Fire of revenge.

kaussar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Finally, as an end to the week we get an eventful fast paced episode.

And its all about revenge once again.

Nikhat's revenge:

today's episode i would say belonged to Nikhat. And Archana once again proved that given the platform, she would prove herself to be as good an actress as the other stalwart actors of QH.

The hurt, the bitterness, the anguish due to what Nikhat went through, and the fire of revenge,and determination to punish Haseena , Farhan and Sameera for what they did to her, was so well portrayed by Archana.. Applause to her.

And i must say she has such a lovely slim and well toned figure and looked so good.

And the bond between the two step sisters was a treat to watch.

Najma told Nikhat that if they tell Asad bhaijaan he would solve everything and send them to jail... but Nikhat wants to take revenge by herself and to see them suffer like she did... she wanted to see them wish for death each moment... i wonder how she will achieve this but if she keep true to her words and act with the same fire as she did today, she would surely succeed and i would surly enjoy it.

Anyway Najma promised to stand by Nikhat and what ever decision she takes..

These two sisters bond is surely something unique.. Najma married Nikhat's fiance' but nikhat never harboured any grudge towards Najma and Najma had been supporting Nikhat ever since they started living together... And Haseena failed in her various attempts to separate them.

Tanveer's revenge:

It now surely looks like Tanveer has only one motive once again - revenge.

Yesterday Tanveer said she has one Teer but two nishana - Zoya and Raziya.

So Tanveer left all the clues not because she has finally decided to do something good for Zoya, but she wanted to instigate Raziya against Zoya and in the process perhaps hoping for either Zoya's death or Raziya getting caught in the game.

Nishana is two but teer is one so its very unlikely that two will be caught with the one teer and Tanveer perhaps knows this well.. And from the precap it looks like her plan has worked in some way.

And is Tanveer still after Asad? i feel so from the way she was smirking after Zoya read her note and left.. and i felt she was looking at the sleeping Asad even though the camera didn't span towards Asad again.

Raziya's revenge:

There is a a never ending fire of revenge towards Zainab and her daughter in Raziya's heart... but now it has extended to Ghaffur as well. Raziya thinks that its Ghaffur who is leaving clues to Zoya and so she decides to finish off Zoya once again before truth is revealed to Zoya... but Raziya the most clever one this time does not know that she has fallen in to the trap of her other Sauten and is being used by her.

Precap:

very interesting.. looks like some one held Raziya's hands from behind? who could it be?

Is it Tanveer?  Is it Haidar? Or is it ghaffur and will Zoya finally know the truth this way?

PS.. loved the song by Asad and his attempts to cheer Zoya and deviate her thoughts was the sweetest thing in the middle of all the emotions of revenge... Surbhi and RaQesh looked dashing in white and Surbhi was looking beautiful in black dress later.
Edited by kaussar - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If i was where Tanveer was i would have stood there looking at Asad too, hard not to    ☺️   πŸ˜†  Anyway RaQ always looks so cute when sleeping
Lavanya.K thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't think anyone stopped Razia, I think she saw something in those papers or note that made her stop by herself. πŸ˜Š
Surbhibornstar thumbnail
Its was gud episode archana take a bow fo 1s i tot tannu wil go slp nxt 2 asad sj lukd gud in black
ChocoBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Very well summerised the epi. thanks.πŸ˜ƒ
kaussar thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

If i was where Tanveer was i would have stood there looking at Asad too, hard not to    ☺️   πŸ˜†  Anyway RaQ always looks so cute when sleeping

πŸ˜†.. FIZ .. i can see that from all your signatures as well.. but i agree with you.. RaQesh is very cute and today especially Asad looked delicious...πŸ˜†
kaussar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lavanya.K

I don't think anyone stopped Razia, I think she saw something in those papers or note that made her stop by herself. πŸ˜Š

Is it? if so then its more interesting.. what could be in that paper then? most probably something which would incriminate Raziya, left by Tanveer.. then it would become more interesting.😊
--Sana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post
my thought is same about tanveer she luks asad n her smirks
I think no one held razia hand
she shocked to saw the photo in zoyas hand
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post!
I thought they were both shocked as to the identity in the picture Zoya was looking at... wonder what Tanveer is up to, she already said she wasn't going to reveal Abbu so quickly. 
Yeah I saw her icky drooling over Asad too. Gross! Are they planning yet another judaai?? 

Sageflower7

saku19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi, Ya it's true. today nikhat was fab. This is the second time she prove she is Asad Ahmed Khans sister. Looking forward to see how these 2 sisters teach hasina a good lesson.
Today asya scene was so cute. I felt like lyrics was what in asad mind.πŸ˜‰
Good post πŸ‘πŸΌ