Paro's promise 2 her shivji to make a blue color chunri 4 his Parvatij

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Felt shaken in a way hearing what Maitili told Paro today about the color of the decorations and Rudra picking them..

'Neela Neelghant (i am not sure of the word sorry if i am wrong) ka rang hai, and Rudra bhai's name's meaning is also Shivji. And Shivji's other name is Neelghant'

And before they talked about Rukmani her blue butterfly friend, i was reminded of her promise to her Shivji when she thanked him for listening to the unspoken wishes in her heart and bringing her more happiness than she has ever felt..
and promised that she will make a new chunri as an offering for her Parovatiji in his favorite color blue...

felt both sad and intrigued.. today the connection b/w Rukmani the elusive connection to her past... everything is in a beautiful mythical way connected to each other.. So there is a reason for the butterfly being blue also..

Nice way these CVs of this show is so amazingly connecting the dots as they go forward.. it might not make sense or be cleared to us immediately. but with time they close all the loops they open.. all the lose strings are tied and explanations r given..

lovely anyway.. 😳
Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Agree the connection was amazingly done, the fact the rudra choose blue !
ThithliDhost thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yup! I wasalso wondering, if Rukmini is indeed, shiv-parvathi.. Esp, as Rukmani comes visits her, when some life changing event is to happen to Paro.. And also butterflies have avery short life term.. 
So this Neela butterfly, is eternal. Symbolic representation of bholenath.. 
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I had forgotten that promise about the blue chunri ... remembered the chunri, didn't remember that Paro said blue ... 
So today Rudra decorated the haveli in Paro's and Shivji's favorite color ... love the way the cvs connect the loops here. Beautiful! 
rafaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One of the finest episode of Rangrasiya. . Loved every bit of it ..Blue decoration was just awesome !!
automaticstart thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the show is very symbolic which makes it more intresting
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I had forgotten about that promise she had made. Loving the way how the CV's are connected all the dots.
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Had forgotten about that Sunara, what a beautiful way to bring the color blue by creatives.
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Another beautiful scene! 
Loved it and the blue connection 
Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful connection and you put it together nicely.👏 Edited by Roop_P - 10 years ago