What if Sumer & Paro make friends?Rudra & Kaki will bang their

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
lol ok me n some friends were wondering he was cute now rather than out and out negative.. i hope they keep him light lol cz his and kaki's scenes r hilarious!!

Anyway what i wanted to talk was lol.. what if things calm a bit he n Paro kinda made friends lol.. I don't think he still considers her available material, but he thinks about her in a gentle way. For him she is titili, BUT its titili bhabhi in his head now..

So a bit later in the story this could be a cute fun relationship of devar-bhabhi.

Best part is they will drive kaki and Rudra both up the wall with just being friends!! They will happily join hands to plot to break this friendship if it ever happens! πŸ˜†

PS: IPKKNDians, don't u think a NK-Khushi in a different way through these would be cute?
And it would make a light relationship too, cz RR is really heavy and Suneri is too much of an airhead for her to really be much use as Paro's friend.  And Maitili will fulfill the position of an elder sister so she will still be respectful n restrained with her though affectionate. And Paro needs a friend soon.. lol Sumer still can be a bit of a nalayak.. i mean still dream about sell the house (not to be evil but simply cz he wants to enjoy city life)

i mean there r already too many dark villains in this story.. i would really enjoy if an innocent fun and cute relationship/friendship can be built b/w them..

I was just thinking in which ways in future they can lighten it a bit.. n thought of this..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i used to love how NK-khushi friendship drove LG madπŸ˜†...his deadly glares at NK and Khushi...his jealousy...when NK always...always found a place to sit next to khushi...their jokes...their madcap schemes ...and her correcting his hindi in a sweet manner always with a laugh...
i'd love similar equation between sumer and Paro...but i'm not sure thats possible...sumer hates rudra's guts...and will always try to make him miserable at any chance he gets...more likely he'll create MU's between them.

great post sunaraπŸ‘πŸΌ

and yes kaki and rudra...planning together ...to break them up😲...i'll give up my most beloved tab to see that...πŸ˜†
Edited by DoJin - 10 years ago
Nadia_DiyaM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
love the demarcation u put betwn NK -KKGSR 's frnshp...πŸ˜›,,,,,cute n lovely post.,,,,although sumer dsnt seem to me like a guy to be frnd with...but paro is paro...lets see
naema thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That would be kinda cool and provide some much-needed comic relief!  πŸ˜›...i agree that there are too many villians in the show...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Nice post...
Nadia_DiyaM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
plus...if their frnshp adds a huge packet of masala.(jealousy) then no problemo!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Nadia_Malik - 10 years ago
taanvi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That would be fun to watch, Sumer doesn't seem to be out and out villain, and the show could use a light character
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This would be fun. And would make Rudra jealous for sure.

With Laila & Tejawat dont need more villains. Sumer can be the way he is, a jack ass.
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It'll be interesting if they become friends. Sumer doesn't even creep on her despite being a prick.
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddFan2012

This would be fun. And would make Rudra jealous for sure.

With Laila & Tejawat dont need more villains. Sumer can be the way he is, a jack ass.

A jack ass with a genuine soft corner for Paro would be fun! like her lecturing him in cute ways for his nalayak ways n him listening to them to pacify her but doing as he wants next in something else..
it might be fun to see them like that! πŸ˜†

and for that i think they have recently kept it straight that Sumer thinks about Paro in a nice way. For him, he has already accepted that she is Rudra's. So in his mind as long as he respects her, and Paro knows it, seeing him driving Rudra up a wall should be a bucket of fun lol..
And for good measure kaki too! 🀣

It will be sweet too if Paro's gentleness evokes protective (sibling wala) feelings in him which of course Rudra won't realize is sibling wala, but Paro will!..  😳
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidda8

It'll be interesting if they become friends. Sumer doesn't even creep on her despite being a prick.

ya 2 days back he was upset to startle her when kaki pushed him. he doesn't make her uncomfortable.. n if he grovels in to being in her good books it will be cute..

or maybe some incident unites them in a different way? i mean it would be sweet to cement their friendship on something concrete.. that would make him protectively grateful for Paro n her also caring for him like a brother.. 😳