Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riya_ss9 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: LuvSY

Calm down Riya di😊 Its just her opinion... which we can't change! If she thinks Toral has improved its her pov! Nobody can take P's place everybody agrees to it. Some tried to accept the replacement... Now they are "used to" her! Let them be!😊 Even I wouldn't have accepted some other actor as Anandi.. not even Divyanka Tripathi(I think she's a very good actor)
The BV PH are the culprits😡

I know very well it is her opinion, I will respect it too, but then don't claim to be a SYIAN. 
If she has accepted TOM, DICK AND HARRY, fine, my question is , Is she  a faithful SYIAN?
SHOULD SHE BE A MEMBER HERE?
LavlovesSY thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

I know very well it is her opinion, I will respect it too, but then don't claim to be a SYIAN. 
If she has accepted TOM, DICK AND HARRY, fine, my question is , Is she  a faithful SYIAN?

I think she's confused... She says that T is "tolerable"... which also means that she doesn't like her much... she also says that SY chemistry was better n dat BV isn't BV anymore... I guess she's too attached to the other characters of bv thats why she's trying to watch the show😊
I didn't watch BB7 much so I don't know why they keep bashing Prats after such a long time!!
I mean when its abt the off-screen differences between T & S, they say it doesn't affect their acting😒
But they bash Prats for her behavior in BB7 n also in real life😡
Do they consider an actor's behavior in real life or not is a big confusion😕
Edited by LuvSY - 10 years ago
riya_ss9 thumbnail

[/QUOTE]
I think she's confused... She says that T is "tolerable"... which also means that she doesn't like her much... she also says that SY chemistry was better n dat BV isn't BV anymore... I guess she's too attached to the other characters of bv thats why she's trying to watch the show😊
[/QUOTE]
We don't have to say it or write it by now about SY chemistry, everyone knows what type of chemistry SY have. 
If BV is not BV anymore, and if she is just watching for other actors then is there a need to say that T is tolerable now, and that too with a thumps up????
LavlovesSY thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

We don't have to say it or write it by now about SY chemistry, everyone knows what type of chemistry SY have. 
If BV is not BV anymore, and if she is just watching for other actors then is there a need to say that T is tolerable now, and that too with a thumps up????
I can't make out anything else of her comment Riya di... Let her come to this FC & clarify😊
But I didn't like the fact that she didn't defend P frm those confused ppl😔 If BB7 has had any adverse effect on Prats' acting career how is she getting a show like SI which has been hosted by actors like Sushant Singh & Hiten Tejwani😃

Edited by LuvSY - 10 years ago
_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
LavlovesSY thumbnail
riya_ss9 thumbnail
I can't make out anything else of her comment Riya di... Let her come to this FC & clarify😊
But I didn't like the fact that she didn't defend P frm those confused ppl😔 If BB7 has had any adverse effect on Prats' acting career how is she getting a show like SI which has been hosted by actors like Sushant Singh & Hiten Tejwani😃

[/QUOTE]
I don't need clarification Lavanya, I understand her completely. 

Tell me, why judge anyone from their personal life's issue.?
Who is perfect here?
P is very young girl, let her live her life and learn lesson from it. 
She is not Mother Teresa or Mata Rani, that she can not make mistakes.
She very well knows what she has written.
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Well I am off to my dreamland now. 
No hard feelings if I am hurting  anyone's feelings, it is my opinion,
any one who is not P fan is not in my friendship book, neither do I acknowledge them. 

Good Night All.   🤗
sladjana333 thumbnail

Hello!😊

SidYusha❤️❤️
sladjana333 thumbnail

Bikice, excellent👍🏼❤️