Fate of Shekhwat Bahu's- 26/2

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Hellozzz...

Quite An Interesting Episode it was...in All searching for Radha...
everyone is worried where Radha is gone..it create tension for everyone...

Mjay gets s hock on knowing Radha is not at home where she can go...as she was inside the home only...Tara telling Mjay about Radha coming there Wedding...Mjay get all work-up why she didnt told him before he would hide her here somewhere atleast she would be in front of his eyes & would be saved...
( He is quite possessive about Radha..ahh well here it can be understood it not about just radha's safety but also his life depend & Tara's happiness too)
he knows well coming to shekhwat villa is most dangerous for her to come as the biggest dushman is inside the house...
Later he even comes to know from Yug too  about Radha coming to wedding...he goes & meets yug they both try to find Radha...
the episode was mostly about Radha trying to find...

What was most Interesting part in this episode was How the two bahu's of shekhwat's fate is entangled...

Tara-Mjay getting back to the reality check of life again..Radha is being kidnapped by Kala...while her husband wants to find out Radha..so next day she reaches the court..make Mjay free..while she doesnt reaches the court instead they getting the call from Kala come to meet her if wanted to save radha's life...Now Radha dieing & Mjay going to jail...there life r going to come up where it began offcourse now Mjay is now Tara's side ..the Happiness is not the everlasting for them...for Tara...her husband the shekhwat son will be far from her...

While Meethi started getting Adi's love her husband's love around the time same tym when Tara-Mjay went to rescue mission of Radha's...she got all the happiness which she was craving for..in MriAra marriage she too shared the lovely moments with her husband being around her...
today she got the reality check of her life when Nandu gifted pics were seen by Meethi...which leaves Meethi heart-broken...when she questions Nandu,she told her how she is prey of Adi flamboyant play, Nandu left thinking how her husband is like she too went through same but than her father talked to JR they got married otherwise she would also be same prey as of Nandu is...left her thinking how many more girls fallen in prey of Adi's...
Another shekhwat bahu got the reality check...she is far from her husband

While difference is Tara is far from Mjay due to other people's becoming the reason...while Meethi' its Adi himself son of shekhwat !!

At same at tym got the happiness...at same tym loosing the happiness too...of being with there husband's !!

Edited by Badtameez_Dil - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mastaTmohi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
1stly great analysis of the Poor dolls!! Why do I feel adi is going to do something positive in favour of mriara???Edited by MastaT - 10 years ago
misty85 thumbnail
For me Tara & Meethi's fate was the highlight of the episode... on one hand Tara was worried for radha & her safety ... at the sametime about MJ's case & on the other hand meethi finds out that her husband was a flirt... kal tak jo tara bolti thi ab meethi bolne lagi... mera pati janwar hai..๐Ÿ˜†  may be she'll accuse adi of raping radha... because till now she doesn't know anything about radha... & that she was alive... agar brain use karne lagi toh dimage mein pata nahi kya kya ayega... & I guess this has been done so that adi-meethi confrontation can happen & real truth of that night comes out... ab isse dhayan aya... iss context mein adi ki testimony important hogi... kyonki agar woh real mein change ho gaya hai toh meethi ka bharosa jeetne ke liye woh MJ ko zaroor bachahayega... in that case MJ will get released from jail... Edited by misty85 - 10 years ago
..oishu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Meethi ka pati uske paas hai/ hoga...but because of his truth, meethi uss se dur ho jayegi..Meethi ki taqleef..Meethi will be near her Aditya, but wont be with him (Pass honge dono parr paas nahi)

On tyhe other hand, Tara ka pati uss sey dur chala jayega..Tara ka dard..parr dono dur hoke bhi ek rahenge!! ek dusrey ke saath honge ek dusrey ka pyar aur himmat  bankey..Mrityunjay and Tara wont be near, close - dono paas nahi honge, but they'll be together whatever may come- dono saath honge..

Both Shekhawat bahus r gonna be apart from their loves..but one in heart and the other in presence...

Meethi will need to stand up to her, and also might face a time where she'll need to stand up against her, husband- to get him on the right path. While Tara'll need to fight with and for hers.

Both r going to suffer, and need immense strength and will power!!...i hope they support each other in this tough time!!

Meethi said today.."a woman is a woman's biggest enemy" bu a woman is also ones biggest friend!!
Edited by ...Oyshee... - 10 years ago
Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice analysis dear

What Meethi will do is big question

Kala is playing dart game

Liji_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting post Tannvi.. ๐Ÿ‘
And Misty very relevant point about Tara/MJ & Meethi/Adi ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly!!!!

His and Tara's life and their happiness depends on Radha!!!

Yeh accha huya that MJ found out that even Yug knew that Radha was at Shekhawat Villa!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜ŠThat way he won't blame Tara for what happened to Radha!!!!

Poor Tara!!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Now her husband will go away from her!!!!!   

Meethi is heart-broken but then this is the truth!!!!!๐Ÿฅบ

She knows Adi is like this as she too went through the same thing!!!!!๐Ÿ˜”

I hope Tara and Meethi continue to be each other's support!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Tara needs all the help she can get!!!!!

Edited by Shaina_b - 10 years ago
mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice post dear๐Ÿ˜Šbut ab big question ye hai ki kya mithi ye jaanne k baad ki tara ko aadi n nandu k relationship k bare me pata tha,uss se naraj ho jayegi ya fir bure time me uska as a dost saath degi๐Ÿ˜•...jo bhi hum sab hope karte hain ki  EBI pahle ki tarah interesting ho jayega๐Ÿ˜Š 
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: misty85

For me Tara & Meethi's fate was the highlight of the episode... on one hand Tara was worried for radha & her safety ... at the sametime about MJ's case & on the other hand meethi finds out that her husband was a flirt... kal tak jo tara bolti thi ab meethi bolne lagi... mera pati janwar hai..๐Ÿ˜†  may be she'll accuse adi of raping radha... because till now she doesn't know anything about radha... & that she was alive... agar brain use karne lagi toh dimage mein pata nahi kya kya ayega... & I guess this has been done so that adi-meethi confrontation can happen & real truth of that night comes out... ab isse dhayan aya... iss context mein adi ki testimony important hogi... kyonki agar woh real mein change ho gaya hai toh meethi ka bharosa jeetne ke liye woh MJ ko zaroor bachahayega... in that case MJ will get released from jail...

yeahhh same for me more than Radha finding hunting...how they entwinded the two woman's fate together today both belongs to same house...
i knoww see Meethi is no more meethi...its good ...she was living in dreamworld too while reality stuck to her ..it better bcoz kay pata Adi kal ko phir behaves like that...
Let's c how she will accuse him...on raping Radha...
but i guess ur right on Adi will help Mjay to bring him out of jail to prove Meethi of he has changed...to get her trust back in him...
..oishu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tina_28

nice post dear๐Ÿ˜Šbut ab big question ye hai ki kya mithi ye jaanne k baad ki tara ko aadi n nandu k relationship k bare me pata tha,uss se naraj ho jayegi ya fir bure time me uska as a dost saath degi๐Ÿ˜•...jo bhi hum sab hope karte hain ki  EBI pahle ki tarah interesting ho jayega๐Ÿ˜Š 

dont worry dear...i have a feeling aisa hi honey waala hai..u know, this radha track was really poorly executed, tabhi hum sabko itni irritation huyi...aur bohot ebi'ans bhi choot gaye..
now hopefully, the show will get better aur saarey ke saarey wapas aa jayenge!!
๐Ÿ˜‰