What a rocking note to start the week!WOW!I won't chose the hand raise

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Seriously! I don't know what i expected (having not watched a single spoiler video) but glad to say i was pleasantly surprised!

I admit I don't want to marry him, and I admit that I am scared of him. BUT even then if I have to chose someone I will not not choose that hand that was raised to insult me, to slap me!!!

WOW!! just WOW!! Killer dialogues and delivered in that calm serene way of Paro.. Her voice is dipped in emotions.. she feels from her whole being about this.. And yet how calm and collected and clear she was..
I just get mesmerized by this character of Paro every single day!!

CVs a seriously commendable job writing down this role! Its so subtle, yet so intense in its own way.. there is a passionate sincerity in her words.. a quiet conviction.. that comes from a soul that is so pristine that she doesn't simply say something. she means what she says, because she is someone who cannot have a bad bone in her.. not a single bad thought.. and she refuses to let the world change her, and she continues to look at the world with her simple uncomplicated point of view..
And sticks to her convictions...

She is just awesome!!

And Sanaya plays Paro just amazingly! WOW!! The soft serenity.. calm so inherent in the character.. a gentleness that never leaves her.. Sanaya is the perfect embodiment of the Paro they seem to have sketched!!
I just love watching her deliver her lines in such a scene which is like nothing I have seen her do before!!! Its simply breathtaking!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved that scene...Paro is sooo amazing!!! 👍🏼 😊 Edited by _SilverLining_ - 10 years ago
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She is just awesome!!
 The soft serenity.. calm so inherent in the character.. a gentleness that never leaves her..
I just love watching her deliver her lines in such a scene which is like nothing I have seen her do before!!! Its simply breathtaking!!

@ this

i mean i loved just loved her khushi...i miss her OTT-ness sometimes ...but the Serenity...you speak of in Paro's character just endeared her to me...her calmness in the face of the storm named Rudra Pratap Ranawat👏...she just endures the turbulence and is still left standing tall, all because of her goodness ...proving she may be quiet but she's not complacent...

Kudos to Sanaya for making me fall in love with this character of hers, a total opposite of Khushi...whom i believed she could never top👏👏
Edited by DoJin - 10 years ago
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Her serenity, softness, purity and subtlety are so endearing and is what makes it so unique.
Her endurance in the middle of  the turmoil and storm is brought out so convincingly by Sanaya, not in an OTT manner, but in a sweet serene yet strong way. Now that is Paro.
Sanaya has made me fall in love all over again with a TV character, first khushi, then Gunjan & now Paro.
I never thought she could outdo Khushi, that too in a soft subtle role like this.
But she has done it again.
Thanks to the writers for writing  Paro and to Sanaya for breathing life into it.
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Totally agree with you.

Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Paro's dialogues were amazing❤️
It was surprise fr Rangrasiyans😳
jeesie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏 Fantastic post , PARO was mind-blowing today , what a superb performance by SI
rafaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolitely loved Paro today ..What a brilliant episode !
RebeccaDaphne thumbnail
Great post! That quote by Paro also shows she understands Rudra a lot. He may be gruff and angry and nasty to her, but deep down she instinctively knows from the many times he has protected her, that he will never raise his hand to her. 
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
What a fabulous scene! I knew from spoilers that Paro would refuse kaaki sa ... but the scene itself was so well done ... loved the quiet firmness and strength that Paro's character shows in the most unexpected situations. She has taken on Mohini kaaki full on ... its open war now. 
Still recovering from the PaRud scene ... that was another unexpected one