Great food for thought and well written Ash
I read this is your first OS splendid job
And wonder if this might just happen If it does RR is indeed different
what a scene his mum taking her away to safety
👏 encore encore
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Whoa. I'm still counting on the CVs to throw a googly our way. 
Guinea thumbnail
Ash I was thinking of your OS ...another thought came 
- what if paro signs the document because she can't see herself getting married to rudra and is planning to leave the haveli . 

- then somehow meets thakuriyan and figures out that she is rudra's mummy sa . Now thaukriyan pleads with paro to marry rudra so as to heal him 😉

- paro marries rudra under duress ...and rudra only finds out that she had actually signed the documents so his naukiri is safe ...atleast he gets some time to prove his innocence. 

He is shocked as to why paro married him ...investigates both that( eventually finding his mum ...) as well as investigates thakursa ...

Too filmy is it ...
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
👏Awesome Ash, I was riveted to your OS more than I am to my screen these days. I'm hoping for a twist and the marriage not to take place. Will be waiting for your next 'if'...this is an indian tv serial so there's bound to be a need for another one, probably not too far down the road.😊
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Guinea

Ash I was thinking of your OS ...another thought came 

- what if paro signs the document because she can't see herself getting married to rudra and is planning to leave the haveli . 

- then somehow meets thakuriyan and figures out that she is rudra's mummy sa . Now thaukriyan pleads with paro to marry rudra so as to heal him 😉

- paro marries rudra under duress ...and rudra only finds out that she had actually signed the documents so his naukiri is safe ...atleast he gets some time to prove his innocence. 

He is shocked as to why paro married him ...investigates both that( eventually finding his mum ...) as well as investigates thakursa ...

Too filmy is it ...

Aur ek OS banta hai on this!!!
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya100

👏Awesome Ash, I was riveted to your OS more than I am to my screen these days. I'm hoping for a twist and the marriage not to take place. Will be waiting for your next 'if'...this is an indian tv serial so there's bound to be a need for another one, probably not too far down the road.😊

Yes... hope shaadi happens later than sooner... they need to have realisation before that is what I think!!
..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing 
Do continue 
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
First OS ... wow, Ash ... amazing! I hope it plays out somewhat this way ... but I don't want Paro to run away from the wedding ... that will shatter Rudra all over again. First his mom, then Paro.
Just have to wait and see what the cvs have in store. 
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

First OS ... wow, Ash ... amazing! I hope it plays out somewhat this way ... but I don't want Paro to run away from the wedding ... that will shatter Rudra all over again. First his mom, then Paro.

Just have to wait and see what the cvs have in store. 

Thanks Diya -- the only way the wedding will stop is that the bride or groom backs out... but Rudra will not... so it has to be Paro!
1sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Write up. Hope something like this happens in the show too.