What is Sanaya Irani's take on Paro & Rudra?COLORS INTERVIEW Writt

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Rangrasiya @Rangrasiya_  

What is Sanaya Irani's take on Paro? Find out in her exclusive interview: http://bit.ly/1kWEAzK  #ILoveRangrasiya pic.twitter.com/1U1Y7eiMkU

Embedded image permalink

What is Sanaya Irani's take on Paro?

WILL UPDATE LATER

What is Sanaya Irani's take on Rudra?

Interviewer : ooking at her, i just want to say Paro, Paro Paro Sanaya first of all u r looking gorgeous

Sanaya : *giggling* thank u

I : As Paro, now that Paro & Rudra chemistry is being appreciated although they r still in that hate phase..

San : hmm ya

I : As Paro what do u think Rudra has as those qualities that would make him a really good partner.

San : Qualities to be a good partner? I was actually telling my creatives the other day, so its really weird that I was telling her that. We were discussing about the story ahead and she was telling me.. I dunno if people have noticed, but my reaction towards Rudra over time has changed, unknowingly. In the sense ki, initially when Rudra will come in to her room she was frightened as 'I dunno what he will do to me'. I think unknowingly Paro has accepted that he is protecting her. AND unknowingly he IS protecting her. So now when she is afraid she hides behind Rudra, she doesn't hide FROM Rudra.
So I was telling my creatives, and I was like 'i don't know if u all have realized that, but while I am doing it I have realized that unknowingly he has become her protector and she has let him become that. And she is even accepting that but she has not accepted it as such. Its just in her. If somebody does something, she will first hold to him, and when Rudra holds her hand now its not like "OMG where is he going to take me!" its more like, he is probably taking me to the right place. So i think that is very minute detail and I don't know if the audience even has realized it, but I as the person who is acting in it as Paro have somewhere realized that this is the deal with Rudra. Like I said he protects Paro. He is literally.. its funny but; she is all by herself but the only person right now if u actually see she has is him'

I: and in that strong guy there is a soft little heart.

San  : there is a soft little heart. Ad of course she has seen that little side of it when he was holding the doll. She didn't see the doll but she saw that. So she has seen that and she has obviously realized that mother not being there is also having some connect.  So there will be more of Paro to see, but just as of now its this unknown protector thing that she has.

I: So abhi tak Rangrasiya ki all rangs (colors) have not come out is what u r just trying to say. There r still a lot of rangs to come.

San : ya b/w Paro and Rudra there are a lot of more colors, A lot lot lot more colors to come.

I: now slowly slowly love will also creep in on Paro and Rudra

San : I think love is still very far. First u have to establish some kind of relationship at least b/w them. For now there is hatred, Rudra is treating her as one of his.. (prisoners) and she is just angry at him and somewhere there is a softness coming. For now THAT will get established in the near future,  also obviously the whole family has opened up. If u see Paro has come face to face with them and realized that from which family has has come from. Paro has just now gotten to know that Rudra's mom has run away. So it has added that one percent that 'maybe he is like this cz of that' she has seen the pain in Rudra. So when it goes forward this will hopefully soften things b/w them. But when that will ever be, I have not read the screenplay. But there is going to be a lot more coming from kakisa.. 

I: So all the Paro and Rudra fans. All Sanaya fans we are all eagerly waiting for all those colors to really come out of the sizzling chemistry. It was lovelllyyy talking to u Sanaya. thank u so much.
This is Arub and Sanaya signing off from Colors...

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajanp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
sanaya pic is awesome
sunara pls give WU pls
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sajanp

sanaya pic is awesome

sunara pls give WU pls

Dear i will do it in a bit ok.. i myself can't stay around to type it for the moment cz i was just about to go when i saw the tweet.. but in abt half an hour i will write it down
😳
priyabanu thumbnail
http://colors.in.com/in/videos/rangrasiya/sanaya-talks-about-rudra-55542.html\\
http://colors.in.com/in/videos/rangrasiya/sanaya-talks-about-paro-rangrasiya-55615.html
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh Sanaya Sanaya...she is so cute
She cant beleive she is considered SEXYπŸ˜†
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
TFS ... Sanaya is just too cute! πŸ˜†
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ok firstly the reporter was blushing and happy to be in the presence of such a beauty.

And she is such a delight to watch and listen to...
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oh man gotta love her..she is sooo cute:)
and the excitement when she heard her as sexy 6th in Asia..
that means she didnt know she was 12th sexy last yearπŸ˜’
luvbbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice Interview Sanaya! She is so sweet.
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
What was the question on the sexy list?!! Please someone give a written update!! I'm at work, have some sympathy on me!! πŸ˜”πŸ˜‰

Shreya