||Neha Sargam as Aditi ll Discussions HERE ONLY !!

--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello Everyone, 

As per the article, Neha Sargam, will be featuring in IPKKND...EBP and as per the off screen segments she is  playing the role of "Aditi" . Until her character appears in the show, all topics/discussions regarding Neha Sargam should be continued here. 

Any topics/threads related to Neha Sargam will be merged here and duplicate topics will be closed. 
Please restrict the discussions to IPKKND..EBP and Neha and please refrain from discussing any other actor/show who are NOT related to the show directly/indirectly

Regards
IPKKND...EBP Dev Team

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Dimple-rejects-Neha-accepts-lead-role-in-Iss-Pyar-Ko-Kya-Naam-Doon/articleshow/30734290.cms

Dimple rejects, Neha accepts lead role in Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Neha Maheshwri,TNN | Feb 21, 2014, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Mrs Pammi Pyarela|Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon|Gaurav Gera|Dimple Jhangiani
Dimple rejects, Neha accepts lead role in Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Dimple Jhangiani, last seen as the lead opposite Gaurav Gera in Mrs Pammi Pyarelal, recently rejected a role in Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir. When asked why, she simply says, "It wasn't the lead role." We hear the role has now gone to Neha Sargam, who played Sita in Ramayan. 

Reveals our source, "The part offered to Dimple was that of a girl associated with Shlok's (Avinash Sachdev) past. It may not be the lead role, but is certainly intriguing and pivotal." 

Says Dimple, "I would have loved to do the show, but I was on stand-by for another show to play the lead. I was in a predicament. The makers of IPKKND wanted me to start shooting immediately, while the other production house was taking time to finalise. It was a huge risk but I decided to wait. I would have done that cameo had the situation been different. It was a strong character with shades of grey, something I haven't done before. But obviously, I would rather wait for the lead role than cameo appearances." 
Edited by munnihyderabad - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow! interesting aticle. thanks for sharing sia.
so swathi is a negative character. hmmm.
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dsr11

wow! interesting aticle. thanks for sharing sia.

so swathi is a negative character. hmmm.

Your welcome Rekha but what is shocking this girl nowhere resembles to FB swati ..😆
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Sia--

Your welcome Rekha but what is shocking this girl nowhere resembles to FB swati ..😆

true 😆.
flashback swathi is probably a junior artist. they cannot put an actor on hold for 6 months. 
so they may not have chosen an actress for swathi role when the show started.
decemapr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hmmm...then they are going to show Swati?    I don't like the FB with Swathi..
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
just want swati in story if aashlok are good with each other not now 
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

so she will be back🥺
naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tfs... Was going to sleep n dn saw this post... Now i need a high dose of ashlok pics n VMs for a sound sleep... 😉
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good swati coming ee need twist
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

so she will be back🥺

aww Hun