angelsgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
leds all put in da september updates here so its easier to go through.. and its more convenient 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xindian_baybeex thumbnail
sep 4...PREEEEEEETO WAS DREAMING..SHARAB NEVER CAME TO HER.

missed this epi though..sorry guys
sep 5

short and sweet ..first day of school started was busy

PREETO AND KULJIT GOT MARRIED πŸ˜•

sharab tells kuljit its not his fault he knows its preeto's fault(buddy u can't just assume)

seebo tells her dadi she wont ever leave her (seebo is so extra πŸ˜† )

sharab enters preeto room drunk and falls ontop of her..when she was sitting in her room "for her night" 🀒

preeto requests him not to tell anyone about there past he gets angry "as he is drunkk" and says I WILL NOT TELL ANYONE TILL I DIE..and she covers his mouth

overall..stupid 😊
Sep 6

Kuljit and his mom
Kuljit and his mom are talking and kuljit says he feels bad for sharab and once again she convinces him not to...

Sharab and preeto
Sharab removes her hand and tells her to stop this acting; he can't trust her or her fake tears. Preeto looks shocked and hurt. He says he won't tell anyone and then congratulates her on her wedding, and holds her face up to look at her and smiles then walks off. Preeto was going to call out to him, but he left.

Kuljit and his mom
She then says make preeto love u and then we will give her back to her family (OKAY U STUPID LADY THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS 😑 ..SO DUMB) kuljit is shocked and says that he didn't want that to happen..but she once again convinces him "EMOTIONALLY" using santo's death and revenge.

Preeto and sharab in there OWN rooms
Preeto is thinking life has played such a cruel joke with her, and now she has to become someone else's wife..and she must 4get all.
Sharab is in his room crying(poor kid man..soo sad) he lays on his bed in tears.

Kuljit and Preeto
Kuljit comes in to see preeto sleeping but then she awakes and he sits down..they were talkin when he saw a button and picked it up and remmebered this button on sharab coat(okayy how did he remember that πŸ˜• ) he picks it up and preeto looks frightened
                        BREAKK
kuljit asks if sharab was here VERY MADD..preeto nods and he asy he will go kill him now..preeto stops him and says he was drunk and didn't know what he was doing andi explained to him not to tell anyone about our past. She knows she is married to him and she needs time to forget sharab and accept all this. Kuljit looks and says TIME? no i can't give u time he grabs her and says prove to me u r my wife right now

Seebo and Sharab
Seebo calls sharab phone and he still upset answers and he asked her wats rong and then said oh wait i know..she seems happy thinking he figured out she likes him he then says yu miss preeto? she says u r kind of right and they talk she tells him to take care of her.he gets upset saying kuljit is there..she says no u r her friend..i was but now u r..he agrees to help her ..and they disconnect

kuljit and preeto
kuljit grabs preeto face close to his..she pushes him off and smacks him
                                                       BREAK
Preeto says u have to give me time I left my family came into urs..gave sacrifices for everyone's happiness and I left ..
Kuljit will u ever be able to foget ur lover?
PReeto: I will try every moment..
Kuljit I can't stand this u have no right…preeto gets upset and says u should help me feel protectioin and wiat RIGHT? What do u know about right.u knew I loved sharab andhe loved me..yet u married me..he got mad and said I did all this but left u choices which u accepted..she gets mad and says YES AND NOW sharab wont tell anyone and u better not say anything to him..or my sacrifice will go to waste..she taunts him more and says he doesn't understand love so sorry for wasting ur time and leaces.

Episode ends.
star3 thumbnail
hey nice updates.thnx so much. πŸ‘
sep 7

Sharab wakes up..holding his drink (btw still in his hand with beer in it πŸ˜† ) so he gets up and moves towards more beer..when he hears his name, his dad comes and tells him that he has to go to london but he doesn't want him to.Kuljit;s mom interupts and says don't worry let him go kuljit wil help u with the businesss THEY all agree and she says to herself "now sharab wont distract preeto and she will fall for kuljit and forget sharab"

preeto came into her room and took her suit out to change when kuljit came from the washroom. She taunted him for not knocking and he said he was alreayd in the room so she should have knocked. She ignores him and asks him to leave. Kuljit is angered and says change infront of me u r my wife...plus if i go out ppl will ask y and then i will have to say... Preeto cuts him off and tells him to get out. HE smiles and says u must think u r so beautiful..yeah sure i loved u once but now i wont come near u..instead i will tempt u so much that u will come to me. Preeto gives a disgusted look and kuljit leaves

Sharab goes back to his room and finds the "i miss u" cup preeto made for him he has his flashback when preeto gave it to him when she couldn't make it for lunch and said he wont miss her if he has this cup... back to reality sharab throws the cup and it shatters into pieces.

Everyone is in the living room, SHarab's mom says she will make bf but preeto insists she should but kuljit's mom says its a "custom" that until the pooja isn't over she can't..preeto trys to argue but its hopeless.

Sharab walks in and takes everyone's blessings *excepy preetos* and sits down. Kuljit's mom tells him to touch preetos feet but preeto says she can't let him because he was her professour first and she still respects him in that position..Kul's mom argues that he hsould but sharab's dad said we shouldn't make preeto do anything she doesn't wish. Preeto excuses herself..while kul's mom says she must want to go see kujit..preeto has tears in her eyes and says yeah.

Maid (forget her name) cleans the cup in sharab room. Preeto walks in and sees the cup and bends down and holds the "i miss u" part and squeezes her hand and her finger bleeds and the maid yells that she wil get bandaid. SHarab comes and sees the blood and reacts quickly then realizes what he is doing and coldly tells preeto touching something broken will only hurt u more. Maid comes back and sharab turns awaqy. Maid leaves after cleaning.

Preeto tells sharab why has he begun drinking. He doesn't answer she tells him she will not leave until he tells her.
SHarab once again tells her coldly why do u care>? why should i tell u? u r nothing. Please leave. Preeto bows her head down and he yells get out!

Vir singh's house..
Everyone misses preeto and are crying but they say they have to go now to meet her so we shouldn't cry..

ends..at that stupid point
SEP 11 2006 UPDATE
...R.I.P to all the loved ones...

recap: Preeto gets told off by sharab
       Vir singh family getting ready to go see Preeto

whole family *bikram singh*
in the car kuljit sits in the front..call for sharab sharab comes and has no choice but to sit next to sharab.

Enter Vir Signh;s house
All talking Vir singh calls sharab and apologizes for his behavior before, and sharab said he had forgotten that long ago give hug. Discuss sharab "to-be" seebo blushes (poor thing likes same guy that likes her sister ) Talk about Sharab going to mumbai..and then interupted by FOOD.

Sisterly love
Seebo asks preeto about her "night"
preeto has a flashback of smacking kuljit and says i wont say..they argue but in the end preeto manages to sneak away

Backk home
Sharab's mom yelling at the servant to why there are beer bottles in sharab's room (preeto overhears and walks in) Servant says she does not know.and leaaves.
                        BREAKKK
She talks to preeto asking her to talk to sharab because she knows he wont tell her..but they are friends. Preeto says she will only talk to him if she listens to what she has to say and obeys it. Preeto tells her (ofcourse we cannot hear) She agrees.

Vir Singh house
Seebo is writting in her diary when her mom and dadi walk in..and show preeto's wedding pics

Sharab and his mom
She questions him for the true reason he wants to go..he gets angry asking why she disagrees now?..she changes the subject and says not only me also preeto sharab gets shocked and says PREETO?
                       BREAKKK
mom says preeto said nothing then says if u don't want to tell me ur feelings don't..and she left
Sharab gets angry and syas "preeto stop pretending like u care!" to himself.

Vir singh house
Seebo asks if they cna help her get permission to go to mumbai..dadi and mom are shocked and say they will miss her..share a moment vir signh wALKS in saying no need i alreayd decided..eveyrone looks shocked

Sharab
servant gives sharab juice and a note both sent by preeto the note read "let me talk to u about everything plz come for that love we once shared..meet me at the college garden" Sharab signals the servant to leave..and leaves himself

Seebo
Vir singh says he decided seebo can go but she has to go with someone..mom or dadi..mom said she cannot she has to stay here and take care of them..dadi says she can't and he can't live a day without them...seebo is confused

Preeto and Kuljit
Preeto was getting ready to leave when kuljit stops her asking where she is going. She said im going SOMEWHERE..he said this time? very rudely

EPISODE ENDS ON PREETO MAD FACE

Edited by xindian_baybeex - 17 years ago
september 12

Sharab is waiting at the college in the garden (how sweet) he decides to leave..for preeto is no where

Preeto says she wants to go to her house..so he drops her. Dadi sees them...Preeto says lets go.. Kuljit said im not going tell them a lie and say im at my friends..preeto gets sad and goes in

Dadi and dada ji are waiting when preeto walks in (okaii preeto makeup just got darker)preeto questioned about kuljit and she ueses the excuse..there all talking preeto says shes going to meet seebo. Preeto enters the room and sharab is in there.

Preeto's mom enters all excited to see preeto and then dismiss's herself by saying she will get tea.
                    BREAK
Sharab tells preeto to say what she wants to say. Preeto starts to stutter when OVER ACTING sharab throws a book and starts yelling enough..and says who are u to tell my mom i can't go to mumbai she brings up his drinking and the true reason he is going he gets upset

Seebo enters and hugs preeto..sharab dismisses himself..Seebo tells preeto he came because they both are going to mumbai..preeto feels happy for her sister.

They meet back with the family talks sweet..Kuljit enters and vir singh says that was short meeting..kuljit asks what meeting? he was in the car waiting because preeto said if he came u guys would make us stay and she didn't want to stay long because she wants to go out. Everyone looks a bit sad but doens't show it...Preeto gets shocked unable to respond. Seebo says wow u need excuses to stay away from us..even sharab needs them..kuljit gets angry and says SHARAB?..seebo says yeah he and preeto were talkin and then he got mad and left. Kuljit takes blessings and both leave

Kuljit syas wow preeto u came..and so did sharab..preeto cuts him off by saying it was a mere coinvidence. He cuts her off and taunts her and then calls her characterless..preeto raises her hand to slap him but stops herself

episode ends.
sep 13

OUTSIDE..VIR SINGH'S HOUSE
preeto doesn't smack him..thinking of her mom and how she cant let anyone have a chance to complain about her to her mom..
kuljit and preeto just sit inside the car and drive off

morning..
DINING TABLE
preeto made alu paranthas..and everyone pleased..kuljit smiles a bit Guddhi *kuljit's mom* says well yeah she worked soo hard 2 hours .for 10..preeto looks embarassed..then her thaiji comes with a diamond necklace which is actually supposed to be for sharab's wife...but now preeto gets it..preeto really happy with it

P and K's room
Guddhi went into p and k's room and somehting fell and she picked it up and saw under there bed..was like a blanket and stuff and realized her and preeto don't sleep together..she taunted kuljit and said we have to make her life hell..
                        BREAK
LIVING ROOM
Everyone goes back and they are discussing k and p;s honeymoon..and p says she doesn't want to go out..cuz seebo is leaving tomorrow. GUddhi says take preeto to the farmhouse then..and they go to pack.

p&&K's room
Guddhi taunts preeto and says she wishes that they could come back and give good news that she will become a dadi. Preeto is shocked..and kuljit smiles and says we will try.

VIR AND BIKRAM HOUSE
Seebo calls sharab and asks him to talk to preeto since she feels preeto is hiding something and doesn't seem hapy..sharab agrees.

FARMHOUSE
K brings p to the farmhouse.and enters there room which is decorated the way a new bride and groom room wud be decorated..preeto get scared and kuljit brings her towards the bed..then walks off

Preeto is sitting there when the power goes off..she yells for kuljit
                       BREAKK
preeto searches for kuljit..then goes to the door and its locked..she searches for some light sort..

dadi and dadaji discuss how preeto doesn't seem happy..dadi said noo shes very happy.and has a fake smile
Seebo sees and hears everything and looks tense.

kuljit's calls his mom and says how there plan is working so far shes relaly scared.. k's dad asks to talk and then asks to talk to preeto..k says shes sleeping and disconnects the phone

someone comes up to preeto..while she is sleeping on the sofa OHH POWER IS BACKK

episode ends.

SEPTEMBER 14

kuljit wakes her (person that was coming towards her)
she asks where he was and why he left her..he tells her to shut up he then asks her where her necklace is..(whoa kuljit starring at her that much to notice that) Preeto gets scared ans starts to search but cnanot find it.
Kuljit says they will make a copy of it becuz if anyone found out they will be in great trouble since the necklace has been in the family for 6 generations.

Dadi and Preeto's mom are at preeto's house

kuljit tells preeto to wait in the car and he will go meet the jewler..
the jewler comes to preeto and asks her to find the design as kuljit has met his friend and is busy..after much hesitation she decides to look for it..

we then see kuljit behind a tree watching this all (OMG HOW HORRIBLE CNA U GET.)

PREETO finds the design..and he asks her to sign..she says kuljit will but he said no difference..so she signs and gives him 3000rs. in advance.
                        BREAK
preeto comes and her mom and dadi r there and guddhi asks where the necklace is...and kuljit leaves..preeto says it was heavy so she put it away.

Sharab is packing when he sees the watch preeto gave him and has flashback

Preeto is in her room whens harab's mom comes and gives her alomond milk and then questions her ..for her sinndor and tells her to wear it then come out.

Preeto goes to wear the sinndor when sharab opens the door and her sinndor dubi falls on the floor..Preeto yells not knowing it was sharab then yells at him telling him to knock next time. he gets angry and says he forgot she was married..and says he only came to return ALL her gifts..taunts her then promises to knock next time..

Kuljit comes to his mom..and she says tomorrow will be the preeto's worst day and both laugh
                        BREAK
Preeto comes to the living room and notices her dadi with guddhi ..then she notices the jewler and tries to walk off

Guddhi calls her to sit..the jewler tells preeto her diamond necklace is ready. GUddhi is shocked and says noo not preeto we just gave her one..y wud she make another

Dadi looks upset and tells preeto to speak the truth..the jewler shows them preeto's signature and the 3000rs. in adnvace. Preeot then tells them she lost the necklace

Guddhi makes a big deal..and dadi looks upset..she says how could u think of making a fake one?..preeto says she didn't want to but kuljit convinced her..guddhi says she doesn't believe her and she will ask kuljit now and find out who is the liar

Kuljit room
Guddhi asks kuljit about it and kuljit is shocked and syas PREETO u lost the necklace..preeto says noo kuljit i explained please tell them it was ur idea..
Kuljit says preeto i don't know what u r talking about..preeto is shocked

episode ends.