Laila - never heard 'tu teek hai?' from Rudra..

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
I really need to run off but i couldn't resist making this! 😆

aww i kinda felt bad for Laila today.. For many years she might have known him. but she has never heard a kind word, or felt any soft gentleness from him. He used her and left when it was done.

Yet when he holds Paro in his arms, her innocence, fragility evokes tenderness in him.. protective instincts he has no control over... and he responds to her unconsciously.. tenderly, with care and softness..

And Laila even while witnessing from far realized, just how tenderly he held and how Paro herself responded to it sweetly as if she is used to such care...

For 8 long years she pacified herself thinking he fell to the Animal group of men.. Only to realize its just with her.. With Paro he becomes a man.. who cares, tenderly and has gentleness and softness in in...

what a differentiation.. the emotions the 2 different women evokes in him...

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing post my dear totally agree for laila types of women who always love to seduce a man rudra is an animal but for an innocent and pure girl he is a man this is the real difference between laila and paro hats off to cvs they show this difference so beautifully. ...I really love this scene both paro and Rudra looked perfect with each other. 
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sukhminderkaur7

Amazing post my dear totally agree for laila types of women who always love to seduce a man rudra is an animal but for an innocent and pure girl he is a man this is the real difference between laila and paro hats off to cvs they show this difference so beautifully. ...I really love this scene both paro and Rudra looked perfect with each other. 

well said 👍🏼

nice post Sunara nd thnx for droolicious caps
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Very true ... Laila sees Rudra as an animal, because she lets him treat her that way. 
Paro fights back. 

I loved that soft 'tu theek hai?' from Rudra 😳 and her small nod. 
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Paro look like an angel

She acts within her maryaada - Laila has crossed all limits

Why wouldn't Rudra act like an animal with Laila ? She lets him - simple as that, and sje seems to like it

Even when Rudra acts like an animal with Paro - she lets him, but makes it apaprent that she will not stand for it - she is weaker than him physically

That's why
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukhminderkaur7

Thanks Sukh 😳
Yup she always came to him like a woman who had no self respect and he treated her like that as she never had an issue about being disrespected.

And paro on the other hand never compromises on her self respect...and her innate innocence is melting him completely..he just cannot bring himself to hurt her..n he simple cannot help caring for her.
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well said dear , thanks for beautiful pics
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Very true ... Laila sees Rudra as an animal, because she lets him treat her that way. 

Paro fights back. 

I loved that soft 'tu theek hai?' from Rudra 😳 and her small nod. 

i know it was not just him asking her that softly but her gentle response with that nod that made the scene so sweet.. so caring and lovely.. and that nod was what actually hit Laila so hard cz it showed a completely different relationship.. a bond she has never ever expected Rudra to have...

vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing post 👍🏼 Sunara thanks for the beautiful caps
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't know if Laila is supposed to have heard that exchange!
I thought she fumed seeing them in that position!

I thought we agreed that the relationship Laila and Rudra share is with each other's consent so why the conclusion that Laila allowed hself to be disrespected and used?

We don't know the background but it's very unfair to say only the woman there is to blame because the man now has a beautiful woman in his life to 'heal' him!

If Paros nature were all that mattered then Rudra would never have manhandled her or abused her as is being alleged...he would have let her go by now...the kind of man he is he would send her far far away from himself if her tenderness and softness and other qualities were to evoke positive responses in him!

Fact is he sees her as a witness and  with Laila he has a relationship! The trip and catch was spontaneous and while it was sweet of him to ask if she was ok I don't think her nature made him ask that...didn't he drag her around after that as well?

I am surprised to see posts saying women like Laila who seduce men don't deserve the tenderness that sweet innocent Paro deserves! Come on,,.! We weren't shown who went to whom initially right and how the relationship started!
And it was purely physical from Rudra's POV only...Laila always thought he would change  for her!
Where did the question of disrespect come in...are we now saying because she was in a physical relationship for that long without asking for commitment she doesn't deserve to have feelings??? 

But Rudra who was also in the relationship deserves to move on and have a lovey dovey wife with an angel who heals him?? Because he made it clear he wasn't going to commit?

That's even worse than what some were complaining about ...that the female lead should always transform the male lead with great pain!!