Originally posted by: reetnoor89

😆😆...thnks rose u made me laugh...i also dont want to believe

Haha..i seriously don't think it's true!!!😆

Just waiting for kanchi to confirm!!😊
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
WHAT! 
First of all Congratulations to Kanchi and Shabbir! for becoming parents or would be parents! thats really great! .

I just hope that Kanchi dont leave the show for her pregnency and production house give her full rest in the sets and she can continue doing it. :)
God bless.
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Swish_07

Oh, Congratulations Kanchi.  ðŸ˜ƒ

But itni bhi kya jaldi thi? 
Abhi toh Dhruv bhi itna chota hai. 

Haha..lagta hai shabbir ko bohat jaldi thi!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yaar! yeh kya hogaya...ab Shranal ka kya hoga! ðŸ˜•
Tanya_ManYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i think for first 3 months she wd b allowed to work later I doubt she herlself wud b willing got pregnany needs loads of rest n extra care n shootin for 12 hrs at a stretch is kinda impossible
Saanjh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok then... no wonder I was thinking the same... trust me.. was gonna write a post as I think she has put on weight...

look at last three weeks episodes.. she always has her hands on her tummy.. thou there is hardly a bump but I am sure she is cautious of the baby bump to show...

congrats to Kanchi but what about the show?
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Until there is no confirmation either from Kanchi or Shabbir I am not going to believe it
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Actually Kanchi is already 31 yrs old, i was surprised she wanted to start a show after 4 yrs break and two yrs of marriage. If u see SBS she puts her feet on the table to rest.  Plus she has put on weight. She was looking slim last month but now she has put on weight.

Maybe they will replace Kanchi after the wedding or hope they dont end MB. The other option would be to show her expecting Kunal's child soon...but how long can she pull on like this? Times of India wont print fake news like some Telly Tadka...

Saanjh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunitas123

Actually Kanchi is already 31 yrs old, i was surprised she wanted to start a show after 4 yrs break and two yrs of marriage. If u see SBS she puts her feet on the table to rest.  Plus she has put on weight. She was looking slim last month but now she has put on weight.

Maybe they will replace Kanchi after the wedding or hope they dont end MB. The other option would be to show her expecting Kunal's child soon...but how long can she pull on like this? Times of India wont print fake news like some Telly Tadka...

True that.. it is definitely true and Shabir has announced it officially so I believe it... till the time the show does not get affected we all should be good.
Times of India is responsible journalism afterall