Amidst all Hotness, lies some unanswered Questions between PaRud

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
So my heart went all thumping and pumping the moment Rudra pounced on Paro like a hungry tiger and was right on top of her , thus giving rise to all sort of gutter thoughts in my innocent mind about the criss-crossed leg positions of course  ☺️☺️☺️☺️😆😆 ... And was Rudra trying to scan Paro fully with his X-Ray Badroom Eyes after positioning himself on top of her after the deadly spin on bed 😛😆😆☺️☺️☺️☺️...

I dont believe Rudra was actually in deep sleep and dint realise its Paro 😉 .. I wonder if he had done that rolling and spinning and positioned himself on top of his enemy in that manner if it was someone else and not Paro 😉😆😛.. So in short he just did chance pe dance here because he knew that its none other than Paro 😳😳😆... I really want to live in that bubble and believe that he was fully aware of Paro's presense 😛😆

Anyways the post was not really about that Rudra's epic spin on Bed or his intense badroom looks to Paro  😆😳 , its more about both PaRud raising some interesting questions to each other in the episode whose answers we might get in future 😳

First Question today was raised by Paro when Rudra blasts her about why she had to interfere in Maithili issue and how this is not her house , when Paro was smart enough to ask Rudra which is her house then ?? 👏👏 .. Its a harsh reality that Paro really dont hv any house which is hers actually .. Birpur village including her Mamiji refused to recognise her and her husband is dead too .. So its a valid question she raised about which is her house and where she really belongs today ?? 😭😭...

Rudra really had no answer but Paro's answer actually lies in her question itself 😉 ; She indirectly wanted to make Rudra realise that she interfered because she started considering Maithili and others like her family now and cant see them in pain ... No wonder next day when Maithili tried to avoid Paro , we saw how Rudra felt bad and asked Paro not to get affected with all this and stay away and also told her if she needs anything , then ask him  because errr mayb he indirectly wanted to tell her "I m your family now" 😉😳😳

So while Rudra had no answer to Paro's question , but indirectly he did tell Paro to consider him like her family by asking her to tell him if she needs anything 😳😳 .. In future we might see Rudra saying it verbally to Paro as well that he is only her family from now onwards 😳

Coming to Rudra, second question came from him 😃 ; He too raised a interesting question to Paro today after bed rolling scene 😛 when Paro told him how she came there to put lep(medicine) on his cut when Rudra was smart enough to ask her why she need to show such care for her worst enemy whom she even calls Jallad 😉😛.. Again its a harsh reality about which Rudra is well aware how he is the reason why Paro has lost her village and family today ... So its a valid question he raised since he never really expected out of all people , Paro to come and put lep on his cut 😳

Though Paro gave an answer about how that slap was meant for her and so she came to put the lep , but somehow she herself dint look convinced with the reply since she too later on kept wondering what is Rudra for her .. The Jallad she keeps seeing in her nightmares or the saviour who just took the slap today to protect her ?? 😳.. No wonder she kept seeing two contrasting situations while sleeping and getting all the more confused 😆 ...

So while Paro had no real answer to Rudra's question about why she showed such care for him today , but in her heart she has begun to see Rudra as her protector now and slowly that nightmare of Rudra as Jallad is fading away from her memories 😳 ...In future we might see a confession coming from Paro herself about how Rudra is her saviour and not destructor which will b the answer to his question about why she feels like caring for him 😳

Also the misunderstanding between both is fading away slowly too since Rudra today did look convinced when Paro told him about how she too loves her Motherland and will never tolerate anyone doing any sort of injustice against her country 👏👏 .. Paro felt the need to give this justification to Rudra because somewhere in her heart she has begun to believe that Rudra mayb a true patriot 👍🏼... The whole void that was created between both related to terrorism is slowly reaching its conclusion as I feel soon Rudra will believe that Paro is really unaware of it all while Paro will believe that Thakur mayb actually involved in it all 🤔...

Both PaRud hv actually started asking questions to each other which r quite relevant and in their question itself , lies the answer which is quite interesting 😉... Paro asked which is her house because she wanted to make Rudra realise that she has started getting attached to this house and family while Rudra asked why she is showing this care for him suddenly because he wanted to make Paro realise that mayb she too believes somewhere that he is not really a Jallad but a true officer fighting for his country 😉..

Overall an interesting episode which actually brought PaRud closer on emotional grounds where both r beginning to discover each other slowly ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yeppp! Me to! Was all smiles furu the bedroom scene! I thought his eyes wer gonna set somethin on fire 🤣 nicely said!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Jaz1990

Yeppp! Me to! Was all smiles furu the bedroom scene! I thought his eyes wer gonna set somethin on fire 🤣 nicely said!

I thought he was just scanning her fully from top to bottom 😉😆😆😆
adeeti10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting analysis 😃
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful analysis! 👏
Yes, slowly the equations are changing between Rudra and Paro ... they are seeing each other differently, and the veils of their prejudices are beginning to shift. 
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So true , fantastic review , beautifully written 
subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Few things stood out for me in today's episode-
1. When he said "should have let her hit you" was he indirectly indicating that he himself does not know why he took the hit for her??????
2. Like someone else said -paro's reaction was very mild when he was "on top"!!!! I mean she just squirmed herself out of his grasp slowly...He was more embarrassed, I thought!!! Paro has great confidence in our Rudra banna...
3. chant "madhumakki madhumakki" was hilarious... I wish they show him remembering that scene sometimes later and smile thinking about her innocence...
4."kush chahiyo tho mujhse kah" ...wah wah... I LOVED it... more than the words the expression... he actually was sad to see her hurt and his face showed the concern... It looked like he so wanted to console her... he truly felt bad for her... way to go  rudra...

ps: it was a great treat - the way paro's gazewas lingering around his masculine stubbled face and hesitating to put the lep... the same way he was working his way around her hurt leg last week...
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Great post & Episode today.

Paro is confused about Rudra one moment she sees him as the Devil in her nightmare the next as the protector and the guy who took a slap for her. Rudra saved her face 😆 Those big rings is too painful to even think about it having the same thought I doubt Rudra will flip his enemy like that it just seems wrong I'm sure he knows well it was her 😆 

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Much as I hate to come out of the bed spin☺️😆..they both looked hottt..☺️...one petrified and heaving the other in a  daze 😛...I think he knew from the touch it was her, the spin was just to frighten her, a forewarning😉... Hw cm we dnt get off screen seg shooting these scenes?😆

The questions, clarifications, verbal answers, silent answers they ask and give again and again stress their rising need for the other in their lives. 

How he will ALWAYS (they both know by now) will stand before her and any harm. Protect her honor, dignity in front of the world. Neither is in the slightest doubt over this.

How she has begun to care (slowly it's coming out, I don't think either brought the no favor policy) for him, which means caring for his family, helping them, feeling their pain, attempting to support them in their battles...whether it's  Dilsher, Sunehri, Maithli.

It's good their questions silence them most of the time because their actions are providing the deserving answers.😳
--Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hungry tiger😆
Splendid analysis .. Enjoy reading it..😛
This show is getting more addicted  each passing day..:)