WHAT IS THAT GIRL MADE OF!!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG OMG OMG i don't know what that sweet little thing is going to do but i am just delighted in anticipation!! πŸ‘β­οΈ

And omg just so so proud of her!! And feel so much pride that they r showing that a girl , a woman is inherently so strong emotionally. She might not be able to fight a man physically.. Yet the beautiful way they r portraying this sweet, naive, innocent Paro being so strong.. Finding inner strength to breath when she is being suffocated ruthlessly.. finding a reason and a way to keep her one foot in front of the other when its burning coals she has to walk over...
how she finds a reason to live... without ever violating the 'ethics' she has set for herself.. She will not sacrifice her integrity to attain freedom..she will not betray her own for her freedom.. Yet among the crumbling walls of her being, she has once again seems to have found a way to live 'with herself' by not selling her soul to the devil..no matter what the consequences are to be..

He called her selfish today, but she is the last person who is selfish..

Beautiful!! I loved the precap! The whole episode made me happy.. But the precap left me elated!!

To sum it up, every time we feel sorry for her, its as if Paro is telling us, 'don't be sorry for me, applaud me for standing on my feet' πŸ‘
Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littoos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya really she has a fire in her...and in such perilous times where women are exploited often shows,films shuld take a step like this and portray woman as srtong like paro who fi8 her way not the ones who drink tears in problms😊
Ended thumbnail
Yep!! I was doing my little in your face dance when Paro was all Paro-ranger!! :D
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nicely said! They will keep hurting each other with words! Neither willing to fall back
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post , totally agree with u

She didn't sign the papers according to precap , that's shows she is not selfish she is thinking about her village and villagers but not about herselfEdited by samirao - 10 years ago
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Paro is really a strong character
she'll not give up easily
loving dis character everyday more nd more
ThithliDhost thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ.. Donot under estimate Paro.. πŸ˜³.. Every time Rudra pushes her to the edge, she resists and fights bank.. 
Poor Rudra πŸ˜†.. Once again , his plans are going to  back fire.. 
Like you said neither is Paro going to compramise her principals nor is she going to betray her ppl.. 

She is back to her "deekthe hain" mode.. The next 4 days ( or rather 3 days ) r going to be fun.. 

Rudra wants teejawat to know that Paro is in the Haveli. Hence his  stmt to his kaki that he expects a grand wedding where all surrounding village ppl will be invited.. 

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sunara awesome post

Today I saw a glimpse of Sati in Paro. Very symbolic.

The real Parvati will arise after this suicidal marriage.

Edited by ddFan2012 - 10 years ago
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Parvati went in for the kill today
I am super elated today
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
good post!
she is very strong emotionally. there are very few people who can twist the game and Paro is doing again and again and again without doing much actually. There is so much depth and maturity in this girl I am amazed at times!