Frequent Posters

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: SVK1234

After taking insults from ST and GH, I have no intention of watching it... not bcoz I hate DD or leap or new casts. it's my decision. for me Rishbala ended with happy note on Saturday.

maybe someone should send ST and GH insulting reply to RK and Rishbala fans to the new casts so they know the real reason why we are not supporting them.

yeah, i understand...no1 hates dd..but bcoz of ST n GH insulting fans, no1 supporting...2 days back, i too stopped watching but catching dd scenes on yt
Lola13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
this is like a deja vu.. QH
fans saying they won't watch the show..want the actor back..petitions..sending mean tweets to producers channel actors etc 

trps of QH went up Why? story is good...trp audience don't care for the actor..they want good story,drama...

at least in meiej the characters died and no one is here to replace them...

hinachandan thumbnail
its very funny ,..the makers tweet whose forcing dont watch n see them using these actors as baits n they telling us to watch..if we r not watchin ders a reason to it ..mr.tewari dat egoistic man cals fans psychos,scamsters,shallow,degraded n get a life..life is beyond madhubala.   toh.aap actors bhikhari ki tarah bheekh mat maanga karo..about gunjan..there r no words n no comments..too disappointed n feel cheated by the makers
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sori but 4 me da show ended in 4/2/14... wit rishbala xx cant stand it knw:-(( im a DD fan i startin watchin dis show only 4 DD but meiej means dvd/rishbala... DD is stuck knw as she has mentioned twice knw in interviews dat she didnt get a choice post leap da makers decided 4 her, n sum tyms u hav 2b professional n keep personal feelin aside...

P.s i dnt no y but i dnt tink DD wil b part ov da show long... She wil quit soon:-))
hinachandan thumbnail
theres a reason v r not watchin ..fans do have self-respect..abt gunjan no comments
hinachandan thumbnail
life is beyond madhubala as said by the makers..shows are made for the viewers n wen dey r oni hurt n not respected..it doesnt make sense to watch it. as for gunjan no class at all
Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_rk

Seem NF actors are polite towards viewers..i like her acting
but to me MEIEJ is all about Rishbala & RK was the USP of the show.after their exit this show is over.

yes, agree...though actors r good except the male lead...the track sucks
Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeArS4HaPpInEsS

Sori but 4 me da show ended in 4/2/14... wit rishbala xx cant stand it knw:-(( im a DD fan i startin watchin dis show only 4 DD but meiej means dvd/rishbala... DD is stuck knw as she has mentioned twice knw in interviews dat she didnt get a choice post leap da makers decided 4 her, n sum tyms u hav 2b professional n keep personal feelin aside...

P.s i dnt no y but i dnt tink DD wil b part ov da show long... She wil quit soon:-))

i hope dd too gets out of this mess soon..yes, she as an actor couldn't decide anything...
Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinachandan

life is beyond madhubala as said by the makers..shows are made for the viewers n wen dey r oni hurt n not respected..it doesnt make sense to watch it. as for gunjan no class at all

yes, i learnt that lesson that life exists even after the tv shows during GEET times...yeah, gunju is not impressive