what beautiful vibrant clothes!! wow!!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
awww i just love the clothes in this show!! Not just Paro's actually Maithali's ghagras r also very pretty!! such vibrant colors!! ❤️

Only today i noticed so closely the intricate ethnic designs on her choli! the mirror work and all! 😳

But i seriously love Paro's new dress! Not everyone can pull that off i guess, but it looks really lovely on Sanaya and so so Rajasthani!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Agree! I like Paro's green dress and the new orange dress she wore in today's episode!

P.S: But for a second after reading the topic headings, I thought you are gonna make fun of Sumeer's vibrant floral shirts and RED pants! 🤣
Krishna_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loving all her ghagra choli's but today's orange and white was looking amazing. And Sanaya wearing these beautiful colours and clothes just adds to the beauty of them. 
I just couldn't take my eyes off her today. She was a sight to see in that orange ghagra!
Suni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved Paro's gorgeous orange and white dress today. Really like the layered effect. I think the one she was wearing when she 1st met him was layered too - the blue one. Also like that the ghagras are a bit short - gives it a modern touch.
Edited by Suni - 10 years ago
subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We have interacted before about Paro's clothes. Therefore I would like to make a point here that I really like her clothes now. In my personal opinion, it looks really good on Paro and does not look out of the place (as I had opined before for the earlier version). Also, it is very colorful (like u said) and the different shades are very attractive on Sanaya. 
Suni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

P.S: But for a second after reading the topic headings, I thought you are gonna make fun of Sumeer's vibrant floral shirts and RED pants! 🤣

I think Sumer's clothing needs a daily post.🤣
anoom thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The coral orange dress is looking pretty on her.
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree!
Sanaya looked pretty in Rajasthani dresses
n it suits her alottt
love her look as paro
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Yep. I agree. I am loving Sanaya's ghagra's in this.
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Love the coral color on her.
The others look great as well.
I want her magical suitcase...the little bag holds a lot of clothes and stuff. 😆
Edited by bkamber - 10 years ago