Users

Frequent Posters

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

Vikram has jhalak of happiness when he get to know abt wify's preg news

Looks like very soon his actual truth and flash back will come out

don't know about truth coming out coz today he Iis going to accuse Adi of wanting to have inethical relations with his wife.
let's see when the truth comes out.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Glimpses of the office and conversation with Sameer !!!

Loved it when hammering happens 😆

With his dad's portrait.. Loved the conversation Apu is amazing as Vikram !!!

Aaj tho Full Action... I love to see Apu in full anger form 😳 Vikram Ka Aaj Band Bajega !!  he is making full plans to sabotage !!😲

His past is also coming into the picture from as puzzle pieces get joined...

Going for a field trip @ my daughters school will be back later...

shanti05 thumbnail
Bhanu Apurva mentioned that he will see his past o
walking by and track the reasoning for many things which he is been travelling through as Vikram!!

This character is so twisted and shades it brings he does full justice to it and pulls the strings accordingly   👏 !

Yet to check on today's episode must be explosive 😆
shanti05 thumbnail
Dynamics Rocking !! Vikram was so twisted with his ploting & Planing Apurva totally rocked...
Every scrutinized chance he got he plugged in on the Divaans... and hit his target to the point ...

Amrita nailed it beautifully sweeping the Floor below Vikram's Feet!!!

Aleeza Rocks with Apurva !!! They make fireowrks on the screen... Love their chemistry !!!

Love this role Apurva had taken you make me appreciate your work much Apurva coz a character spectrum beautifully shown growing in dimensions of darkness to hitting himself with various realizations & turning to a path he could give an effort by his inner self to walk through!!

Over the years you proved you are an ace in making exceptional characters ...!!

Aab Vikram kay dimaak mai aur kya chaal raha hai 😆!!

Edited by shanti05 - 10 years ago
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Thank you Shanti.. I will try to catch up the last 2 episodes soon... Apu is amazing.. loving the journey of Vikram
shanti05 thumbnail
Yes Bhanu he nails it!! Lovely work he has brought a lot of spectrum with this character & grown from
armaan days !! My communication with him has proven it   😳 !! Today dada jee gupta nailed it about Panch parmeshwaar & his connect the adoption side hit him!!!

The phase of change started when he was threatened by Amrita !! Closures ate happening !! He knows where he stands now      👏
shanti05 thumbnail
Loved Vikram's expressions as Mr. Gupta dada jee told him avout his identity!! He saw the floor beneath his feet just washing away!! The whole realization is not yet stuck as he is still travelling through the dark tunnel light is still there to show him his path on the otherside !! Fabulous Apurva this twist was well plugged in by CV's about the name fame money & identity!! Lookibg to the clousre of the darkness & starting of the light it is suppose to follow!! Apurva you have scaled to new heights with this charcater complete entertainer 👏 !!
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
yeah for some one like Vikram this twist is big blow. and Apu is nailing it... Happy that he got scope to perform various shades here.
shanti05 thumbnail
Yes bhanu and He is at a atage in his career whete he can dig into such shades woth great maturity!! Watch the Vikrqm Amrita scene ita fabulous she gives him jitters and in few seconds he changes his feelings towards her and swiches back!! Brillant execution !! & yesterday dada jee & his talk hit him but still he had his stall stature still intact like I dont want it to crumble & make a nee formationtion of reality & identity !!   👏 !!
His journey add great value in the way society & relationship & power !!   😳 & where love holds its place!!
shanti05 thumbnail
Loved todays episode & the way the ground beneath Vikram started to crack & shake him!!
Still he stands tall & wants to take the path he feels he is going is right and not look at the consequences which will shake him challenging it to the core till crumbling down and rise is the only way!!
Precap was awesome with Amrita having her fear the precious one on atake what will Vikram do ... Just dynamics given to Vikram's charcater. & the vertices it touched made it absolutly a thrill & @ the edge of the seat 👏 !! I love the way Apurva chases the character to extremes   👏 Brilliant & perfection 😊