nabni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone,

I got one article in TOI.

Kiran Juneja who is going to play Shraddha's Bua in Meri Bhabhi,gave interview to TOI regarding her role.

She has also shared her working experience with Zor.

Here is the link.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Kiran-to-act-in-TV-show-with-Kanwaljeet-after-26-years/articleshow/30853365.cms

Happy Sunday Guys.

Love always.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Nabs!😊
Happy Sunday..love ya!!πŸ˜ƒ
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing cannot wait to see but it seems as if they are just going to cause nothing but drama drama drama before Shranal's wedding can fully go through
nabni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaah its going to be full of dramas from here onwards.

Kamini's taunt,Bua's sarcastic comments, Dadi's concerns etc etc.

After all its going to be a big fat punjabi weding.πŸ˜ƒ

But in between they shouldn't forget to show some Anki and Shranal romantic scenes.πŸ˜‰
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Agree peepz..in between v need some dose of romance too!πŸ˜‰
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
@Guys
Superb ideas!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Cvs plz pay attention here!!πŸ˜‰
reetnooor1234 thumbnail
Thnx for sharing dear πŸ˜ƒ

Bu = Bukam aaya (oh god wht a artist im...wht use of colors...i think i should pat my back...this is hidden message for those who are making creations for shranal marriage threadπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

-Red-Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: reetnoor89

Thnx for sharing dear πŸ˜ƒ

Bu = Bukam aaya (oh god wht a artist im...wht use of colors...i think i should pat my back...this is hidden message for those who are making creations for shranal marriage threadπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

U are awesome!!🀣🀣🀣
reetnooor1234 thumbnail
Kiran juneja : I have worked opposite Kanwaljeet in a telefilm, played his mother in Buniyaad and now, I will play his sister : Proof of theory tht girls age is inversely proportional to time ie with time age declines...i wonder in some other serial she will be playing his daughter
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
argh...this is so annoying why unnecessary drama?...last whole week went in drama that too repetitive one...oiire week ek anki scene mila hai and now more drama, this is getting lame, if the drama is only around shranal's wedding then it wld be handled in the same poor way as this kamini roka drama ws handled,argh not looking forward at all

i feel as if we won't get any anki scenes in the near future and thats DEPRESSING