Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi..Meri Bhabhi Written Update -27th Feb

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

The Episode starts with Kunal and Shraddha talking online. Kunal asks Shraddha to come on a date. Shraddha says anyone will come to know about it. Everyone come and talk to Kunal. Kunal asks Papa to give him permission to take Shraddha on a date. Papa gives him the permission. Kunal is happy and thanks him. Shraddha and everyone smile. Purshottam and Dadi are planning for the marriage. Kamini is tensed seeing she is not able to stop the marriage now. Kamini asks her mum to do something. Kamini's mum says she can't help. Kamini imagines Shraddha's rule in the house. She thinks no one will support her after the marriage.

Shraddha meets Kunak at a mall and asks how is this. He says perfect. Kunal makes Shraddha jealous talking to a woman. Kunal holds her hand and Shraddha is angry on him. The woman asks Kunal to come on date with her. Kunal runs after Shraddha as she leaves. Kittu asks jaya to don the ghunghat as Bua is coming. Bua comes and scolds jaya. Mummy and everyone greet her. Mummy asks her to come and sit. Bua says now I have come and will take everything in my hands. Kittu gives her water. Bua scolds Kittu for not wearing any jewellery. Mummy supports Kittu. Bua says if any guests come, they should be given sweets. Kittu says sorry, I will bring.

Bua asks her to bring lemon water. Bua taunts Ishaan. Ishaan tells bad. Bua asks about Papa. She says her husband got a marriage contract so I have come. She asks where is Shraddha. Shraddha is annoyed with him. Kunal tells her about his affair. Shraddha says why did you hide it from me. Kunal stops Shraddha and says it was not much serious affair, I was alone in US, so for timepass. Shraddha says so, thats why you were ready to go to Us leaving me. She leaves in an auto. Kunal comes to buy a trendy ring.

Purshottam sees him and asks the manager what happened. Its Kunal's shop. Kunal tells Purshottam that the designs are old, show me some good designs. Kunal says I want to buy it for my better half. Purshottam shows him a ring and asks him to wait for it. Kunal says dad took it for her bahu but I came to take it for my girlfriend, she is annoyed. Purshottam asks why did you make her annoyed and scolds her. Kunal tells him everything. Purshottam says go and say sorry. Kunal takes the ring. Purshottam asks him do you really have any girlfriend. Kunal nods no.

Papa comes and meets his sister. Anand greets her. Papa asks about her husband. She says he will come, you talk and invite him. Mummy says he got four marriage contracts. Papa asks Kittu to give him water. Bua asks jaya to massage her legs. jaya has to do it sitting down. Dhruv comes and meets Bua. Bua hugs him. She asks about Shraddha. She says its her second marriage. She asks Kittu why does she not have a child till now, go to doctor and check. Papa says now stop it. Shraddha comes and greets her. Bua taunts Shraddha. Shraddha is hurt.

Precap:
Bua calls Kunal shameless. Kunal talks to her well. Bua asks why are you marrying a divorcee, are you at fault.
Edited by -Preetz- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the WU 😊
I am loving the way Bua is making Jaya work... 😆
PreethiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ritu567-

Thanks for the WU 😊
I am loving the way Bua is making Jaya work... 😆

welcome ritu..

i swear, finally someone to tame the bull has come..
Nazzyx8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update!!😳
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Preetz for the awesome update!!😃
Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wu. Where's ashish today,looks like he's not gonna help baby jaya 😃
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Thanks for the written update ðŸ˜Š
PreethiR thumbnail
@nazzyx8, rose, anfal and madhu: welcome
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the amazing wu preetz
PreethiR thumbnail