know more about Ajay Chaudhary

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Playing the simple Vishnu in Uttaran is fun says Ajay Chaudhary who has been essaying different kinds of roles in his seven year long career on Indian Television. Let's find out how this journey started for the talented actor.

Early life: Ajay was born in Jhansi. His father was an army officer so he has done his schooling in various cities and towns in north because of his father's postings. Ajay did his graduation in Meerut in Science.

Coming to Mumbai: Ajay came to Mumbai to do his post graduation in theater from Mumbai University.

Personal Life: Ajay is married to TV actress Jyoti Makkar after dating her for 5 years. Both of them met on the set of TV show where they were paired opposite each other.

Career: Ajay started his career with a small cameo in 2006, post which he got his first show Love Story in 2007. Ajay went on to do many shows after that. He is best known for playing the lead role of ACP Abhay Singh on Colors show Phulwa. In 2013 Ajay got Uttaran.

Hobbies: Ajay loves to travel and his favorite destination is Venice. He also likes to sing though he confesses that he is not a great singer. In his free time Ajay likes to read as well.

Philosophy of life: Do what you feel like and not what others want you to do' is a motto that Ajay lives by.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@shobha wow his answers r so nice.😊btw is it from colors website??hes always down  2 earth & gentleman.
i just wish vishnu gets rid of mkta soon.can't stand her wid him even 4  a min.plz ajay leave this crap pairing.bcoz show toh he won't leave till now.
Reenatyzed thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

@shobha wow his answers r so nice.😊btw is it from colors website??hes always down  2 earth & gentleman.

i just wish vishnu gets rid of mkta soon.can't stand her wid him even 4  a min.plz ajay leave this crap pairing.bcoz show toh he won't leave till now.

yes its from colors website
love his answers😳
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 55shobha

yes its from colors website

love his answers😳

yeah.hes basically from meerut.
and yes hes best known as ACP Abhay Rai Singh from Phulwa where he'd gud pairing & chem. btn ckts & actress & show was cult unlike here.
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tfs shobi..cool answers..
Thumbs up for his motto..
Btw lovely pictures.❤️
Wishing him a happy life forever.
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs but Colors TV stole pic from IF😆
tiny15 thumbnail
yeah santhi!!😆
btw hes so handsum & luk wat pairing has he got in this crap show both as a ckt & actor.🥱🥱

tiny15 thumbnail
shobhi how  do u post these pics & info like u posted here form the website bcoz wenever i tried 2 copy & paste it never get copied.
Reenatyzed thumbnail
copy paste didnt work here
i apply that taking caps method
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 55shobha

copy paste didnt work here
i apply that taking caps method

ok but i don't know how 2 do it??