manishaa... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
When that light-man was talking about 'pehli wali' Madhubala ,for once I thought he was going to say : 'usne bhi thik isi tarah ek din ek superstar ko upar se girte hue khatre (I mean that kukku supplied light at that time) se bachaya tha' 🤣 I mean story recycle karne ki bhi koi hadd hoti hogi, hai na????😆   As expected A.K ne sitara studio bhi hadpa huwa hai                                                                                                      P.S. Does anyone knows biji's secret of staying so young at the age of 80-90

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i am just frustrated at the way they are playing with the story now
manishaa... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima4ever

i am just frustrated at the way they are playing with the story now

It seems they are not caring anymore about show or story but just doing timepass by copying and pasting scenes.
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manishaa...

When that light-man was talking about 'pehli wali' Madhubala ,for once I thought he was going to say : 'usne bhi thik isi tarah ek din ek superstar ko upar se girte hue khatre (I mean that kukku supplied light at that time) se bachaya tha' 🤣 I mean story recycle karne ki bhi koi hadd hoti hogi, hai na????😆   As expected A.K ne sitara studio bhi hadpa huwa hai                                                                                                      P.S. Does anyone knows biji's secret of staying so young at the age of 80-90

🤣 recycling the same story from original meiej... un-freaking-believeable. 

poor DD feel sorry for her. when she will get mukthi from this nautanki PH. I am really happy VD left. ST and his ego, wanna create another RK, and failing miserably... he doesn't understand that VD acting, RS dialogues and DD and VD dynamite chemistry created the magic which even if he try, will not be able to create again. ST and his ego has ruined a wonderful love story of Rishbala.

and there is an article about AK step-sister, which is beyond disgusting, gross, morbid and morally very very wrong.

Edited by SVK1234 - 10 years ago
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manishaa...

When that light-man was talking about 'pehli wali' Madhubala ,for once I thought he was going to say : 'usne bhi thik isi tarah ek din ek superstar ko upar se girte hue khatre (I mean that kukku supplied light at that time) se bachaya tha' 🤣 I mean story recycle karne ki bhi koi hadd hoti hogi, hai na????😆  
As expected A.K ne sitara studio bhi hadpa huwa hai

P.S. Does anyone knows biji's secret of staying so young at the age of 80-90

For once I thought...

Very good post.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
OMGG REALLY ?? ðŸ˜¡ . So By ur Post I m guessing that Just like Madhu saved RK and got hurt and their FIRST EYELOCK  , This New jodi also did the same ?? ðŸ¤£ . Had hai Copy maarne ki bhi ðŸ¤£
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I succesfully skipped the episode today...and I am really glad..they are repeating the same old story pathetic!!
.maleficent. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ak ne sitara studio bhi leliya usse tho jod dete st or cvs 
i wish jr madhu me rk ke atma ajay and he kick everybody out of rk mansion and sitara studio and also sabke band bajay
alas sayad yeh hoga nahi 
yeh madhubala ek ablanari aur ek atyachar hai 
yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
there has to be some limits for copying scenes.Reading about it also makes me feel angry,Thank God i am not watching this show anymore otherwise my sweet memories of RM would have affected.Next what they will show Ak get shot.This time by bittuji.
MBfan01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ahted to see same scene again. cvs don't dare to show romance with this ak