have now seen 4 TV versions of this scene- Sanjay Khan's MB with Mandira Bedi, Anita H in Ekta's and Roopa Ganguly in BRC and I've to say Pooja is one of the best. Roopa of course was great too but the range of expressions Pooja displayed today, I haven't seen on any of the other three. I would rather not comment on Mandira Bedi and Anita H's versions...they were below par and hamming IMO

I agree Roopa was amazing but Pooja has outshines Roopa also

She has acted with her eyes. And that is a tough task 
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with all of u. Pooja herself said in an interview that the BRC version dint focus much on draupadi's journey. But the range of emotions shown by pooja...right from dat cute mirror scene till yesterday's performance...HATS OFF👏👏
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In honor of Pooja's amazing performance, I'm going to take every single episode she's been in and I'm going to trim all the scenes she is not part of (physically) and upload it to youtube. I plan on doing 15-episode segments and sharing it with you guys, and then at the end of the serial I'll compile everything into one large video and upload it on youtube 😛
Normally I wouldn't do something like this, but Pooja's acting deserves some credit. 

===============
The thing I liked best about Roopa was her voice. She had a unique voice which helped her develop Draupadi's character. 
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shyam09

In honor of Pooja's amazing performance, I'm going to take every single episode she's been in and I'm going to trim all the scenes she is not part of (physically) and upload it to youtube. I plan on doing 15-episode segments and sharing it with you guys, and then at the end of the serial I'll compile everything into one large video and upload it on youtube 😛

Normally I wouldn't do something like this, but Pooja's acting deserves some credit. 

===============
The thing I liked best about Roopa was her voice. She had a unique voice which helped her develop Draupadi's character. 

Oh wow that's amazing thought
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i'm still feeling numb!!!!!!

had nightmares!!!
didnt knew yesterday's epi went this deep into me!!!!!

kudos to pooja!!!! you struck me with your power packed performance!!!
BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I hope that cvs do justice to rest od draus  journey  justice , Pooja will definitely do :) 
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
still reeling under puja effect.m happy to see such wonderful words in appreciation of puja here by every1.she totally deserves it.