Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
sorry...guys...seems almost other threads also discussing same topic...so thought y to unnecessairly open a new thread...
MODS PLS CLOSE THIS THREAD...

Edited by Latha.I - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
cool down di...raghu is a person wid golden heart...so he take all this very simply...😔 and how he will go to his home as police arrested him...😔
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Me too was disappointed with Raghu today.i knew he won't take a minute to forgive babyji.thats fine.thats the way Raghu is.but the other day Vivek said Raghu always gives priority to S over his family.i found it very true today! He should have allowed his family to vent their sadness today atleast.but no he prefered to defend S.i didnt like d way cv's tried to end never ending mu track in 1 episode.looks like all of a sudden cvs realised oh we haven't started love track yet?lets start it 4m today...damn!!! Its high time nw.enough of ho jayega babyji..R should concentrate on his family life nw.
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snigdha_Khanam

Me too was disappointed with Raghu today.i knew he won't take a minute to forgive babyji.thats fine.thats the way Raghu is.but the other day Vivek said Raghu always gives priority to S over his family.i found it very true today! He should have allowed his family to vent their sadness today atleast.but no he prefered to defend S.i didnt like d way cv's tried to end never ending mu track in 1 episode.looks like all of a sudden cvs realised oh we haven't started love track yet?lets start it 4m today...damn!!! Its high time nw.enough of ho jayega babyji..R should concentrate on his family life nw.

agree snigs...he was always shown as putting down his family before babyji... felt bad for Bela...after the way she cried for her brother...he putting her down too was very disappointing