Monica Bedi carries beautifully

Panther_panja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I must say that Monica Bedi really caries herself beautifully and smartly that she gives even a simple sarrie a stunning look. Her saries are really beautiful or she carries herself so beautifully that all the saries looks stunning on her. πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyBing thumbnail
I agree! Her sarees are really pretty and it really suits her aswell as the character. In todays episode she was great😳
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i totally agree ,she just carries sarees so beautifully ,she just looks so smart and stunning ,
have u seen mansi salve who plays the role of adi s mother ,name is avantika,a business women in Pyar Ka dard hai meeta meeta,she also carries all her sarees so beautifully.

at award funtions,reporters have  said ghuman and avantika looked so stunning ki inhone toh apni bahu O ko piche chod diya...

PRERANA896 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

i totally agree ,she just carries sarees so beautifully ,she just looks so smart and stunning ,

have u seen mansi salve who plays the role of adi s mother ,name is avantika,a business women in Pyar Ka dard hai meeta meeta,she also carries all her sarees so beautifully.

at award funtions,reporters have  said ghuman and avantika looked so stunning ki inhone toh apni bahu O ko piche chod diya...

yes in spa both avantika pankhudi n kumud guman came I remembr sbs ppl said ki avantika ne apni bahu ko peeche chorr dis n guman n kumud mei se kon behtar ye ap tay kijiy Qki hum confused h plz dnt mis quote n both Jenny n Monica hav der individual charm n beauty its Jenny stylist n guman stylist wich brings out d diff v see onscreen othrwise wat one has d other lacks
ragsksgian thumbnail

No they did not say the same thing about Ghuman . It was only about Avantika. please do not misquote. Ghuman with her pointed features looks total evil. She doesnt have Kumuds innocense. The lady just cannot act . She did some forgettable movies . I only remember her from the song aao sekha du tumhe ande ka funda , that too because of its catchy lyrics.
Her claim that she has come back on public demand. Well public are not accepting her. TRPs became less from the time she entered. πŸ˜†
PRERANA896 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ragsksgian

No they did not say the same thing about Ghuman . It was only about Avantika. please do not misquote. Ghuman with her pointed features looks total evil. She doesnt have Kumuds innocense. The lady just cannot act . She did some forgettable movies . I only remember her from the song aao sekha du tumhe ande ka funda , that too because of its catchy lyrics.
Her claim that she has come back on public demand. Well public are not accepting her. TRPs became less from the time she entered. πŸ˜†

so true beautiful sarees cannot compel us to watch her she is cmplete let den for d show earlier was n still is I dnt understand wat r d cvs thinking ki v wil watch dis crap n trps aunties wil get khush wel dis weeks dwnfall proves DAT evn trp aunties r NT fond of guman n her ottness
meena678 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
EditedEdited by meena678 - 10 years ago
Panther_panja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No I have never seen  Pyaar ka dard hai meetha meetha this serial as I don't find it apealing