Take A Bow, Ashish Sharma

The-Diva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Mere words cannot describe the stellar performance given by Ashish today 👏. As soon as Daddy Ranawat said 'Shaadi Karle' , there was a surprised and confused expression on his face. And When Dilsher came to him and plead him not to destroy his life and to become the 'insaan' he was when he was born - not a 'Janwar' , Rudra could not bear it anymore. His closed feeling and emotions came out and set fire! He put his fathers hand aside , his body quivering, his emotions bursting out even as he rebuked Dilsher with  ''15 Baras ki der Hogayi Ranawat. mujhe ye samjhane me ki mujhe insaan banna chahiye ya janwar''!His eyes showed the pain and rejection that was forced upon him as a child and he showed his father that the hatred and poison he bore in his heart was not inflicted upon him all at once, but drop by drop making an ocean of poison. He blamed his father of feeding him burnt rotis with a hatred for women when he was a mere child. Children are wet sand and anything thrown on them makes an impression, and in Rudra's case too , all of this moulded him into a 'pathar dil'. He accused his father of not changing him when there was time . Along with anger, a sense of betrayal , there was also hurt and despair in Rudra's eyes - As if he himself wanted to be a different person altogether. His father was shocked as he realised he fed his child poison with his own hands!
Ashish has proved himself today with this scene, He makes Rudra seem so believable. He has portrayed each layer of this character with perfection- And it is not at all easy to portray such a grey character with so many different shades to him. I am so happy that RangRasiya has such a beautiful and talented cast! His acting today, touched my heart and my eyes were moist as I thought of the little child who had to undergo all this! Love you, Ashish.

P.S - I suck at writing and I'm nothing compared to all the other beautiful writers on the forum , but this is just my humble try.
Edited by fashionprincess - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree I made similar post! Stellar performance!Edited by Jaz1990 - 10 years ago
ujwala444 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would not have been able to said it better
The-Diva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaz1990

I agree I made similar post! Stellar performance!

Ashish's acting inspired me to make this!! I would love to read your post too 😊
The-Diva thumbnail

Originally posted by: ujwala444

I would not have been able to said it better

Thankyou - I'm not the best at writing, so it's really sweet you said this!
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely post. awesome performance by ashish.
--Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Such a beautiful post.. Enjoy reading it.. Do write everyday .. You are one amazing writer..😛
Yes he was absolutely brilliant today ... 👏
Avalanche. thumbnail
Ashish's performance was truly outstanding today!! I am mean all of his emotions were expressed so beautifully that I was awestruck by his amazing talent. Awesome post. Thanks for sharing you views.
ujwala444 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was a great scene...Ashish did complte justice to the scene... but it really gave me creeps... this is going Othellos way   😭 totally which means paro is absorbing all this info in order for her fall in lov.. just same way.. if it is really inspired from othello then he wil doubt paro and kill her in the end 🤢
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So all the things Paro has been saying to Rudra are meaning something to him.

He never realized earlier what a patthar dil and janwar he was.

Now that he is starting to soften to Paro it bothers him that he is so stone-hearted and a janwar. He wishes he was different.