ahh the 2 losers could stand up and come forward 4 mom but not 4 wife!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Look at this! I was furious seeing this! I mean what the hell the two morons didn't even move a muscle to help respectively the wife & bhabhi when she is correct and innocent. But when the witch of a mother raises a hand to hit another girl and is thwarted then they have the miraculous spine growth to come forward!! wah!! what hypocrisy!

Sumer I can actually forgive! Samrat needs to be kicked where it hurts the most BY MAITALI!! 😡

Added:

They might not have done anything today , but that is cz Rudra accepted Paro's fault and moved off before anything was needed to be done! Otherwise the random spine growing hypocrites would have taken him on! 😡

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I noticed it. But they did not say or do anything... just moved forward... They have done this before also, on one occasion where Rudra and Mohini were at loggerheads... 
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
both brothers are spineless  one supports his wife in private but not in public the other is just a slimeball
anoom thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agreed... They should learn something from Rudra. Even before she could become his wife, he is there for her. Samrat is useless. No wonder Mohini is taunting Mythili 24x7
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i can somehow understand samar, the idiot is mummy's boy but samrat 😡... bloody loser 😡 !
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
seriously!
Both are bloody loosers😡
but do they knw ki Rudra ke saamne kisiki NAHI chalti
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah. Noticed that too. Both are spineless. Samrat was not even defending his wife. He should learn some lessons from Rudra. At least he came to Paro's defence.
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Mummy's boys !!
Samrat...wussy.  I want to know why Maithili can't get pregnant. It would be awesome if wussy boy is sterile...then in you face Devil MIL.
Flower boy...hope Rudra breaks his nose one of these days.

Rudra...awww...protector...how cute was the shoulder hold.  😳

tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sumer and Samrat - spineless mama's boys
Samrat has even scared off his sperm - man up Samrat !!!
vari3241 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just hated it ... Those men can't stand for anyone not even themselves ... Only just to show there mausam mama.