Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madman2651 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ya but tumhala marathi audience tar mahitach ahe.Kaash tumchya sarkhe saglec log asle aste forward vicharanche
.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madman2651

Tumhala Indian audiences tar mahitach astil.Especially marathi
Lokanchi choice ekdum wegli ahe
jikde farhan akhtar sarkhya actor peksha log salman khan chya acting war jasta fida astat.
Tyanna movies made bold scenes chaltat pan daily soaps madhe nahi chalat.Tyamule amhala ya saglya goshtinchi kalji ghayvi lagte.Mhanun zee marathi ne YouTube var 30 oct chya hsmhg chya episode var age restriction lavli ahe.Ani ha ekach asa episode nahi ahe,anek episodes var age restrictions ahet.Ekikade log stuti kartat tar dusrikade log naav thevtat.Tyamule hya saglya goshtinchi amhala kalji ghayvi lagte.

MM, if HSMHG has created history, without having cheap romantic scenes like RHB, they should have innovative romantic scenes that will keep audience glued to the serial. I have seen comments on FB page even about 9th Jan episode which was shot so aesthetically πŸ‘πŸΌ, more than kudos to the team.  I am not sure how Marathi viewers forget that some of the most boldest actresses and models are from Marathi families.  They just need to grow up and HSMHG team needs to simply ignore such < 1% of 'sushikshit' and 'cultured' conservationist people.  I swear I cannot even respect their views.

There was a huge flood of reviews on the revolution that the liplock scene in Bade achche lagte hain had created in TOI.  While that was not necessary and personally I felt was obscene, majority of the audience just fell for it.  They actually welcomed that.  I am not saying that HSMHG needs to go to that extent, but even the 30th Oct. scene was not worth age restriction.  Majhiya Priyala Preet Kalena with Abhijit Khandkekar and Mrunal Dusanis had much bolder scenes a couple of years back, and that was acceptable??  Seriously, you guys care for such people?
Edited by Neela007 - 10 years ago
.Neela. thumbnail
Gokhlyanchya terrace war chandana padat nahi kkay?  There is one beautiful and yet sober romantic scene guys.  While in BALH that was on the beach, couldn't that happen in HSMHG??  You don't need to copy what's in other serials but that's just a good use of such a cool house that G's have.
Don't they have a garden?  Doesen't Shree see some flowers on his way home??  Even the window in Shree's bedroom is such a romantic spot (where there was only one scene where Shree is shown sitting in a sad mood). How can newly weds behave like they are married for 30 long years??

If MD needs some of us to write these scenes for him, I have said earlier that he should sub contract that to us πŸ˜‰
madman2651 thumbnail
Aani neela tasa hi jar roj romantic scenes dakhavle tar serial cha charm nighun jayil!
That's why we are playing on a safer side!
Marathi audiences need to grow up!
.Neela. thumbnail

Originally posted by: madman2651

Aani neela tasa hi jar roj romantic scenes dakhavle tar serial cha charm nighun jayil!
That's why we are playing on a safer side!
Marathi audiences need to grow up!

When did we expect romantic scenes daily in HSMHG, may be we demand that daily for sure😊.  But MM, honestly the newly wed SJ's life has become like an arid desert, there should be romance at least once a week, its healthy πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ for all age groups.  Aani serial cha charm nighun janaar nahi tar there will be silver lining because of the romance.  Do SK & TP forget their dialogues after romantic scenes or what??πŸ˜†

ananya_teju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@madman are amhi roj romantic scenes magatch nahi ahot but after 9th jan we haven't seen shree and janu spending good time with  each other whenever they are together  they have  other issues to discuss 
madman2651 thumbnail
ok ok mi bagto
laukarach tumha saglyanchi wish poorna hoil hopefully😊
minakshi80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what a pathetic flashback scene. Aai-aaji's died hairs & baby as a real baby... This was too much to digest.

and please give new dresses to janhvi. She looks so uncomfortable in sarees.
ruchi101 thumbnail
Which scene MM is referring to that aired on 30th Oct? I don't remember any scene that was too intimate. πŸ˜• Actually, none of the scenes on HSMHG can be called intimate according to me but ok. πŸ˜† Can someone please refresh my memory? I am at work and can't watch any videos atm.

Neela, I checked out that actress Sai like you told me. She tries too hard. πŸ˜† She ain't all that. I am surprised marathi viewers are ok with whatever she does.

Ananya, thanks for the update on their wedding bands. I prefer platinum too. πŸ˜‰ Gold is too shiny for me. When are SSK-TP returning from their HM?

@MM - when you say we'll do something about romantic scenes, I hope you mean you'll give us those on a consistent basis. We're tired of once in 2 months romance on the show. And by romance  we mean something similar to the scene we got morning after their wedding. A little hug and sweet talk doesn't equal romance. Oh and please dress Janu like a 25 yr old she is. Not like some 50 yr old woman. Why is she wearing sarees all the time?

Sorry guys, I can't stop bitching today. Janu's behavior pissed me off. 😑
Edited by ruchi101 - 10 years ago
.Neela. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruchi101

Which scene MM is referring to that aired on 30th Oct? I don't remember any scene that was too intimate. πŸ˜• Actually, none of the scenes on HSMHG can be called intimate according to me but ok. πŸ˜† Can someone please refresh my memory? I am at work and can't watch any videos atm.

Neela, I checked out that actress Sai like you told me. She tries too hard. πŸ˜† She ain't all that. I am surprised marathi viewers are ok with whatever she does.

Ananya, thanks for the update on their wedding bands. I prefer platinum too. πŸ˜‰ Gold is too shiny for me. When are SSK-TP returning from their HM?

@MM - when you say we'll do something about romantic scenes, I hope you mean you'll give us those on a consistent basis. We're tired of once in 2 months romance on the show. And by romance  we mean something similar to the scene we got morning after their wedding. A little hug and sweet talk doesn't equal romance. Oh and please dress Janu like a 25 yr old she is. Not like some 50 yr old woman. Why is she wearing sarees all the time?

Sorry guys, I can't stop bitching today. Janu's behavior pissed me off. 😑

@ BOLD πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  MM, please make MD read this instantly stating the importance of the serial being followed by 2nd generation Indians😊  I swear, even the kids cartoons have better romantic scenes these days.

That 30th Oct. is actually 24th OCt. MM.  It is the same post wedding morning scene that Ruchi you had your DP.  So, if that is not bold, then MD's serial is only for kids right πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@ Red : What do you mean?  You didn't find her cheap / vulgar / down market?? C'mon...you cannot expect her to be down market like some in the US world...that's not happening in marathi.  But for Marathi industry, she's too down market, IIMHO and I think most on this forum 
agree.  Exactly, its like a double standard - Marathi viewers can take Sai but not the romance in HSMHG??? πŸ˜²πŸ€”

And MD / RK is worried for the 'sentiments' of such viewers??? Gele tel lavat ho!!!  (mhanje he ase viewers) Aamhi ikade kantha shosh kartoy, tyacha kkay??
Edited by Neela007 - 10 years ago