Forced marriage? History repeating itself?

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
OK this post is in trigger of something STUPID i read on FB.. In case any1 else is also in the same misconception let me clear some points and ask some questions.

Facts
1. Rudra has been kicked from the BSD and been given an ultimatum to prove his righteousness within 5 days or he will get court marshaled.
2. Chachi has fixed PaRud marriage in 10 days and announces it to the world

Trigger 1 makes him change point 2
3. He needs Paro to open her mouth and to sign the documents
4. He puts pressure on her by making a marriage to happen in 4 days.

Finally the unknown floating point which's impact we r still to know

5. Sumer gets to know that Thakur's men r looking for Paro.

Finally apparently people have put together 1+2+3+4 and come up with this
6. Hate marriage happens! because the makers have bowed their heads to TRP pressure (Don't ask me why the hell these people always come to this point!! seriously!🥱)

OK fine, now let me ask a logical question.

A. Well now that so called marriage happens. So why do they have Laila who is his bit on the side AS WELL AS THE INFORMER he uses?

Come on NT is not a child's play group to create a character to just forget it! And what do u expect to see when the marriage happens. Her whole imp goes away! cz neither is Rudra gonna fess up and tell her the truth! Her hatred for all the big words is actually quite useless cz the most she can do is kill Paro. And that is the height of illogicalness at this point right?
Laila is best used to delay/barrier b/w PaRud marriage in a future point of time.

Anyway well forget that Laila even exists. I will now come to the final point.

The said bunch who r crying that the show is being changed for TRP pressure, the makers r bowing down and getting the leads married yada yada yada...

One very very important point i need to ask.

B. What in the name of god will this marriage achieve in the sense of the story?

AND next thing RUDRA does NOT want to Marry Paro! he is going to make her believe it so she signs the papers accepting their fault.
So unlike in IPK Rudra has NOTHING to gain from a forced marriage at this point. Come on he wants to put her in jail with the Thakur what good will it do to marry her?

Will marrying her stop the BSD inquiry?
Will marrying her make her sign the papers?
Will marrying her stop the Thakur from wanting to kill her?
Will marrying her make her aware that Varun and the others were frauds/terrorists?
Will marrying her solve ANY EFFING THING in this story right now?

Come on people, stop making dramatic declarations and worrying so much about TRPs! Holy hell its the makers job to worry over TRPs! Stop making it urs!!

In fact RR has NOT dropped even ONCE in TRPs since it started rising on the 3rd week! It has been slow, but it has been stable or rising continuously!

Its doing miraculously well in the international markets.

So please for the love of god stop making ur minds add 1 & 2 and come with a 5 and equate everything and anything to TRPs and writing off the story telling they r repeating same thing as in Sanaya's old show!! The situation there was such that a hate marriage actually made the ML gain an upper hand. But here Rudra gains NOTHING except a terrorist supporter as a wife (as he believes) by it! Why will he actually go through it?

I am not asking u to not to criticize. But stop this dramatization relating everything to TRP pressure! I mean come on just imagine
This marriage business.

1. IF THEY PLANNED it from the beginning - its in their story track - they will already have a track in mind to take this forward.
2. BUT IT THEY HAD NOT PLANNED it from the beginning and did so for this so called TRP pressure (which btw is not so bad compared to what the rest of the Colors shows r having too?) just imagine wouldn't they be destroying the ENTIRE freaking storyline in one fell swoop? What are they going to do after this marriage if its succumbing to TRPs and not as planned from before?

cz remember this  Rudra STILL WANTS PARO to go to jail and take the Thakur along with her in there!
How in the gods name will that be achieved by this?

This is not moral policing or telling u what to think or write. Just pleading u guys to stop for a moment to think! Just for a moment think logically!! please!

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmMayFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow!! Awesome post... Poor Paro is in a fix now...hope she makes a wise decision.. I don't want a hate marriage so soon.. But have to wait to know what do the CV's have in store for us.. This marriage if happens will be an extraordinary one.. Coz I cannot think of an aftermath of this marriage
NoorLuvsSanaya thumbnail
Nice Post Sunara Di😊
I agree with you!!!
Nadia_DiyaM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
honestly sayng i m not ready   yet to watch parud getting married(i know CVS will never listen me)just 4 the social or tribal rituals...or due to some other household sacrasm...i want them to be married whn their love will blossom...😛...
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: IAmMayFlower

Wow!! Awesome post... Poor Paro is in a fix now...hope she makes a wise decision.. I don't want a hate marriage so soon.. But have to wait to know what do the CV's have in store for us.. This marriage if happens will be an extraordinary one.. Coz I cannot think of an aftermath of this marriage

@red - exactly! if this marriage goes through none of us can imagine the aftermath! what the hell will happen after that?
that is the main reason i think this is not going through and if it does go through it will not be the same old thing as this thing wouldn't solve ANYTHING by happening!
n thank you :)

chandradg thumbnail
The show is doing well,ur post is good,jst njot d story nd forget the TRP'S let the PH bother about it.All are performing well ,yes d wedding may lead to some twist nd turns as to whr is Rudra's mom,she wl knw of his marriage thro bro in law nd wl try to come nd meet him.wait nd watch.
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Actually very true...if Rudra marries her I doubt her evidence or signature on those papers will have much value...because then she is his wife and not a neutral witness!
He is obviously using marriage as a blackmailing technique and the idea comes to him when he walks in and kaki dares him with it!
As for whether the story changed for TRP or it was like this only etc...if the story is good then why bother,...if everyone be it TRP aunties and online viewers and those looking for something different...like the track shown that's what matters!
We need to see how the track builds up in the 4 days...of course I expect it will be weeks in the real world!
Just because the word marriage is mentioned comparisons shouldn't start...all shows have marriage thrown around at some point or other...here it's a logical progression shown...albeit with some unanswered questions ...I mean why is paro staying with her fianc before marriage ...kaki sa's fav unanswered question! Whether it actually happens remains to be seen,,,,what will they gain by showing purely a hate marriage track now...why would they even bring the court martial angle and the 4 day deadline...!
Let's wait and watch...and get pleasantly surprised!
sarahehsan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Cool down, baisa! I know sometimes the same freaking old tales get to us in ways we can't begin to relate to and sometimes it goes far as to create a throbbing in the temples too, but.. I still loved your post!  Now, that's something? 😆 It was kinda pent up frustration of a repetitive thingy reeling in the mind like incessant pheras and maybe wishing to never stop, at all? Yeah, maybe something like that? So, I can and do understand what you're trying to say! I hope the message gets across.. Okay, I really am not here to only agree with whatever you've said. No. I'm actually here to tell you how I found your cranky(can I call't?), irritation-laced post, so so funny and cute! Strange, eh? I'm beginning to somehow relate you to Sanaya, u know.. So likewise, all the while reading your post, I was imagining how cutely adorable she looks with that pout when she's riled up/irritated/frustrated.. I imagined you there and I ended up.. laughing!! ðŸ˜‰
Sorry, really! But, had to say this! Its senseless, I know.. but still! ðŸ˜†

Loved your post, as always! ðŸ˜‰
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Here! Here!
Well said Sunara.
You know as I have just watched the episode even I thought he was only getting married to her to make her sign the papers so he can prove that what he did not go against BSD rules before he loses his job.
There are already some posts on the forum saying he is marrying because he wants to keep her. I was there busy thinking WHAT? Have these people gone mad.
Your right in saying TRP's are the creators problems not ours.
Why can't we just chill and watch the show not jump to conclusions.
If they had planned all of this from the beginning then we should wait for the story to unfold, if they didn't then again we should wait for the story to unfold.
Who knows what's to happen only the creators themselves.

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good post Sunara, what can we say of those who like to constantly compare and criticize. As if Sanaya's previous hit show was not accused of being a copy...the same tamasha repeats.  Every show wants to survive in the market and TRP is needed for that, what's wring of the story is tweaked to gain numbers, when all soaps do that why judge RR differently?

Rudra is using marriage as threat so pressurize Paro to sign that she knows of cross-border smuggling, when she refuses that, what will he gain by marrying her, as you said,it still does not get him the information he needed. Paro will never go against Thakhur, Thakurayan and villagers without being convinced of their wrong doing no matter what the cost is to her.

Paro might take marriage as another punishment but what will Rudra gain from it? It will not automatically stop court marshal without the information. Unless Paro signs to save Rudra's job and goes to jail and then marriage is cancelled but she would have betrayed her loved ones whom she was trying to protect all this while.

Wonder how the creatives will take this forward.
Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago