Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: SEETHA.K

Today's Match at Dreamer's Paradise Stadium !!

Today ...to win this match is crucial for both the teams ...to improve their points tally!

While batting first , Jaipur Joshiley put up a very low score as target !

Kamya is seriously thinking about whom to give the ball to bowl the first over !

Though there are established bowlers in her team...because of Prats' insistence

she threw the ball in to the hands of Shiv !

He was a little bit surprised and sheepishly asked her- why this ?

Before Kamya said anything ...Prats went nearer to him and looked at him with assuring sweet smile which boosted his morale!

Sid  bowled... first three balls are dot balls ...then he comes in with his fourth ball.. a googly...and the stumps are broken at impact of that ball ! A wicket...for Sid !!😊

Then the fifth ball...outside the off stump... the batsman hurls his bat, misses and snicks the ball.. well caught by the wicket keeper Kamya... Another Wicket ...πŸ‘

.All the team members hugged Shiv for his extra- ordinary bowling ! Prats ...patted him on his shoulder and ...he almost lost his Hosh...Hawas!! [ concentration!! ]πŸ˜‰

Kamya tried her best to bring him back to normalcy !πŸ˜ƒ

Sid is on a hat- trick...HAAATTRICK...HAATTRICK...shouting and chanting...from the Dreamers' Paradise Stadium  all over ...An expectation...anticipation...every where ..

An extraordinary performance from Sid evoked gloomy reaction from the rival batsmen...

The batsman who is taking the guard at the stumps is a record holder of hitting Six Sixes three times in consecutive overs ...an extra-ordinary hat trick of sorts!

He is facing his first ball from  Shiv who is on his way to his maiden hat- trick !

Shiv delivered the last  ball of that over ... a sneaky low pitched ball on to the stumps .. the batsman tries to push it into the fine leg ... but the ball takes the outer edge of the bat... yields a low catch!...

There is suspense all over!  Prats fielding at short fine leg holds a diving low catch, inches from the ground !  she is still on the ground.. precariously holding the ball.. but in a flash she threw it up...every one holding their breath with suspense!...Shiv running in fast from the bowler's end, held on to the ball before hitting the ground with one hand ...lift Prats with another hand...and a big shout from Prats & Shiv!... HOZZAT!!! ... the umpire...slowly  raises his finger !!

Yes ...the record holder is trapped by Sid  for a duck!...The rest of the batsmen could not measure up to the target ,they are handed a stunning  defeat by Kamya's JJ's!!                                                                     

The stadium erupted with applause !!   Shiv is being hugged by all his teammates and he got a special gift from Prats...a mischievous smile !!!

Yes both collectively paved the way for their team's victory and are aptly named the Man & Maiden (!!!?)of the match!

OMG, Seetha...I think I am already loving  this cricket, befor BCL started 😳
bold was it like this???😳 And SYians practicing Dancing and singing mini graphicsπŸ˜†

Love this Man and his Maiden ❀️❀️ Go..go..Jaipur Joshiley!!! Cheerleader mini graphics

Credit for avi: Bikica  ❀️
LiliWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

International news - Serbian soap magazine

very nice article on P... calling her the "undoubtedly one of the biggest and the youngest divas of Indian Telly" and how her popularity as Anandi become obvious when she was gone and how "petitions for her return to the role have covered the world from India to Balkan to Indonesia"  ...

"I'm thankful for role of Anandi which has helped transform shy little girl into a young lady ready to step in front of the cameras and to deal with life's challenges... many steps are in front of me and I hope to make each by learning from the previous one."

she got same 2 page spread as it did BV 1500 epi party... reported with not so much ovation... and pics that do not include certain person.

Edited by LiliWorld - 10 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSY

Tried something new😊 Hows it??

It is great Lavanya ⭐️ Beautiful siggy πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  Love it 😊
Whenever I see SY together my heart goes Hearts graphics
And I love your new profile picture as well πŸ‘πŸΌ, and this siggy tooπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ SY ROCKS!!!!
❀️

AWESOME SIGGY!!! I just LOVE IT !!!!!!!  πŸ₯³
Bikica_Biki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Edited by Bikica - 10 years ago
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Lily No wonder I love serbians ;-)
Btw someone went to South America...lets pray tht drug mafia kill him there ;-)
Bikica_Biki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Branka πŸ€—,RiyaπŸ€— Thank a lotπŸ€—

Edited by Bikica - 10 years ago
LiliWorld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blukitten

@Lily No wonder I love serbians ;-)
Btw someone went to South America...lets pray tht drug mafia kill him there ;-)

hahaha... besides drug mafia, they are famous for their amazing plastic surgeons πŸ˜†
LiliWorld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bikica

Branka πŸ€—,RiyaπŸ€— Thank a lotπŸ€—

please Biki stack it with the other one... both are the best!  πŸ˜›

stavi oba zajedno , please πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by LiliWorld - 10 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiliWorld

International news - Serbian soap magazine

very nice article on P... calling her the "undoubtedly one of the biggest and the youngest divas of Indian Telly" and how her popularity as Anandi become obvious when she was gone and how "petitions for her return to the role have covered the world from India to Balkan to Indonesia"  ...

"I'm thankful for role of Anandi which has helped transform shy little girl into a young lady ready to step in front of the cameras and to deal with life's challenges... many steps are in front of me and I hope to make each by learning from the previous one."

she got same 2 page spread as it did BV 1500 epi party... reported with not so much ovation... and pics that do not include certain person.

Thank you Lili for posting it here. It is true that a huge number of people stopped to watch BV in Serbia after Pratyusha replacement, as people could never get used to new face of Anandi. For those people (me & all my family and neighbors, included, who watched BV before) Prats is the only Anandi, and nobody could take her place. 😊 Great article. ⭐️
Edited by loveansh - 10 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

WOW, Biki, this is so beautiful ❀️ Are those the strings of our hearts that SY always manage to pull so strongly, wherever they come together...utterly mesmerizing creation,
my sweet enchantress.
πŸ€— love that emerald green and dark red combination πŸ‘β­οΈ