Welcome to the Birthday Bash of the Zesty & Sprightly Sriti Jha

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Shreya (humming): Party all night, party all night, we do party all night.

Rachana (entering): What exactly is wrong with you?

Shreya: Why?

Rachana: Why do you always start every thread with a song?

Shreya: Because I like music.

Flutter (mockingly): Because I like music.

Shreya: Oh shut up Flutter.

Rachana: Yeah shut up Flutter.

Flutter: Ouch. Two on one. Not fair.

Rachana: Then go and complain.

Flutter: I will. *pausing for dramatic flair* To Sriti.

Shreya: YOU WOULDN'T DARE!

Flutter: Woah! Why are you getting so hyper?

Rachana: Because you're about to go and complain to the person for whom we've all gathered here!

Flutter: Oh darn. I forgot!

Shreya: She helps in the preparations and then she forgets herself.

Flutter: Excuse me. I didn't forget myself. I forgot why we had gathered here.

Rachana: Well while you remember I'm going to do the needful.

Shreya: Don't forget me!

Rachana: So welcome everyone!

Shreya: Welcome to the birthday celebration of the one...

Rachana: The only...

Flutter: ME!

Shreya: Oh shut up!

Rachana: Yeah shut up!

Shreya: It's the birthday celebration of the one...

Rachana: The only...

Shreya and Rachana (together): SRITI JHA!!!!

Flutter: Oh yeah!

Shreya: So a very happy birthday Sriti!

Rachana: And may you have many more to come!

Flutter: So let the rumble begin!!!!

*Shreya and Rachana roll their eyes.*

Shreya: Sorry folks. She's a bit loony. She means let the party begin!

Rachana (pushes Flutter): And next time she's not involved in all this.

Shreya: I second that. We don't need no loony person.

Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Once upon a time...or to be more precise...on 26th February, 1986, a little girl was born in the town of Begusarai in Bihar.

She...wait...what's that I hear?...there might have been many who were born that day, what's so special about this one, you say?

Well this one is special, you see, because this little girl - whose parents named her Sriti - would in a few years' time, win over millions of hearts and go on to become one of the finest actresses of our times, keeping everyone hooked to their TV screens by the sheer power of her performances. 

After spending her childhood and early teenage years in various places like Kolkata and Nepal, Sriti Jha finally settled with her family in Delhi where she finished her schooling and higher education. It was while in college she actively started pursuing dramatics and she joined the English Dramatics Society named "Verbum" in 2004. She went on to become the President of the society and got her first main role in a Verbum play titled "Ritual in Blood". She won the Best Actor Award in the Delhi University dramatics circuit for this particular performance. It was in Delhi that she auditioned and got selected for one of the main roles in a Disney show called "Dhoom Machao Dhoom" and moved to Mumbai. 

And thus began her journey...

Edited by zephyr29 - 9 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Dhoom Machaao Dhoom

She made her television debut in Disney Channel hit show Dhoom Machao Dhoom.
She played the shy and superstitious Malini Sharma who was part of the all-girl musical group in school called the Pink Band. She plays the keyboard in the Pink Band.

Jiya Jale

Next, Sriti played the role of  Sunaina on 9X . Sunaina has just fallen in the love with the idea of love, when she meets Chandan. And they fall in love. But they are also caught up in a whirpool of hatred, deceit and betrayal - which changes their lives drastically. But even in the most trying times, the two hold their love for each other above all conventions.

Jyoti

Sriti was next seen on NDTV Imagine's Jyoti  in which she played the parallel lead as Jyoti's sister Sudha. The role was something of a breakthrough for Sriti as she won wide praise playing a character with split personality disorder. She handled the roles of the timid and fearful Sudha and the bold and glamourous Devika with equal panache.

Shaurya aur Suhani

She then played the main lead in Star Plus's fantasy show Shaurya aur Suhani as Princess Suhani. It portrays love story of two human beings, who are separated by class and find their way to each others heart.

Rakht Sambandh

RS fell into Sriti's lap, next.
In this show she played the role of Sandhya a blind girl who finds herself married under suspicious circumstances. Even in this role she won acclaim as the helpless blind girl who goes on to take revenge on her husband's family once she gets her eyesight back in the guise of tapori Vrinda.

Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhav?

In

Dil se di dua - saubhagyavati bhava she  played the lead role of Jhanvi. the story is based on her struggle as Jhanvi with her over possesive and abusive husband Viraj.
She eventually leaves him to find comfort and solace in her saviour Raghav, who becomes her mentor in her battle against her abusive husband.

https://i.imgur.com/F05L4xO.gif

Baalika Vadhu

Sriti essayed the parallel lead, Ganga, a rustic, illiterate young mother of a one year old son and victim of Child Marriage who runs away from her abusive husband and in-laws. She is eventually guided to live an independent, strong life by her saviour Dr Jagdish.

Edited by flutterby - 10 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Happy Birthday, Sriti. I was following you on and off since Saubhagyavati Bhava but became your lifelong fan with Balika Vadhu. You're beautiful, talented, and an outstanding actress. I wish you a successful year again with your new show and any other work you take part in. Stay blessed and healthy...and many happy returns of the day. Miss you very much as Ganga. You were really wonderful. Unforgettable...take care, 

Love always, 

Mehwish

" On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed happines today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! "

Sritiii your portrayal of victim of domestic violence was as if you are reading their feelings alphabet to alphabet and displaying...love you lotsss, please keep smiling, Happy Bdayy

a PIscean like you is Compassionate and Imaginative,
 Intuitive,Artistic and Spiritual
not to mention Joyful

YUP! sure describes you..
Hope a Perfect day is in the stars 
for someone as special as you

Happy birthday, sriti jha

Happy birthday!! May all ur dreams and wishes cum true!! enjoy ur day ... ๐Ÿ˜Š you are birthday Wish you a many many happy returns of the day. May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperity in your life HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SRITI JHA!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Love you more!! โค๏ธ Muuaahh!!! Bigs hugs!! ๐Ÿค—

May you shine like a star but never fall, May you reach the top and stand tall ! May your work be an inspiration, to the coming generation !! ""

Happy Birthday My dear SJ May god bless you with all your heart's desire

"A very Happy Birthday to the princess of our hearts. You are very very special to us. I hope that today is the begining of another wondefull year for you. Hope your day is fille with lots of love and laughter. You have the most beautifull smile so always smile becoz when you smile we feel happy. Keep rocking god bless you"

Hey Sriti wishing u a very very happy birthday...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅณ
A year full of joy, happiness n success. May this year turn out to be more special like never before. ...๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ

Happy Birthday Sriti Jha... Hope your day is filled with lots of love and laughter...
May all your birthday wishes come true...
Love u a lot, my angel...

Many Many Happy returns of the day to an actress par excellence and above all a wonderful person! Really proud to be your fan, Sriti. Hope you have a very special birthday filled with joy, love, laughter, fun and sweet memories to cherish. May you have all that you wish for, all that you dream of and all that makes you happy. God bless you!
Rachana (zephyr29)

A Very Happy Birthday to the most charming, adorable and gorgeous Sriti Jha !!!
Have a SUPER Awesome and fun filled birthday ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I have no enough words to praise your talent...Undoubtedly you are one of the most talented actress that we have on TV ! Loved the way portray all your characters with so much honesty and dedication. And am admirer of your amazing personality as well ๐Ÿ˜ณ In fact always wished to be like you but honestly no one can be like you...You are simply amazing and a rare combination of Beauty with brains and talent โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Wish you get lots and lots of success, love and happiness in life.
Keep smiling and remain as chulbuli as you are...lots of love...your proud fan Heena ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sriti i am ur fan after watching u in BV and i became your fan by watching ur entry in promo itself๐Ÿ˜ณ love u loads and happy birthday๐Ÿฅณ with love Santhiyaโญ๏ธ

Here's wishing you a very happy birthday! May you get all the success ever!!! Have loved you ever since Jyoti!!!!
- Love Shreya
Minionite thumbnail

https://i.imgur.com/JKffpMo.gif
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This is a Special Treat from us fans exclusively for you, Sriti ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Apart from being a fantastic actress,

we also know that at heart you are also a fan girl

just like the rest of us.

So just as we feel happy seeing our favorites,

here's hoping you would feel the same

after scrolling through 

this Special Gifts section ๐Ÿ˜ณ...

Edited by zephyr29 - 9 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

birthday thread pe toh party deni hi banti hain.. right??

flutter( deep in thought): have asked my cooks to prepare so much of food... and some more is on its way... koi toh hona chahiye who will serve all this food..  *searches for some pyaadas( pawns)*  * sees rachana and shreya talking and laughing about something*

flutter: oye, tum dono.. rachana, shreya... come here ya..

*rachana and shreya come albeit reluctantly...* (no opposition.. akhir pyaadein jo nikle)

flutter: ok.. here is the thing... i have to oversee preparations of the various food items, and plus drinks aur desserts bhi hain... * rachna and shreya start to..*

flutter: oye, no drooling, or daydreaming..

shreya: will u stop talking?

flutter: will u stop interrupting? i have to oversee all the preparations and i want somebody to serve the food... nahin toh maakhiyaan will start bhinbhinaaying over the food.. aur phir guests ko food ke saath, kuch extraa bhi milega.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

rachna: so u want us to act as waitresses?

flutter: yes.

shreya: no, we wont!

flutter: ok.. fine... tumhaari marzii... but then... u will  either have to go and entertain the baccha party over there ya entertain the adults... zyaada kuch nahin.. bas dance for them, arrange games,  maybe act as clowns.. costume party, juggling, perform magic tricks, maybe some people would want to dance with you.. ladke log..  and take care.. drinks bhi hain... toh... umm..

shreya: no thanks, i am with the food..

rachana: same here..

flutter:well, thats taken care of.. *phew*

shreya: waise if we are here.. who will entertain the guests?

flutter: well, the caterers have arranged for that... i had to pay a hefty sum of course...

rachna: then why did you...?? * getting angry*

flutter: arre, shaant rach bachha.. shaant...  you and shreya are my sweetest pyaadeins..  see the caterers asked me either they would help in serving food ya entertaining the guests... dono keliye i would have to pay double.. i told them... ki i would ask my 'friends' to help out... toh..

shreya: oh so... this was your idea of doing some  aatyachaar on us?

flutter: arre, shreya... why getting so upset? see.. you are absolving me from further duties next year...  so i thought, why not make a grand party this year... it will be great for me... going out with a BAAANG!!!!!!!

flutter: toh chalo.. bohot ho gayi baatein... these are your waitress aprons... and head.. shreya interrupting... WHAT??????

flutter: arre, u should stand out amongst the crowd, not blend in! and if people ask ki what type of food hain yeh... toh there should be someone to tell them.. ki what food they are having.. and if the boys interrupt you, tell them.. that you will not remove your apron at any cost.. u either would dance with it.. or tell them to try their luck elsewhere..

shreya... todnj * grumbling*

rachna: where is the food?

flutter: ahh!!! finally.. the question i wanted to hear!  here it is...

Pehle Cake cutting... pls

Snacks cum Main course

Drinks to wash it down... bacchon ke liye bhi kuch hain... ๐Ÿ˜› we wont leave anyone thirsty!!

And of course Desserts... which cannot be far...

and one last time... for our lovely birthday girl..

Minionite thumbnail
Shreya: Before we head to the credits where is this Flutter?
Flutter: I'm here.
Shreya: Good. Because now here's something for you. *produces a mop and a broom from behind her back*
Flutter: What's this for?
Shreya: Well since we were waitresses you're the cleaner now. Now start cleaning! *pushes the mop and broom into Flutter's hands and leaves*

Intro - KhotaSikaShreya
Biography - zephyr29
Career - flutterby
Gifts and wishes collection - flutterby, KhotaSikaShreya, zephyr29
Special Treat - zephyr29, flutterby, KiranlovSriti, diyasahil, humtydumty, lazee.bee, KhotaSikaShreya, Dhruti_rocks434
Party post - flutterby, zephyr29, KiranlovSriti, diyasahil
Credits - KhotaSikaShreya

Tags (happy birthday, biography, career, wishes, credits) - Tarantallegra
Tag (wishes) - zephyr29
Siggies - debasree04, HashiBoo, .SajnaVe., ...Mallu..., HashiBoo, -Shruti, ZenerDiode, zephyr29
Avis - ZenerDiode

Minionite thumbnail
And now it's time to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY SRITI!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
flutterby thumbnail

happy birthday!!!!

hope your day is special, just like you..