Jealousy sharon: To bring swaron closer / swayam n his sis ruhi closer

tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
From past 3 months writers and creatives of this show giving us so many hopes about swaron like this is gonna be good for swaron, swaron relationship going to take new turn blah blah but the only one thing they did till now is DESTROY SWARON in each episode as much as possible now after 3 months we wont be able to see single swaron scene in D3 wah what an improvement. So this time also these ppl have great reason show jealousy sharon to bring swaron close but in the serial its not swaron its swayam and his sister ruhi getting all the importance instead of swaron. So many ppl here expecting good things after watching the precap but guys be ready for more swayam and ruhi chipkuness agar boll ruhi ko lagi swayam tho uska so caring pappa banjaayega that definitely leads to more swayam and ruhi and complete full stop to swaron and ruhi tho sirf chipakne keliye hi bani he. Remember there was scene few ppl going to rag sharon swayam going to save her and many of us excited to watch that but cvs internationally scarped out that scene and showed that on ruhi how mean. So be ready for new love story or brother-sister saga but this jealousy sharon track dont have any contribution to swaron, cvs just want to destroy swaron and they are doing this by showing their fake face bcs they dont have guts to speak the truth.
Be ready for more crap n chipku scenes as we can see new cvs are only good at giving chipku scenes...uska appreciate karoge, aarthi utharo ge abhi se decide karlo sab...its depend of how much OPEN MINDED you are...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UndefinedBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The only thing we have been getting for the last few months is disappointment. I don't think there's any hope left for SwaRon. SwaRon is completely destroyed. So there's no place for any expectation anymore. The tiny bit of screenspace given to SwaRon is also snatched away by this Ruhi. Forget about any movement in SwaRon's story. All we get is Bhai-Behen ka pyaar. 😡
tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya_VruShan

The only thing we have been getting for the last few months is disappointment. I don't think there's any hope left for SwaRon. SwaRon is completely destroyed. So there's no place for any expectation anymore. The tiny bit of screenspace given to SwaRon is also snatched away by this Ruhi. Forget about any movement in SwaRon's story. All we get is Bhai-Behen ka pyaar. 😡

the most disgusting FACT ppl who known as professionals intentionally destroying swaron thats disgusting...
UndefinedBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tannuluv

the most disgusting FACT ppl who known as professionals intentionally destroying swaron thats disgusting...

That is the most disgusting thing. I hope tomorrow Sharon throws the ball directly at Ruhi's head and screams at Swayam if he trys to scold Sharon since Sharon seems to be the only one making some sense atleast. 🥱
Analysis thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya_VruShan

That is the most disgusting thing. I hope tomorrow Sharon throws the ball directly at Ruhi's head and screams at Swayam if he trys to scold Sharon since Sharon seems to be the only one making some sense atleast. 🥱

sharon will throw towards ruhi foots n then she will slip 👍🏼

bt will cvs give fight, or ruhi - swayam scene, swayam holding ruhi not to let her fall 😡
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i m hating dis ruhi crap 😡
Sehr_VruShan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
SwaRon are no more SwaRon, new CVs have completely destroyed them or jo kuch bacha hua they will destroy it also in coming episodes
So I don't have any hopes we can expect anything like anything from new CVs 😡😡

AninditaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I am here after ages. I left this forum n the show too. Glad I did that. Swaron ended for me as soon as palki mam left. The way this show is heading I m sure enough it will end soon. All the twist happens in swaron story all the dukh dard have to happen in this fairytale. Nahi chahie aisi fairytale maaf karo

The only thing I care about is vrushan's talent is going to waste basket :/