That photo is a two edged sword!Its more useful to Rudra!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
I just realized that the photo that is blowing in the air is more a weapon to Rudra than Kaki or the Thakur!!

Imagine it falling to Rudra's hands! It has Paro is bridal dress INSIDE Thakur's house - ( location which any good look would match the interiors of his house ) with THAKUR'S guards in the backdrop! 😲

The specific set of guards he and many other BSD officers already saw!

In a different case IF the Thakur and the village had accepted Paro but didn't accept the accusation of transporting guns this wouldn't have meant anything as everything was in the open!

BUT here the Thakur and every1 else claimed they didn't know Paro - And what this photo would prove is that THAKUR LIED!

Its not probably enough to pin him down for gun smuggling - but it should be enough for the senior officers to believe that there is something fishy and let Rudra investigate!! As well as give credit to his side and not court marshal him.

I hope this middle path can be chosen..cz in this situation - the pressure on him from BSD would be to prove Thakur wrong.
And Thakur will be put on the back foot too as he wouldn't be able to aim for Paro's life unless he could completely disassociate with it and make it seem an accident..

And finally everythng would be back to square one with Rudra searching for evidence to make Paro accept that Thakur was wrong.

Rudra in the meanwhile can dig Thakur's activities with the help of the rest of the BSD and see if there are any other illegal activities as well as try to find Nandini, Paro's cousin sister too!

Anyway lol Thakur did one stupid move if he kept photographic evidence of Paro being their own!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lalpeeli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that is smart i hope that happens
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
True, Sunara if the cv's keep this route open as an option. Thakur's guards in the background can be identified too.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Very true ... but I hope Rudra gets his hands on that photo soon ... I have a feeling kaaki will keep it hidden till the wedding day and produce it at the mandap. It would solve Rudra's problem for sure. Then he wouldn't need to go through with the marriage. 
 I think Kaaki first thought that Paro and Rudra were married already and that pic was Paro's wedding pic from her wedding with Rudra. That would explain why Paro's family had no problem sending her off with Rudra. But when she overheard the conversation between Dilsher and Paro, that would have cleared matters and she would know that their entire engagement story is fake.
let's see ... now Thakurain is also in the mix ... and so are Thakur's men ... lots is happening suddenly! 
princessunara thumbnail

PS: OMG i wrote this before today's episode!! 😲 and Rudra ACTUALLY IS searching for Thakur's new/other illegal activities!! wow!!

MadhuO thumbnail
You get the Sherlock Holmes award. 😃
Love your post Sunara.
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hmm...can the house be identified?
I guess the men in the photo would be a giveaway for sure...unless Tejawat sacrifices them all which he won't do! He can't deny they are from Birpur.
Anyway looks like Mohini does not do anything about the photo for now...her investigation is behind the scenes of the wedding!
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Very true ... but I hope Rudra gets his hands on that photo soon ... I have a feeling kaaki will keep it hidden till the wedding day and produce it at the mandap. It would solve Rudra's problem for sure. Then he wouldn't need to go through with the marriage. 

I think Kaaki first thought that Paro and Rudra were married already and that pic was Paro's wedding pic from her wedding with Rudra. That would explain why Paro's family had no problem sending her off with Rudra. But when she overheard the conversation between Dilsher and Paro, that would have cleared matters and she would know that their entire engagement story is fake.
let's see ... now Thakurain is also in the mix ... and so are Thakur's men ... lots is happening suddenly! 

exactly! lol damn i would have liked if kaki sa was allowed to believe that they were already married for quite some time! she would have stewed really bad! 😆

Anyway omg so many things happened and the story is moving real fast, best thing is every single parallel track is being pushed forward equally so that they will come together at once and meet at a certain point!! wow!! ⭐️

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettypri

Hmm...can the house be identified?

I guess the men in the photo would be a giveaway for sure...unless Tejawat sacrifices them all which he won't do! He can't deny they are from Birpur.
Anyway looks like Mohini does not do anything about the photo for now...her investigation is behind the scenes of the wedding!

ya actually i wrote this before today's episode aired, so i didn't know then that Mohini would have reasons to hide the photo till later.. so now yes..

and as for the guards.umm.. well if the BSD comes there and then before Thakur knows which specific guards were involved they find the men, then its again impossible for Thakur to deny them!

JazzyMohd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Point!!
Hope Chota Ranawat ill get d phato fram Kaki!!
Sighh!!