Users

Frequent Posters

afshaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
tere liye 10

next moning...

raya were peacefuuly sleep in their new nest,
cuddling in eachother arms,priya's sleep was disturb by sun rays beeping through the thin layers of curtains,found herself in ram's grip,smiled on seeing ram's face slightly open,she leaned forward and gave a quick peck on his lips,he felt her touch on his lips and wake,"good morning,honey"and kissed her forehead,"good morning" she replied;ram could see countless lovebites on her nape,chest and shoulber revealing there wild love making."aise kya dekh rahe hain"priya asked"priya tum se bhi zayaada khibsoorat ho gai ho" and bite her earlob and again trail down kisses;"ouch not again mr.kapoor"pulled him up to her level"hamain ab ghar jaana chahiya, hum kissi ko bata ke bhi nahi aaye,sab pareshan ho rahe hoge"ram smiled and said"don't worry honey maine nuts ko messege kar diya tha ke hum 2 din ke liye farm house ja rahe hain"priya felt shy,ram move forward and take her lips into his,it turn into passionate intense kiss,followed by the aggressive love making.ram fell on her blossom,after climax and said while panting"priya u r still the same,i miss u so much"and gave a tender kiss on her b**bs.priya turn crimson red hearing this,after sometime ram move aside and priya trying to get up but ram hold her wrist trying to stop her "pls leave me ram,i need to fresh up"ram let her go.priya while standing under the shower,saw herself in mirror on oppsite wall and noticed his lovemarks,remember last night thing and shyed,warm water was soothing her.after the shower she came out in bathrob and open cupboard,in order to find something to wear and was surprized to see only lingeries.ram who was in his shorts, hugged her from behind,lost in her smell"ram yaha par to bas...main pehno gi kya"asked priya while turning to his side,ram taking her in his grip and place his lips on her ear"i so want to see u in these,honey"priya trying to get out of her grip"mr.kapoor main yeh nahi pahan sakti"ram tighten his grip and slid bathrob to expose her shoulder,and cressed her with his lips"priya,there is nobody around us,we r alone and what,s there to hide from me"
priya;par mr.kapoor...
ram;par were kuch nahi,do as i say;main tab tak fresh hoke aata hoon.he gave a peck on her cheeks and left for fresh up.

priya select a maroon lingerie,it was shortlenth with lacy strappes which exposed her b**bs and legs up till tighs,  giving her quite senseous look.

at night,she don't get chance to see the room properly,it was large room with kingsize bed,the backwall of bed had beautiful floural panting,with black and white colour scheme,on the wall opposite bed carries big plasma where as a black floral printed couch placed on left side of room and at the right side there is a huge dressing table,adjesent to it is the door which opens in changing room.
after changing she come out in the hall,which has open kitchen attached to it.she went to kitchen in order to make breakfast.she noticed some grossery had been placed,where as milk,bread,butter and fresh vegetables are there in fridge.
she thought"app ne pehle se sab kuch arrange kar rakha hai,u r too good mr.kapoor".she made sandwitchs,with two cups coffeas and bring it to the hall,ram who was coming out of room and was dumbstruck, to see his sexy beauty in such a exposing attaire pacing tray on table,when she bent her nighty slides down giving him more clear view of her cleavege.priya noticed ram and asked"aagye app,come bf is ready"ram settle down on sofa and made her sit on his lab,both feed eachother and enjoy their coffea while chatting and romancing.after breakfast ram showed complete house to priya,priya apprieated him for his choice and taste"mujhe nahi pata tha ke meray pati dev apni chezon ko le kar itna peticular hain"priya said while coming out from the gym section adjesent to hall"well sirf perticular he nahi ,demanding bhi bohat hain tumhare pati "ram replied and pulled her,she landed on his broad chest,he placed his one hand around his waist,and pressed his lower body against her,she could feel his hardness through fabric,he paced his second hand on the back of her neck,slightly tilted it and take her lucsious lips in his and relishing her taste,she responded with equal flavour,he pinned her againt the wall,placed their entwined hands above her head and kissed her passionately tasting almost every corner of her mouth,she chokked because of lack of breath.he left her lips and licked down her neck and tasted almost ever inch of nape and shoulder,he slide down her her lacy strapes to have a clear view of her b****t,it slips down her arm,making her way to floor leaving her completely nude inbetween his arms,she tried to cover her b**bs by crossing her arms,this made him more aggresive,he smoothly remove her arms bent down and tenderly cressed her n**le with his tongue making her comfortable,and then sucked them hard making her vernuable,he bent down licked her bellybutton and rubbed her womenhood,it was already wet,he bent on his knees,parted her legs,placed himself in between her legs,gave a gentle kiss on her womanhood,shiver ran through her body,she hold her hair,he start licking her private part and enter his tongue in her.,she could not take this any more, was heavily breathing, pulled him up and replied "ram stop torturing me,i can't take it anymore,enter me"ram once again kisses her passionately on her lips and said"u have made me wait for so long baby,now i will make u crazy"he positioned himself,placed her one leg around his waist and enter her in standing position,she felt it more big and long,her muscle of c***ro..contact,his stokes were slow but harder than before,her legs gave up,"ram pls it's paining",ram lifted her in the same posture,gentlely placed her on furry carpet,he once again relished her upper body,encircled her both legs around his waist and faster his strokes,she arched her back to gave him better access,both were stroking hard with same momentom,panting hard,badly sweated reached their climax,the room was filled with moan and groans.he collaps on her b**b."oh priya,you were amazing,i can't get enough of u"ram said and kissed her b**b.priya shyed hearing this.after sometime she said"get up ram,i again had to take bath"ram came out and scooped her up in his arm and said while moving towards their room"i think we both need a warm bath"she try to protest but in vain.he made her sit in the tub,filled with warm water and he too join her,adjusting her inbetween his legs he apply shower jell and gently massaged her body,from back to front,from shoulder to legs,cressing her b****m,rubbing her private part.she also apply shower jell on this broad chest and rub against his entire body leaving her manhood,he hold her hand and placed it on her manhood,massage her along his lenth,both came under the shower and clean their soap,wore bathrob came back in changing room,ram handed her a gift wraped and asked her to open,she opened it and found a beautiful green saree with maroon embroieded border.
priya;its beautiful ram
ram;[take her in a hug]u like it.
priya;i just love it[gave a peck on his cheeks]
ram;[take his face near her ear]than i will make u wear this.

priya protest but her plead went deaf on his ears,he made her stand in front,remove her bathrob and start arranging pleats of saree,his finger cressed her waistline and she was losing herself in his touch,ram noticed this and was dilebratly took his time enjoying her state,after arranging pleats,he made her wore her blouse and tie her dori and hook.he kissed her nape and sets her pallu.
ram;its done
priya,who has closed her eyes in antispation open them but did;nt replied on shyed.
ram;priya u get raedy,main zara change karlon.

ram came bback in room and changed into denims,white shirt with black jacket,inside changing room she wore matching assesories which were along with saree,do light make up,place bindi and came out.both left the place,and drive back to KM.

they reached home by evening and were surprized to see everybody present in hall,

Kj;aur juhi tumhari flight kaisi rahi
juhi;sab khuch teek tha ma.
saumya;app thak gayi hoon gi,freshup ho jayain,main chai banwati hoon[noticed ram and priya]arre bhappa bhabi app aa gaye

everyone was happy to see them,they took blessing from elder and hug juniors,juhi was shocked to see priya with ram,but she can't show that.

juhi;kaise ho priya,
priya;main theek hoon,tum kaise ho.
juhi;i am also fine,surprized to see u with ram.
ram;iss main surprized hone ki kya baat hai,yeh priya ka apna ghar hai,usse to aana hi tha.
juhi;mera woh matlab nahi tha ram,woh to itne dinon baad priya ko dekha to muh se nikal gaya.
ram;anyways juhi,aur tumharey case ka kya bana?
juhi;ram,maine rajiv ko flat de diya ussne case wapis leke muhje divorse de diya.
ram;i hope now everything is settled
juhi;i hope so as well;app log bathain main fresh hoke aati hoon.
priya who was quite up till know said after juhi left
priya;mr.kapoor yeh app kis case ke barey main baat kar rehe the?
ram;woh kya hai na juhi aur uske exhusband ka US main ek flat tha,jo dono ke naam per tha,issiliye ussne juhi ko divorse dene se mana kar diya aur case kar diya tha,issi case ke silsale main juhi ko US jaana para,now its all done.

in the meantime,vikram and neha also join them and everybody got busy in chatting.despite of priya covering her back and shoulder with pallu,neha noticed her lovemarks and slowly replied in her ear"lagta hai ram ne raat bhar sone nahi diya"priya face turn crimson red,she was really feeling embaraced,after sometime she excused herself saying she need to freshup and left.

neha;ram juhi aur kitne din tak yaha rahe gi
ram;yaar abhi to woh US se aaye hai thoray din ruk ke chali jaye gi.
neha;yeh pehle bhi thoray din ke liye aaye thi,ajj tak gayi nahi.
ram;come neha,woh pehli hi apney case ko le ke kitne stress main thi,aur ab main usse jane ka keh doon,it does'nt look good yaar.
neha;oh really,phir to tum usse permanently apney ghar hi raklo.
vikrm;sahi to keh raha hai ram woh bechari,akele kaise manege kare gi.
neho;aisa karo tum bhi uss bechari ke saath yehi shift ho jaoo,main ja rahi hoon.
neha left angerly and vikram followed her to calm her nerves.ram went to his room to see priya.

he entered  his room and find priya in deep sleep,he goes near her,she was looking beautiful,he cressed her face,lightly kissed her forehead,cover her properly and left for freshup.

at juhi room...

juhi;tumhari ek choti si galti ki wajah se ajj woh dono ek saath hain.
rajat;i know,pata nahi uss raat mujhe kya hogaya tha.
juhi;just shut up,main kuch din yaha nahi thi aur tum ne sab kuch begaar diya.
rajat;i am sorry,galti hogayi,par hum abb karain ge kya.
juhi;ab jo bhi karoon gi main karoogi,tum kuch dino keliye priya se duar raho aur meray phone ka wait karo.
rajat;par main,
juhi;bye.and she cuts the call.

raya room

two hour later priya stirred in her sleep and saw ram doing some work on laptop while sitting in bed.

priya;mr.kapoor app kab aaye aur mujhe uthaya kyu nahi?
ram closing his laptop and moving close to her
ram;maine socha ke tum thora aaram karlo,thak gayi hogi.
priya;[snuggling close to him]i love you ram
ram taking her in his embrace and hugging tightly"i love u too honey";they remained there 4 sometime,ram fingers trace down her waist line,cressed her curves making her lost,remove her hair from shoulder kissed hard between nape and shoulder,his finger reached the hook of her blouse but somebody knocked the door,he got irritated becuse of this sudden disturbance,priya make her calm and asked him to see,where as she move towards washroom

bansi kaka;sahib,maaji ne app ko dinner keliye bula hai.
ram;tum chalo hum aate hain.
ram waited 4 priya and both togather came down.
priya;bansi kaka app pihu ko bula layain
sumaya;par bhabi pihu to ghar pe nahi hai.
priya;pihu ghar pe nahi hai matlab,kaha gayi hai woh
suamya;bhabi woh uski friend ke ghar party thi,udhar hi gayi hai
priya;par,ab to 10 baj rahe hain usse aajana,chahiye tha.
suamya;bhabi woh keh rahi thi ke usse aane main deer hogi

priya was not pleased with this.she quitly do her dinner, everybody retired to their rooms after dinner,priya seemed little disturb with pihu behaviour and was lost in her thoughts  when ram hugged her from behind,she was combing her hair"relax priya,parties main deer ho jati hai"
priya;it's ok i understand[replied priya while coming out of his grip and moving towards bed]
ram[stopped her by holding her wrist]par tumhari aakhain to kuch aur keh rahi hain.
priya;usse kya farak parta hai mr.kapoor,yeh pihu ki life hai woh jo chahe karey main kuan hoti hoon usse kuch kehne wali
ram[feel bad to hear this]tumne usse abhi tak maaf nahi kiya priya.
priya;usse meri maafi ki zaroorat nahi hai mr.kapoor,usse app kizaroot hai jo uski har farmaish pori karay.
ram;priya ab tum phir se shuru maat ho jao pls,
priya;yehi to apki problem hai mr.kapoor ke app ko uski koi galti nazar nahi aati,apko nazar nahi aaraha ke app usse spoil kar rahe hain.
ram;agar pihu apni life enjoy karna chati hai,to let her do that,what's wrong in it.
priya;apne usse zaroorat se zayaada azadi de rakhi hai mr.kapoor,joke uske liye sahi nahi hai
ram;tum apni middleclass soch se kab bahir aao gi 
priya;sahi kaha apne meri soch hi nahi,main bhi middle class hoon,issiliye main apse aur apki beti ki life se dur hi rahti hoon.
ram;priya mera woh matlab nahi tha...

but priya goes to bed,switch off her sidelamp and lay down covering her face with her arm.ram tried to speak to her but she does'nt respond,he left for study in frustration.pihu came very late,ram saw her going to her room but he does'nt say anything.he came back to his room and quietly laydown on his side sleeps.priya notice this but don't react.

precap;how ram handle's this situation
juhi and rajat exposed

hey friends that's my update,will complete my story in next 2 parts,keep reading.

Edited by afshaan - 10 years ago
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hot and romantic nite of raya in farmhouse
Neha was teasing priya and juhi is back again
now she is again angry with vikram as he try to take side of juhi poor vikram
Again rampriya had argument because of Pihu
Precap was nice continue soon
Let's see how he will handle the situation and Wat juhi will do along with rajat
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb!!!
the update was super hot and romantic😉😳
yeh juhi aur rajat phir se kya plan kar rahen hai raya k against😡
raya had a fight again 😔
jaldi se next part update karo!!!
will be waiting 4 update...
and thanks 4 pm!!!
thelostgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice update
yaar i dnt like this Ram
first he called her charecterless nd now this middle class thng
he takes PRiya for granted

cnt wait to see how Juhi nd Rajat r exposed
anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmm...hot and romantic😳😳😳 and juhi bhi aagayi😡😡...waiting for the two evils to be exposed will be waiting for the next update...
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hot nd Romantic part.. 😳
Ram- Priya lost in their love land.. 😉
Neha se kabhi kuch nhi chup sakta😆
Juhi is back..grrr..phir se palnning karegi ab.. 😡 but this time she will get expose..good
Pihu's behaviour is bothering Priya nd Ram is not understanding anything..let see kya hota hai
Beautifully written👍🏼
Thanx for pm..
akilagoud2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hot and romantic update
continue soon
thanks for pm
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
again raya me fight bcoz of Peehu darling.
oh not again, but can't change any one so easily, if somebody is teaching some thing good why rich people take it otherwise i don't understand. Why can't raya sit together n solve their opinion differences, start reasoning each others thinking first,  then fix their daughter's issue as a team.
but the beginning was good raya n their everlasting romance.

Good one
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update...
waiting eagerly for the next update...
pls no differences b/w RaYa again
afshaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tere liye part 11

next morning...

ram wakeup and found priya not in bed,he throuht that she might had gone for freshup but when bansi kaka came with his tea,he knew that priya had gone into kitchen,he quickly got ready and came down,everybody had settle down for BK,priya was coming out of kitchen with juice jug,he tried to talk to her but she totly ignored him and start serving,he quitely sat down and start having BF.

priya;ma main ajj se apna office join karna chati hoon
KM;par beta itni jaldi bhi kya hai,kuch din rest karleti.
priya;office main kaafi kaam pending para hai ma,ajj subha mona ka phone aaya tha woh bata rahi thi,to maine socha ke join karleti,waise bhi sara din free hoti hoon.
KM;ji beta jaise tumhe sahi lagge.

ram,who was quite during all the conversation does'nt seemed pleased with this,he excused himself for making an urgent call,and came back to his room to collect his bag,10 minutes later priya came to room,ram cut down his call and said

ram;office join karahi ho aur mujse batana zarori nahi samjha?

priya who was taking her things from cupboard did'nt answer.this annoyed him more,he goes near her,caught her arm and turn her to his side
ram;main tumse baat karraha hoon priya,jawab do
priya;kya jawab doon mr.kapoor,aur kyu jawab doon,meri baatian aur meri soch dono apko middle class lagte hain,to main jo bhi karoon apko isse kya
ram;yeh tum kya keh rahi ho,biwi ho meri tum,mujhe haq hai jaanane ka ke tum kya karti ho.
priya;oh really;aur kya mera haq nahi hai jaanane ka ke meray bachon ki zindagi main kya ho raha hai,par app hamesha mujhe unhe space dene ka kehte hain aur jab baat meri space ki hoti hai to app ko problem hai.
ram;tum kal raat wali baat ko leke mujse naraz ho,issi liye aisa keh rahi,look priya,i am sorry,meray kehne ka woh matlaab nahi tha.main to bas yehi keh raha tha ke unki life hai,let them do what they want to do.
priya;yehi to apki problem hai mr.kapoor,sorry to bol dete hain par baat samajne ki koshish nahi karte.manti hoon ke unki life hai par abhi woh itne mature nahi hain ke yeh jaan payain ke kya sahi hai aur kya galat.
ram;aur main tumhain yehi to batana chata hoon ke hamari society main latenight parties hoti hain,its not a big deal
priya;aur parents ki insult karna yeh bhi hota hai apki society main,parents ki respect na karna yeh bhi hota hai apki society main.
ram remain quite this time,priya continue
priya;shayed issiliye main apki society ka hissa nahi hoon.

saying this she left,ram stand there for sometime and then left for office.

in rams office...

vikram;ram who malasiyan company ki deal humain final kar deni chahiya,woh harmey jawab ka wait karahe hain.

ram was lost in his thought did'nt replied
vikram;kya baat hai ram,koi pareshani hai.
ram;yaar usse kyu lagta hai ke main usse samajta nahi hoon.
vikram;baat kya hai ram.

ram tell him the entire story and asked
ram;ab tu hi bata main kya karoon?
vikram;dekh ram,priya pihu ki ma hai,kya tujhe lagta hai ke woh pihu ke liye kuch galat soch sakti hai?
ram;main janta hoon,par pihu ko apni space chahiya woh nahi chahti ke koi uski life main koi interfare karay.
vikram;"koi" aur parents main farak hai ram,manta hoon ke ajkal ke bache bohat practical hain,unhe life main freedom chahiye,par azaadi aur barbadi main ek bareek se line ka diffrence hota hai,aur unhain uss barbadi se bachana hum parents ka farz hai.
shayad ajj pihu ko hamara care aur concern restrictions lagta hai,par zara soch ke aagar uske saath kuch bura ho jaye tu apney app ko kabhi maaf karpaye ga.
ram;tu sahi kehraha par
vikram;par kya ram,agar tu priya se pyar karta hai to tu kaise uski feelings hurt kar sakta hai,tujhe to har faisle main uska support karna chahiye,aur kissi ko bhi usse hurt karney ka muaka nahi dena chahiya.life partner ko pyar ke saath saath respect aur trust bhi dena chahiya,unhain har pal yeh ehsaas dilana chahiya ke chahe jo ho jaye,hum hamesha unke saath hain,tabhi life khubsorat hoti hai,samjha idiot
ram;tu theek keh raha hai shayed galti meri hi hai
vikram;shayad nahi,yakeenan galti teri hi hai,aur sudharni bhi tujhe hi hai,tujhe hi kuch aisa karna hai ke dono ke diffrences dur ho jayain.
ram;thaks yaar,agar tu na ho to pata nahi mera kya ho.
vikram;u r always welcome dear.

at lunch time...
priya cabin

priya phone buzzed,ram name flashes on screen,she opens and read

"kaan pakar ke sorry,next time se no takraar only pyar,ab kaan chordoon"

smile appear on her face,but she don't want herself carried away so eaisyly,she thought of something and replied

"kaan chor sakte hain par muafi... sochna parega"

he replied quikly
"itna socho gi to meri dharkan ruk jaye gi"

priya msges;
"apni dharkhan ki itni fikar hai aur meray dil ka kya,jisse app har bar dhukhate hain"

ram msges;
"dhukta to mera dil hai,jo tumhare pass hai"

priya msges;
"baatain banana to koi apse sikhe,par iss bar main apki baaton main nahi aane wali,issbar apko saza milay gi"

ram msges;
"tum kaho to abhi jaan de doon"

priya msges;
"jaan nahi chahiye,jo chahiye woh apko raat ko pata chal jaye ga"

ram msges;
"ok waiting 4 tonight...wase ajj kha nahi i love u"

priya msges'
"we will see"

ram msges;
"waise replay kuch aur hona chahiye tha"

priya smiled and replied"wait 4 tonight"

later in afternoon
in the confrence hall...

everyone left after the meeting finished leaving ram and vikram alone in confrence hall,juhi phone buzzed

ram;arree,yeh juhi apna phone idher hi bhool gayi hai.
vikram;shayed abhi wapis aa jaye phone lene.

again the phone buzzed,ram pick up and sees the name,it flashes letter"R".
ram;ajeeb sa naam hai"R".

ram cutdown the call but it again ringed again and again.

vikram;yaar koi important baat karni hogi tu bol de ke thori deer tak phone karey

ram recieved the call but before he could say anything caller said"main kab se phone kar raha hoon juhi,mera phone kyu nahi utha rahi"voice looked familiyar to him but can't recall who's voice was this.
ram;hello kuan bol raha hai

but no responce from the caller and call cut off.
ram;kamal hai yaar phone kaat diya
vikram;chal chor,dobara aajaye ga.

in the mean time ram's secteray came in for signing some papers,he handed the phone to her and asked her to gave it to juhi.vikram and secterey left after some time,ram again thought of caller,trying to recall the person.

in the evening...

today ram left office early in antispation of priya's punishment,he wanted to reached home early so that he could get to know priya's plan,when his car was about to enter kapoor mansion gate,he noticed juhi talking to a man,his back was facing ram so he could'nt see his face but do observe his black crolla car,he thought of asking juhi but then dropped his idea as it might be her personal matter.

he enter hall,nobody prsent there bansi kaka told him that dadi and krishna ma had gone to mandir,rishb and sumaya went for shopping, nuts and priya had not come yet and children are in their rooms,he went to his room and freshen up.

meanwhile priya came back from office,she come in her room,placed her bag and files on center table and was about to enter changing room bumped into ram,loses her balance and was about to fall when his strong arms collect her perfactly.their eyes met and both were lost in eachother,disturbed by the knock at the door,he make priya stand on her feet"main dekhta hoon tum fresh ho jao"replied ram and move towards door.its BK who has come with evening tea and snacks,after keeping things he left.10 minutes later priya too join him,and while having tea she asked
priya;kya baat hai mr.kapoor ajj app inti jaldi aa gaye.
ram;maine socha ke ajj sham ki chaea main tumhare saath piyon,so how was your day at office?
priya;thaks but no thanks ajj main bohat thak gaye hoon mr.kapoor,i want to sleep[she replied while yawning]

ram just love his wife retired figure,he gets up, lifted her in his arms"yeh app kya kar reha hain ram"asked surprized priya"tum ne hi to kaha ke tum thak gaye ho sona chati ho,to soch tumhari help kar doon" and placed her on bed,priya was flattened by her husband loving jesture"thank you ram,its so nice of you"ram sat beside her,leaned his body on her,place his both hands on either side of her for support and said"only thanks"move close to her,mierly an inch gay between their lips"there are many ways of showing the gestures"and was about to kiss her but she stopped her by placing her fingers on her lip.
priya;no mr.kapoor not now

ram kissed her fingers and hold her hand in his

ram;but i want it right now[and move forward but priya stops him by placing her hand on his chest]

priya;mr.kapoor no physical contact for next 7 days
ram;what... have u gone mad?
priya;no mr.kapoor"your punishment"remember
ram[getting annoyed] kaise punishment hai priya,main koi punishment nahi maney wala.
priya;oh really shaam main to bhari bhari batten kar rahe the"kaho to jaan dedoon"bas itne main hi dam nikal gaya.
ram;to tumhain pehle batana chaheya tha na ke yah magne wali ho.
priya;are wah mr.kapoor pyar ke kitne bharay bharay daave karte hain aur jab karne ki bari aati hai to main nahi kar sakta.
ram;this is not fair priya.
priya;everything is fair in love and war mr.kapoor.

irritated ram left the room in jiffy,priya turn sideway and slept.two hour later ram entered the room,he want in changing room to get some documents from his cupboard but stunned to see the priya freshly bath,wearing bathrobe standing infront of cupboard selecting her dress,water droplets are still droping from wet hair,robe ended up to her tighs,revealing her partly tighs and legs,awaken his manly needs,he goes near her,she turns and collides into his chest"mr.kapoor app yaha"ram bent down on her nape inhale her smell ,his lips are almost touching her lips she was lost in his aroma closed her eyes"priya u smells great,its hard  to resist"said ram and left.priya was feeling for her man.she new that her man was doing all this only to prove his love.

one week passed,it was really testing time for ram,he use to get irritated on little things,he used to stirred her longingly during mornings and nights,trying to feel her through his eyes.

it was thursday evening,today was the seventh day of his punishment,today priya came early from office,she was looking a bit disturbed,her mind was still lost in her and SJ conversation at office,she freshen up,wear a casual shaiwar suit and was hagging her saree in cupboad,when ram enter raya room,he intensily look at priya from top to bottom,she was looking pretty in her patiyala suit,her hair are caually tied in low bun,leaving two three stripes kissing her cheeks,he kept looking her revashing beauty for sometime and move forward collect her curvey figure in his strong arms,hugging her from behind."aree ram app kab aaye"priya slightly tilted her head,placing her both hand on his,"bas abhi"and kissed the exposed part between her neck and shoulder,he licked her neck and earlob"oh priya u taste great".priya turn around,ram move forward and gave a peck on her lips,"can i get my reward know?"said ram while cressing her cheeks with his lips,showering kisses on her face,bite her earlob,and rolled tongue over it"oouch ram"priya pulled him to her level"not now,i will come to u at night"ram giving kisses on her lips"who will wait uptill that"take her lips into his,deepen the kiss and scooped her in his arms without leaving her lips,gentlely placed her on bed and bite her lower lip hard and left.both were breathing heavily,before undressing eachother he locked the door,again kissed her hard,relishing her mouth,he trail down kisses on her chin,neck,licked her nape and gave enomous lovebites on her clevage,shoulder and collar bone,move down and creesed her mound with his fingers and thumb,take her n****es and sucked them hard,one after another,she moamed and pulled him over,now she was on top,she kissed his face all over,trial down kisses on his neck,chest,licked his nipple making him crazy,he rolled her down and came on top,kissed every inch of her body,licked her mounds while his one hand reached her inner tighs and sqeezed her private part,she moaned in pleasure,he rubbed it and put his finger inside her"oh ram stop torturing me,pls make me yours"this is what he was weighting for,he parted her legs,positoned himself and enter her in one jolt,priya felt sharp pain,she closed her in eyes,he take her in kiss in order to over come her pain,licked her lips with his tongue to sooth her and slowly move in and out,after sometime she also came with her and feeling the plesure,he raised his strokes and take her to the pleasreable replenish,both reached their climax together,badly sweated and panting hard,he colapse on her bossoms,still inside her"oh priya u r so pleasurable,i love to be inside u"she shyed,listening this and bite her lower lips.after sometime she said"ram dinner ka waqt hogaya hai,pls get up,i need to take shower"and gentlely pushed him"pls priya i want more"said ram while giving kisses on her lips,neck,nape and collerbone and bite on her clevage"oouch..ram listen to me"and pulled his face to her level"i will be.. all yours tonight, now ..pls let me go.."she complete her sentence,in three takes
becuse of his kisses."ok,but on one condition"said ram while creesing her face with his lips"we will spend our night in our apartment"no ram,sab kya sochain ge"replied priya.
ram;i dont care,ya to tum meray saath ja rahi ho,otherwise i should start my work here.[the door knocked].
priya;ram pls get up,i need to fresh up,somebody is knocking.and tried to pushed ram,but he hold his both hand above her head,trail down kisses on her,neck,nape"ok ok i,will come"replied priya finding herself helpless,ram once again kissed hard on her lips and let her go,she covered herself with sheet and quickly ran inside washroom,ram wore his pants and shirt,picked up their clothes from floor,before opening the door.BK had came to call them for dinner.
ram;ok,hum aa rahe hain.

both freshup and went r dinner.

precap;everything got settled

hi friends,first of all thanks a lot for liking my work,its really feels great,a bit depresed by news of balh going offair.
anyways next ll be my final part,once again thanks a lot for your appritiation,i hope this foram will not close. 

Edited by afshaan - 10 years ago