Frequent Posters

Heeralicious thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: lashy

๐Ÿ˜ฒChoti stop broadcasting the news to LD

loool okay!!!
Heeralicious thumbnail
I just need another half an hour to complete reading odr chaps to confirm my doubts...

๐Ÿ˜›

Will b bck wid stalkers' names...

Seems Pals di went to read chp 1 ๐Ÿคฃ
Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessNancy

I just need another half an hour to complete reading odr chaps to confirm my doubts...

๐Ÿ˜›

Will b bck wid stalkers' names...

Seems Pals di went to read chp 1 ๐Ÿคฃ

Yes reading again and waiting for your PM๐Ÿฅฑ
Heeralicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

I LOVEDDD your idea choti ๐Ÿ˜ณ loved it... 

Thank you so much!Embarrassed
Heeralicious thumbnail

'No...its ok... I'm no sissy...I'd like to hear this!' he reassured her with a wink

'Well, you asked for it...' she said mischievously, watching his amazed frown turning up a notch 'You're ok Maan...bearable...I don't know about the rest of them much...but, the leader of your gang...' (LOOOL๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

'Leader? Who? Jalal?' He'd nearly burst out laughing there 'You make it sound like we're an underworld gang!'   ROFL ๐Ÿคฃ

'Well, he DOES act like a don! Anyway, we've nicknamed him the Ipad man!'

'Ipad man? Oh God!' Maan was now trying very hard to shush his chuckles - this was definitely getting interesting 'Go on...' LOOOL ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

'Bah!' the resilient young lady bounced back in less than a moment 'I don't have to feel bad for having judged HIM harshly. Thanks to the horrid manner in which he's behaved with me-he ASKED for it! Yup!'

There! She could smile again.

Loool๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

You know what Shra di and Pals di... Stalker ko dhoond payein ya nahi... Reading the story again is sooo pleasurable and amazing

PS  : Jo and Maan ka convo post karke I am not saying Maan is the stalker๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Just sharing some excerpts which had me cracks...
...jaskaran... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaar u were going to update tonight naaa๐Ÿ˜ญ... where is the update???๐Ÿ˜ก ... yar pls update... i want to see what jalal nd jodha's convo would be after their first kisss๐Ÿ˜› plllsss
...jaskaran... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaar u were going to update tonight naaa๐Ÿ˜ญ... where is the update???๐Ÿ˜ก ... yar pls update... i want to see what jalal nd jodha's convo would be after their first kisss๐Ÿ˜› plllsss
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jaskaran.kaur08

I am trying to post it.. will put it up in half an hour.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessNancy

'No...its ok... I'm no sissy...I'd like to hear this!' he reassured her with a wink

'Well, you asked for it...' she said mischievously, watching his amazed frown turning up a notch 'You're ok Maan...bearable...I don't know about the rest of them much...but, the leader of your gang...' (LOOOL๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

'Leader? Who? Jalal?' He'd nearly burst out laughing there 'You make it sound like we're an underworld gang!'   ROFL ๐Ÿคฃ

'Well, he DOES act like a don! Anyway, we've nicknamed him the Ipad man!'

'Ipad man? Oh God!' Maan was now trying very hard to shush his chuckles - this was definitely getting interesting 'Go on...' LOOOL ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

'Bah!' the resilient young lady bounced back in less than a moment 'I don't have to feel bad for having judged HIM harshly. Thanks to the horrid manner in which he's behaved with me-he ASKED for it! Yup!'

There! She could smile again.

Loool๐Ÿ˜†

You know what Shra di and Pals di... Stalker ko dhoond payein ya nahi... Reading the story again is sooo pleasurable and amazing

PS  : Jo and Maan ka convo post karke I am not saying Maan is the stalker๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Just sharing some excerpts which had me cracks...

I love you re ..brought back old memories...
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pals2411

Yes reading again and waiting for your PM๐Ÿฅฑ

I didn't get any pm either ๐Ÿ˜•